Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix Troll Patrol.

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

First Prev
of 87
Next Last
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Simply, yes.

He has crossover and is now also Bipolar.
yawn

Manchester, NH

#6 Mar 13, 2011
ZCs wrote:
Simply, yes.
He has crossover and is now also Bipolar.
the lunatic now thinks he can calssify others simply becuase he is nuts
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2011
YORK COUNTY, S.C.– Investigators believe three York County men are responsible for a string of burglaries in North and South Carolina.

Douglas Scott Hefner, Shawn Douglas Hefner and Thomas Dustin Barr are accused of breaking and entering, larceny and safecracking.

Officers arrested 18-year-old Shawn Hefner and 29-year-old Thomas Barr on March 10. They are still looking for 37-year-old Douglas Hefner.

Deputies have recovered eight stolen vehicles and a large amount of stolen electronics ranging from computers and cameras to GPS units and gaming systems. They believe the merchandise was being sold on eBay, Craigslist and at flea markets.

The York County Sheriff’s Office, Shelby Police Department and Hickory Police Department worked together in the investigation.

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2011
yawn wrote:
<quoted text> the lunatic now thinks he can calssify others simply becuase he is nuts
He's putting calcium on people now? THE NERVE.
Laughing at you dummy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 18, 2011
Krap Slop is the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix Troll Patrol.
How dumb?
So dumb that he is following around the fake I-Level.
How Dumb?
He think he ran I-Level off topx.
Only in the mind of a dumb hillbilly.
lol!
This is too funny!!!
Brooklyn Bone

Monroe, NC

#12 Apr 18, 2011
There's nothing uglier to witness than a swishy Brooklyn bone coming to the defense of his lisper Bronx SELL OUT. As usual your 'boy toy' needs to hide behind your skirt but he's been your bitch from day one, so no surprise. Remember Z black on black crime, PRICELESS.
That's wats up.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Apr 18, 2011
White Hillbilly dumbonics is priceless to the

25th power.
ZCs THEE BONE

Monroe, NC

#14 Apr 18, 2011
ZCs wrote:
White Hillbilly dumbonics is priceless to the
25th power.
Take another hit from the crack pipe bone.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 18, 2011
ZCs THEE BONE wrote:
<quoted text>Take another hit from the crack pipe bone.
Take another hit from meth pipe, hillbilly.
Thrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
The Krap Slop Hillbillies are out of control.

When Neil Brown got high on dangerous chemicals sold as bath salts, he took his skinning knife and slit his face and stomach repeatedly. Brown survived, but authorities say others haven't been so lucky after snorting, injecting or smoking powders with such innocuous-sounding names as Ivory Wave, Red Dove and Vanilla Sky.

Some say the effects of the powders are as powerful as abusing methamphetamine. Increasingly, law enforcement agents and poison control centers say the advertised bath salts with complex chemical names are an emerging menace in several U.S. states where authorities talk of banning their sale.

From the Deep South to California, emergency calls are being reported over-exposure to the stimulants the powders often contain: mephedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone, also known as MDPV.

Sold under such names as Ivory Wave, Bliss, White Lightning and Hurricane Charlie, the chemicals can cause hallucinations, paranoia, rapid heart rates and suicidal thoughts, authorities say. The chemicals are in products sold legally at convenience stores and on the Internet as bath salts and even plant foods. However, they aren't necessarily being used for the purposes on the label.

Mississippi lawmakers this week began considering a proposal to ban the sale of the powders, and a similar step is being sought in Kentucky. In Louisiana, the bath salts were outlawed by an emergency order after the state's poison center received more than 125 calls in the last three months of 2010 involving exposure to the chemicals.

In Brown's case, he said he had tried every drug from heroin to crack and was so shaken by terrifying hallucinations that he wrote one Mississippi paper urging people to stay away from the advertised bath salts.

"I couldn't tell you why I did it," Brown said, pointing to his scars. "The psychological effects are still there."

While Brown survived, sheriff's authorities in one Mississippi county say they believe one woman overdosed on the powders there. In southern Louisiana, the family of a 21-year-old man says he cut his throat and ended his life with a gunshot. Authorities are investigating whether a man charged with capital murder in the December death of a Tippah County, Miss., sheriff's deputy was under the influence of the bath salts.

The stimulants aren't regulated by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, but are facing federal scrutiny. Law officers say some of the substances are being shipped from Europe, but origins are still unclear.

Gary Boggs, an executive assistant at the DEA, said there's a lengthy process to restrict these types of designer chemicals, including reviewing the abuse data. But it's a process that can take years.

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#20 Apr 19, 2011
Looks like Thrilla-Magilla, Brooklyn Bone, ZCs Savage Hood is getting to you. My work is a success, I'm so in your head.
RUN, RUN, RUN to the mods sissy.
Later BONE.
Thrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 19, 2011
OBAMA LIES wrote:
Looks like Thrilla-Magilla, Brooklyn Bone, ZCs Savage Hood is getting to you. My work is a success, I'm so in your head.
RUN, RUN, RUN to the mods sissy.
Later BONE.
You in my head?

that IS too funny!

LOL!!!!!!!!

You are using way too much Meth.

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#22 Apr 19, 2011
Thrilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You in my head?
that IS too funny!
LOL!!!!!!!!
You are using way too much Meth.
YOU need to create threads out of anger referencing me, I'm so in your head. I own you my N.
RUN RUN RUN to the mods sissy boyz.
Ron Jeremy

New York, NY

#23 Apr 19, 2011
OBAMA LIES wrote:
<quoted text>YOU need to create threads out of anger referencing me, I'm so in your head. I own you my N.
RUN RUN RUN to the mods sissy boyz.
hey there meatrod how about you tossin my salad ?
what do say lover?
LindaLoveLace

Mastic, NY

#26 Apr 20, 2011
Ron Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there meatrod how about you tossin my salad ?
what do say lover?
Now now Ron,

We all know you are a registered sex offender and we know where you live.
Barackside

Monroe, NC

#27 Apr 20, 2011
LindaLoveLace wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Ron,
We all know you are a registered sex offender and we know where you live.
He's also registered as testing postive, any surprise? TeeHee
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Apr 21, 2011
A KKKRAP SLOP Hillbillie Exclusive!

NEW HANOVER CTY - New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives arrested Charles Constantin Saliba Jr. a 30-year-old white male for the homicide of Michael Lamar Smith 16 hours after the investigation began last Thursday.
Smith was found in his car by a passer by Thursday morning in the parking lot near the Blockbuster Video and Ruby Tuesday's at Monkey Junction on South College Road. He was sitting in a parked car and a man eating his breakfast in the parking lot noticed something wasn't right.
That person called 911 and stated, "I noticed there was somebody in a car right across from me and they're not moving and when I went to leave I thought I saw blood like on the side of his face."
The caller said, "I pulled my van back up... I think this person's dead." He said it did appear the man had been shot and had blood coming from his ear.
The caller said the car was a black Mercury four door and thought they were asleep and when he pulled up, "He's not moving and he looks like he's swelled up a little bit, kind of a purple color. Oh God."
On Thursday detectives could not yet determine whether it was murder or a suicide.
Saliba, a 30-year-old white male, was arrested just 16 hours after the investigation began for weapon possession by a felon and his bond was set at $250,000.00.
Through a collaborative effort between the NHSO and the District Attorney's office Saliba was charged Tuesday with First Degree Murder. The investigation is ongoing.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Apr 21, 2011
iron worker wrote:
<quoted text>
This took place in monkey junction? isnt this your home town?
It look like it is the hometown for Hillbillies.

That myth thing just went out the window.
ZCs is ANGRY

Monroe, NC

#31 Apr 21, 2011
ZCs wrote:
A KKKRAP SLOP Hillbillie Exclusive!
NEW HANOVER CTY - New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives arrested Charles Constantin Saliba Jr. a 30-year-old white male for the homicide of Michael Lamar Smith 16 hours after the investigation began last Thursday.
Smith was found in his car by a passer by Thursday morning in the parking lot near the Blockbuster Video and Ruby Tuesday's at Monkey Junction on South College Road. He was sitting in a parked car and a man eating his breakfast in the parking lot noticed something wasn't right.
That person called 911 and stated, "I noticed there was somebody in a car right across from me and they're not moving and when I went to leave I thought I saw blood like on the side of his face."
The caller said, "I pulled my van back up... I think this person's dead." He said it did appear the man had been shot and had blood coming from his ear.
The caller said the car was a black Mercury four door and thought they were asleep and when he pulled up, "He's not moving and he looks like he's swelled up a little bit, kind of a purple color. Oh God."
On Thursday detectives could not yet determine whether it was murder or a suicide.
Saliba, a 30-year-old white male, was arrested just 16 hours after the investigation began for weapon possession by a felon and his bond was set at $250,000.00.
Through a collaborative effort between the NHSO and the District Attorney's office Saliba was charged Tuesday with First Degree Murder. The investigation is ongoing.
...too bad. Thanks for playing. Need a banana?
Hey Z what do they sell at 'Monkey Junction', Magilla's?
Keep scrubbing that melanin, maybe you'll look as white as your pedophile idol 'Thrilla'.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Apr 21, 2011
It look Hillblies sell homicides there.

Is Charles Constantin Saliba Jr., the murdering

savage scumbag your kin-folk?

I can't believe there is a town named 'Monkey

Junction'for Hillibillies.

How did you and the Hillbilie Mafia let that

happened in North Carolina?

Hillbillies from 'Monkey Junction'

This is 2 funny!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 87
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Unbiased Chargers... 307,922
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Kristy 46,586
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 19 min suff III 10,550
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 33 min jimi-yank 125
The Obama Epic FAIL BLOG (Feb '13) 55 min PUPPET-IN-CHIEF 572
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,557
Any Yankees Jump Out Of Buildings For 9/11 1 hr OMTE 5
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000