ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3847 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first saw that footage, I honestly thought Rove was kidding around. Imagine my shock & horror when I realized this "esteemed, educated & (supposedly) fair & balanced" journalist (and I use that term as loose as a sunset strip hooker) was actually being serious! Any intelligent news producer or director would have cut his mic & pulled him off the air immediately. He embarrassed his own network in a way no other anchor or journalist could have.
That was just too funny, if I didn't see it I would've never believed it.
He looked absolutely pathetic.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#3848 Feb 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful as the correct choice was made, in the last two Presidential elections.....
In both elections, America made the right choice no matter how the haters try to spin it.
They're desperate and it shows.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#3849 Feb 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful as the correct choice was made, in the last two Presidential elections.....
The jury is still most definitely out on that conclusion, amigo.

All evidence (the shrinking US labor force, stalled US economy, exploding US government spending and debt, rapidly deteriorating security and defense situation, etc.) indicates otherwise, in fact.

But you liberal progressive Big Government Obama fanbois just keep whistling in the dark while your Hero drive the nation into ruin, if it makes you feel better.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#3850 Feb 18, 2013
*... drives ...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3851 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence (the shrinking US labor force, stalled US economy, exploding US government spending and debt, rapidly deteriorating security and defense situation, etc.) indicates otherwise, in fact.
But you liberal progressive Big Government Obama fanbois just keep whistling in the dark while your Hero drive the nation into ruin, if it makes you feel better.
Your boy lost, the right man for the job won. End of discussion. You can cry about it all you want, it won't change a damn thing.

Stay away from Unbiased, friend, all joking aside. The guy is a criminal stalker & he will screw you over the second he has the chance to. Trust me. Like I said, I'll bust balls with you all day in here, that's what I do. But this guy Unbiased, he goes after families, posts personal info on people, causes trouble everywhere he goes. All kidding & trolling aside, I don't want to see that happen to you.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#3852 Feb 18, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
In both elections, America made the right choice no matter how the haters try to spin it.
That choice is ruining this country, and our children will suffer from it for years to come.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#3853 Feb 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Science tells us it's because of the declining IQ of the American voter.
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/opin...
Welcome to the new American idiocracy. Kornbluth's marching morons have won.
Bingo!
MalbarCACA

Chermside, Australia

#3854 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy lost, the right man for the job won. End of discussion. You can cry about it all you want, it won't change a damn thing.
Stay away from Unbiased, friend, all joking aside. The guy is a criminal stalker & he will screw you over the second he has the chance to. Trust me. Like I said, I'll bust balls with you all day in here, that's what I do. But this guy Unbiased, he goes after families, posts personal info on people, causes trouble everywhere he goes. All kidding & trolling aside, I don't want to see that happen to you.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Logic

United States

#3855 Feb 19, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>That choice is ruining this country, and our children will suffer from it for years to come.
Wrong.

Bush and Bush alone put the ruining of this country and the suffer of children in play.

Stop letting yourself get duped and screwed by racism
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#3856 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How come your far right conservative's don't win Presidential elections?
Because they were cosmetic conservatives. There was nothing "extreme" about them. They were as much democrat as they were republican. Besides the fact that W stopped playing golf during his tenure, what exactly is the difference between Barry and W? I don't see very much difference between the two at all.
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#3857 Feb 19, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Bush and Bush alone put the ruining of this country and the suffer of children in play.
Stop letting yourself get duped and screwed by racism
Bush alone ruining the country? So you lefties proclaim that Barry is possibly the smartest president ever in the history of the nation, has been blessed with two terms, and two years of total control of DC in the legislative branch, and five years later the economy is shrinking again, but this clown isn't smart enough to unravel the Bush years or figure out how to fix it? Your to stupid to even realize just how stupid you are.
Grammar Police

White Plains, NY

#3858 Feb 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>

Your to stupid to even realize just how stupid you are.
LOL1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3860 Feb 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they were cosmetic conservatives. There was nothing "extreme" about them. They were as much democrat as they were republican. Besides the fact that W stopped playing golf during his tenure, what exactly is the difference between Barry and W? I don't see very much difference between the two at all.
No further ground wars.....economy in rebound....

Location hidden

#3861 Feb 19, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Your economic information is seriously flawed.....
MalbarCACA

Chermside, Australia

#3862 Feb 19, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR [email protected] go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
MalbarCACA

Chermside, Australia

#3863 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR [email protected] go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#3864 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No further ground wars.....economy in rebound....
No further ground wars? Afghanistan is not over my friend. The presidents surge strategy there has been a failure. His only success with the escalation there has been getting more of troops killed, and record suicide rates amongst soldiers. The economy in rebound? How can you guys make such an absurd statement without it bothering you? Last quarter saw retraction in the economy. The fed is still printing 40 billion of our currency every month, which is a big part of the reason the gas and food costs are escalating out of control and crushing the lower end of the middle class and the poor. For every new job that the president has supposedly "created", seven americans were signed up for food stamps. You are wrong, you must know that you are wrong, but the question is why do lie about it?
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

#3865 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your economic information is seriously flawed.....
Actually he has it right on the money GBF. It is your subjective interpretation of the current data that is seriously flawed. Why was $4 dollar a gallon gas with oil trading at $150 a barrel the fault of GW Bush, but with a record February spike under Barry with oil at $100 a barrel not even mentioned in the news? The only folks getting fat right now is Wall Street and Government at all levels, so to try and establish the narrative that all is well means that your part of the crime more then being the victim of it.

Location hidden

#3866 Feb 19, 2013
Further mean's additional.....Also, please start reading the buisness section more.....Now, go play circular election debate with another foxbot.....

Location hidden

#3867 Feb 19, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out reports from BBC and CBS, this morning....Mandiant Cyber Security states they have located the source of serious hacking into US and western infrastructure computer systems....by chinese military...they have even sourced it to a specific building, within a military base, in Shanghai.....some sh*t, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min NYStateOfMind 332,050
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Too Funny 61,058
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr About Face 5,104
GREAT WALL of MEXICO - PLAGIARIZED ! - China ! 3 hr Nonlib 22
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr John-K 311,627
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 11,916
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages