Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3954 Mar 1, 2013
House republicans went home early, for the weekend....Any golf jokes?
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

#3955 Mar 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
House republicans went home early, for the weekend....Any golf jokes?
Thats because the vacuum in presidential leadership has once again left things to the very last possible moment so they can politicize the issue and feed the hate they have planted in the hearts of their followers like you GBF. If he really was a leader, HE would have lead on this issue 6-8 months ago like the republicans tried to do, TWICE. They just passed a bill that would have given the president sole discretion to decide where the cuts would take place, but he vetoed that bill because he refuses to lead, only demagogue. You can have your lies GBF, but the facts and reality are not yours to claim. They are what they are. Not even your lies, no matter how good you think they are, can change reality and the facts. The fact is, your defending a liar in our president, that is willing to harm the country before he would be caught leading like he was elected to do.

Location hidden

#3956 Mar 1, 2013
They are what they are..............
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#3957 Mar 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
They are what they are..........
It's pathetic is what it is. Why do so many of you believe that government should continue to grow in perpetuity?

Location hidden

#3958 Mar 1, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pathetic is what it is. Why do so many of you believe that government should continue to grow in perpetuity?
Why are so many of you, "Flea Market Americans".....unwilling to pay whatever amount in taxes, it takes to maintain the greatest country in the world?....Hell man, where is your patriotism...in a safe? C'mon,.....Man up and pay what's necessary.....
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#3959 Mar 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why are so many of you, "Flea Market Americans".....unwilling to pay whatever amount in taxes, it takes to maintain the greatest country in the world?....Hell man, where is your patriotism...in a safe? C'mon,.....Man up and pay what's necessary.....
Because too many tax dollars are wasted on nonsense that does nothing to help the average American, while able-bodied slackers, illegal aliens, and ungrateful foreign countries get benefits they shouldn't be entitled to, paid by us.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3960 Mar 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why are so many of you, "Flea Market Americans".....unwilling to pay whatever amount in taxes, it takes to maintain the greatest country in the world?....Hell man, where is your patriotism...in a safe? C'mon,.....Man up and pay what's necessary.....
It's not all necessary, and it's grown beyond all affordable limits.

That's the part you Big Government Tax-and-Spend Statists keep wanting to skip right past, and hope nobody notices.

Well, we call shenanigans.

Patriotism is defending the People and the States against the arrogation of more and more power by an out-of-control federal government bureaucracy.

Traitor ...

Location hidden

#3961 Mar 1, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Because too many tax dollars are wasted on nonsense that does nothing to help the average American, while able-bodied slackers, illegal aliens, and ungrateful foreign countries get benefits they shouldn't be entitled to, paid by us.
Then...here is an idea....instead of posting here, most of the day......get in your car or grab your phone or write a letter.....to your MEMBER OF CONGRESS....call them everyday, park your butt in their lobby, write them daily....The Greatest Democracy in the World....comes with a price....

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3962 Mar 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see last night? He supposedly got dressed down, by one of his guests, that would'nt play his partisan reindeer games....
Is Hannity The Worst Journalist Ever?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#3963 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W6SLq4WKDBsXX
Clown Hannity Still Crying Days Later
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#3964 Mar 1, 2013
Fox News loves their stock of Uncle Toms.
Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#3965 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown Hannity Still Crying Days Later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WBUY1G9WQZIXX&list=UU1yBK RuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=1
That Minnesota congressman (D) was a bitter azzhole.....wouldn't even give Hannity a chance to say his beef.....Hannity had him dead to right on that debate issue against Obama......who you gotta admit is destroying this country.....putting the U.S. 6 more trillion in debt.....economy worsened by far since he's been in office and food and gas prices keep rising.....Obama with the BS obamacare.....keep collecting welfare, unemployment and food stamps....screw creating jobs for the American people.....and doing nothing about flushing out the illegals......as they keep pouring into this country by the boatloads.....Obama is allot like unbiased with the constant lies......

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#3966 Mar 1, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>That Minnesota congressman (D) was a bitter azzhole.....wouldn't even give Hannity a chance to say his beef.....Hannity had him dead to right on that debate issue against Obama......who you gotta admit is destroying this country.....putting the U.S. 6 more trillion in debt.....economy worsened by far since he's been in office and food and gas prices keep rising.....Obama with the BS obamacare.....keep collecting welfare, unemployment and food stamps....screw creating jobs for the American people.....and doing nothing about flushing out the illegals......as they keep pouring into this country by the boatloads.....Obama is allot like unbiased with the constant lies......
Sorry, I can't agree with you on this one. Sean Hannity is not a journalist, he's a propogandist.
Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#3967 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can't agree with you on this one. Sean Hannity is not a journalist, he's a propogandist.
Sorry I can't agree with you....Hannity doesn't like Obama for the same reasons allot of American people don't as well, he's a failure and he's destroying America and speaks up about it and I say KUDOS to that....Hannity simply asks the Minnesota Congressman how many trillion has Obama put the US in debt since he's been in office um 6 trillion? making it a total of 16 trillion.....Congressman came back with who was responsible for putting the US in 10 trillion in the 1st place? avoiding a direct question cause his anger got the better of him.....
Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#3968 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big Fox news fan....but I like Hannity....he speaks up....he says what he means.....he knows Obama is a joke and I appreciate that......most journalists are afraid to do that.....The U.S. would of been far better off with Romney/Ryan in office......last term I voted for McCain and I couldn't stand him as senator of the state I live in.....but I knew listening to Obama then in his campaign speech he was so full of shit and lies......and now America is paying the price for it......and lets face it, he won this time around from the hispanics, blacks and the young votes......most of which that is clueless in politics but wanted the free handouts......Romney was gonna be tough and that scared allot of those Obama supporters off.....but he would of created jobs and got allot of Americans off welfare and other free handouts.....if you are capable of working...America should be doing just that not living this poverty lifestyle the mess Obama has put us in......end of story....
Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#3969 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I should add Obama also got the "gay" vote.....he's all for gay marriages and abortion......sad....sad indeed.....
Obskeptic

Grand Blanc, MI

#3970 Mar 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
So because Hannity is one of the very few in the media that will challenge the democrats and the Liar in Chief, that makes him a propagandist? How about the president himself saying that this less then 2% cut to the budget would cause 40K teachers to be laid off when the federal government doesn't even fund teacher pay. It is a local property tax mechanism that funds education. How about the Liar in Chief stating just last week that only a "few hundred" illegals were released into our country rather then deported when we know that it is actually thousands. It was the Liar in Chief that stated these cuts would "eviscerate" many budgets in the federal government when actually there is almost no cuts taking place at all, only reductions in the increase in the growth of government. Now the Liar in Chief tells us never mind, most won't feel anything at all. Who is the propagandist "TAT"? It is the collection of liars like yourself and the administration and democrats that are working feverishly to make sure that all the horror that none of us will experience is blamed on the congressional republicans. Your the kind of citizen that is the enemy of freedom and makes me sick, and you support a president that is trying openly to inflict as much harm to us as possible with his actions over his plan we know as "sequester". The only truth the Liar in Chief has told is yesterday when he stated the sequester was "dumb", just like you.
Obskeptic

Grand Blanc, MI

#3971 Mar 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Then...here is an idea....instead of posting here, most of the day......get in your car or grab your phone or write a letter.....to your MEMBER OF CONGRESS....call them everyday, park your butt in their lobby, write them daily....The Greatest Democracy in the World....comes with a price....
That stupidity is unworthy of a response GBF, and exposes you again for the partisan shill that you are, since you continue to defend actions and words of the un-defensible. A pathological liar we know as "Mr. President".
Obskeptic

Grand Blanc, MI

#3972 Mar 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What would your fair and objective opinion be of Rachel Maddow, Chris Mathews, Piers Morgan, Ed Shultz, Al Sharpton, or Lawrence O'Donnell? Are they journalists, or just propagandists for the democrats and the administration? What is it about the truth that you find so challenging to see?

Location hidden

#3973 Mar 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W6SLq4WKDBsXX
He's up there...with the clowns on Fox and Friends, Nancy Grace, Rush and Beck....what throws people off is the insertion of the word, "NEWS" in the naming of the channel.....If Fox came out and just admitted...."We are so f*cking pro-republican, fair and balanced is'nt even on the horizon"..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 50,266
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 9 min Fight Cordinator 202
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min ChickBrilliance 307,877
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min Paul Yanks 312,772
last post wins! (Jun '10) 38 min mossy seaman 25,475
Review: Key Holding Enterprise (Mar '10) 43 min angry customer 41
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr mossy seaman 9,690

Blizzard Warning for Queens County was issued at January 26 at 7:32PM EST

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search