Stop-and-Frisk Targets Transgender Co...

Stop-and-Frisk Targets Transgender Community Unfairly, Study Says

There are 2 comments on the DNAinfo.com story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Stop-and-Frisk Targets Transgender Community Unfairly, Study Says. In it, DNAinfo.com reports that:

Jackson Heights' transgender community has been targeted by police for stop-and-frisks at more than double the rate of the rest of the neighborhood's population, a new study says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNAinfo.com.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Why do Americans (The land of the free and the home of the brave) accept this crap from their hired thugs. The fact that police feel comfortable treating people is a signal that there are to many of them. It's time to scale back the police. It's time to stop with the high pay and generous benefits.
It's time elect a new mayor.
Regards, Terri

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 27, 2012
TerryE wrote:
Why do Americans (The land of the free and the home of the brave) accept this crap from their hired thugs. The fact that police feel comfortable treating people is a signal that there are to many of them. It's time to scale back the police. It's time to stop with the high pay and generous benefits.
It's time elect a new mayor.
Regards, Terri
Stop your whining.

All I see is a claim and I for one call bullshit.

You clowns think every move taken runs against your grain when in fact you're the fruiotcake who decided to play shock value by parading your male self aroun d as if you were a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min John-K 314,689
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 26 min ILAL 2,951
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,855
News Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... (Jul '14) 46 min ThomasA 77
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Dudly - Do Right 4,224
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr H Lamarr 337,876
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,120

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages