Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 49,310
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story
Carbon declining

Minneapolis, MN

#49563 Aug 23, 2014
Living in Minnesota where furnaces have been upgraded to 90%+ converting NG to heat. That means production of exhaust pollutants and heat has been reduced about 50% when coupled with super insulation mandated by building codes. These 90+ furnaces also use DC blower motors which result in major additional reductions in electricity usage.
Automobiles have also been made to burn less carbon fuel and produce much less exhaust pollutants and heat. When you drive behind an older car it's obvious how dirty those cars are. The Cash for Clunkers could have been much more beneficial had it targeted the most polluting vehicles, not just old cars in general. Just fuel injection and catalytic converters have worked wonders to clean up the automobile.
The usage of CFL light bulbs has reduced electric usage greatly with LED bulbs making giant strides. Why LED bulbs are not mandatory is perplexing, when the CFL bulbs contain mercury which is very dangerous.
IF the USA is the major polluter in the world then we should be seeing Global Cooling instead of Global Warming. In fact here in Minnesota we are indeed seeing Global Cooling with temps running on average 10 degrees below average for a long time. The west 1/2 of the US is dry but they populated a lot of desert and turned it into grass without enough water to sustain it. Why not construct a water pipeline to divert fresh water from the Mississippi river to the west coast, take the fresh water and use it for crop growing, wouldn't want to drink Mississippi water.
If the dry west is caused by man made changes then the cause is too many people living there and not enough water, NOT SUSTAINABLE.
Carbon declining

Minneapolis, MN

#49566 Aug 24, 2014
albedodown wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change will see(understand) a lot more than sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who are without science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra & pre-calc in its poorly(or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomas. Climate change will make fewer errors than sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who have errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73+ million TIMES, 500 million TIMES, 2.5+ trillion TIMES, 3.5+ trillion TIMES & 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES.
sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars are all this....... & much less!
You are nothing.

Phock you!!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#49567 Aug 24, 2014
albedodown wrote:
Climate change will make fewer errors than sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, who have errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73+ million TIMES, 500 million TIMES, 2.5+ trillion TIMES, 3.5+ trillion TIMES & 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES.
sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars are all this....... & much less!
//////////
"carbon is produced in stars & is increasing" invoked:
You are nothing.
/////////
litesong wrote:
It is good that "carbon is produced in stars & is increasing" understands that it is a sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liar. Sleepy sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars, make errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73+ million TIMES, 500 million TIMES, 2.5+ trillion TIMES, 3.5+ trillion TIMES & 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES.
Elise Renee Gingerich

Greenville, TX

#49568 Aug 24, 2014
ACK, ACK, ACK, ACK! Oh My GAWD! What IS This Sudden Heat, Here In Greenville, Texas, All Of A Sudden?! Oh My GAWD! It Feels Like The Walls Are Literally Closing In Around Me, Especially At Night, Here In Greenville, Texas, Currently! And As For Getting ANY Sleep, At Night?! NO!!!! There Will Be NO Sleep, Here In Greenville, Texas, At Night, Because Oh My GAWD! It Feels Like The Walls Are Literally Closing In, All Around Me, And I Cannot Seem To Sleep At Night, With All This Sudden Texas Heat, That Has Suddenly Just Started Happening, Now! I Have Lived In Greenville, Texas Two Times Now, And Oh My GAWD! This Texas Heat, Is Just Like ACK, ACK, ACK, ACK! HELP!!!! Between The Gurgling, And The Heat, Or Maybe It's The Heat, And The Gurgling?! I Just Cannot Seem To Get ANY Sleep, Or Whatever, And I Find Myself, Just Spread Out, All Over My Bed, With My Sheets, Kicked Off Of Me, Going: Oh My GAWD! ARRRGGGG! I Actually Just Lie There, On My Bed, All Spread Out, Currently, Because Of This Texas Heat, Literally Cursing, With All Of My Sheets, Kicked Off Of Me, Literally Cursing, WHAT IS THIS?!?! ARRGGGG! And Then Comes The Panic Attacks, In The Middle Of The Night, From About 12 AM? Until About Maybe 3 AM? Because Of This Damn Texas Heat! Yeah, This Texas Heat, Causes These Panic Attacks, From 3 AM? And 12 AM? And All You Can Do, Is Just Lie There, And Suffer! Just Lie There, And Just Suffer, All Night Is All You Can Do!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#49569 Aug 24, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Not sure that I agree that deniers are more scientifically versed than "acceptors". Some may be, but making such a general statement without facts to back it up leaves questions.
Questions like, why no experimental tests to validate climate change mitigation? Then, listen to the answers and do your own research. Man's too insignificant to control either climate or weather.

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
The gist of the article being that conservatives and deniers are intertwined and they are not responsible to anyone.
We're skeptical government has the ability or wisdom to mitigate climate change. If you want to reduce your carbon emissions; go right ahead, nobody will stop you. Conservatives believe in the freedom to sequester as much CO2 as you please from the atmosphere or if your game is carbon dioxide emissions; welcome to free all that you like into the air.

Freedom should trump superstition and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
To admit that global warming is somehow a result of their kind of lifestyle would make them responsible. The result is that they deny there is a problem.
And progressives don't emit CO2? Even the unemployed, who produce nothing but human waste, their carbon emissions are subsidized by the taxpayer, not completely curtailed.

Billionaire progressives like Steyer, Soros and Gore emit carbon dioxide but they buy crony capitalist carbon offsets like the middle class buy antiperspirants. Our CO2 emissions are the result of life, productivity and sheer joy.

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
The conservative attitude is that they are all individuals and every one of them is self-made. No other factor enters into the equation, especially that the social order made it possible for them to succeed.
So, individual freedom, conserving social order and moral responsibility is a start. Smaller government, reforming entitlement spending, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping progressive taxes count too.

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
If they did that, they would feel a responsibility to society.
Every keystroke and pixel causes carbon dioxide emissions; who do you think you are kidding about responsibility for catastrophic man made global warming? Progressive or conservative don't matter as much as rich or poor when it comes to our greenhouse gas freedom.

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
To admit that global warming is a problem would undermine their poster child of capitalism, the god of freedom, because it points out the failing of capitalism to solving a problem.
If global warming can be solved with a tax or regulation of capitalism then global warming is not a climate problem. Man made catastrophic climate disruption is the failure of communism and the radical left political goals of the environmental movement.

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
So the only way out is to rationalize that there is no problem.
Climate always changes, it always has and so far nobody's found a way to experimentally change global climate. Until they do have experiments and data showing how man changes global climate then mitigation is only rationalization without empirical evidence.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#49570 Aug 24, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Questions like, why no experimental tests to validate climate change mitigation? Then, listen to the answers and do your own research. Man's too insignificant to control either climate or weather.

Ho Hum.
<quoted text>We're skeptical government has the ability or wisdom to mitigate climate change. If you want to reduce your carbon emissions; go right ahead, nobody will stop you. Conservatives believe in the freedom to sequester as much CO2 as you please from the atmosphere or if your game is carbon dioxide emissions; welcome to free all that you like into the air.
Freedom should trump superstition and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.
<quoted text>And progressives don't emit CO2? Even the unemployed, who produce nothing but human waste, their carbon emissions are subsidized by the taxpayer, not completely curtailed.
Billionaire progressives like Steyer, Soros and Gore emit carbon dioxide but they buy crony capitalist carbon offsets like the middle class buy antiperspirants. Our CO2 emissions are the result of life, productivity and sheer joy.
<quoted text>So, individual freedom, conserving social order and moral responsibility is a start. Smaller government, reforming entitlement spending, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping progressive taxes count too.
<quoted text>Every keystroke and pixel causes carbon dioxide emissions; who do you think you are kidding about responsibility for catastrophic man made global warming? Progressive or conservative don't matter as much as rich or poor when it comes to our greenhouse gas freedom.
<quoted text>If global warming can be solved with a tax or regulation of capitalism then global warming is not a climate problem. Man made catastrophic climate disruption is the failure of communism and the radical left political goals of the environmental movement.
<quoted text>Climate always changes, it always has and so far nobody's found a way to experimentally change global climate. Until they do have experiments and data showing how man changes global climate then mitigation is only rationalization without empirical evidence.
Mostly gobbledgoop.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#49571 Aug 24, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you need some heat from 80+degF. Arctic places, which are 30 arcdegrees latitude, north of your position.
actually 25 degrees, but no one is judging your knowledge of math or geography (lucky for you).
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#49572 Aug 24, 2014
What the models do not consider is the significant increase in bottled water consumption. For millennia man has produced beer and later on carbonated beverages. All of these things have served to check the natural release of CO2 into the atmosphere. Since the late 80s when "everyone" started noticing that there is more CO2 is about the time (less a few years) when the bottled water craze began. The process of bottling water actively eliminates the natural level of CO2 from the ground water and introduces it into the atmosphere. So with the continuing decline of carbonated beverages in favor of the anti-carbonated beverage we witness a tremendous release of CO2. Look around and you'll see that all over the world they are shipping bottled water to "help" people. Places that don't have roads let alone automobiles or public power utilities are being inundated with this envirotoxin.

We must stop it immediately. Everyone should drink beer or seltzer. One gallon per day is all I ask. Thank you and goodnight.
litesong

Everett, WA

#49573 Aug 24, 2014
false checkmate wrote:
actually 25 degrees, but no one is judging your knowledge of math or geography (lucky for you).
Places that have been 80+ degF have been 30arcdegrees further north than your latitude, at 41deg N.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#49575 Aug 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Places that have been 80+ degF have been 30arcdegrees further north than your latitude, at 41deg N.
Bugs Bunny described you perfectly with the following concise description:

You are a mental case!
Amazing how stupid

Minneapolis, MN

#49576 Aug 25, 2014
factcheck wrote:
What the models do not consider is the significant increase in bottled water consumption. For millennia man has produced beer and later on carbonated beverages. All of these things have served to check the natural release of CO2 into the atmosphere. Since the late 80s when "everyone" started noticing that there is more CO2 is about the time (less a few years) when the bottled water craze began. The process of bottling water actively eliminates the natural level of CO2 from the ground water and introduces it into the atmosphere. So with the continuing decline of carbonated beverages in favor of the anti-carbonated beverage we witness a tremendous release of CO2. Look around and you'll see that all over the world they are shipping bottled water to "help" people. Places that don't have roads let alone automobiles or public power utilities are being inundated with this envirotoxin.
We must stop it immediately. Everyone should drink beer or seltzer. One gallon per day is all I ask. Thank you and goodnight.
It's amazing how "educated people" will buy bottled water instead of drinking free tap water. In Minnesota tap water is probably of better quality that the crap in bottles that comes from who knows where. In addition to the chemicals added to the water from the plastic bottle and bottling process.

Ignorant college educated people.
litesong

Everett, WA

#49577 Aug 25, 2014
amazing how stupid i am wrote:
It's amazing how "educated people" will buy bottled water instead of drinking free tap water. In Minnesota tap water is probably of better quality that the crap in bottles...
Best water I ever tasted was water I drank from a glacial snout on Mt. Hood in Oregon. It is NOT recommended, due to the ground up rock particles that the weight of the glacier produces as it morphs its way downslope. However, the glacial water looked so wonderfully & beautifully inviting in the 7 foot deep pool, that I took some sips. I'm sure the additives of particles added to the delightful taste. Our Everett, Washington state water system is fairly good too, sourcing from 7000 foot mountains. An excellent water system in Moab, Utah came from an aquifer just opened up at the time of our visit in the early 1980's. Unfortunately, three of four of the worst waters I ever tasted were in the state of Minnesota(Land of 10,000 Lakes), which surprised me. The fourth source of bad water(which was the worst) was at a campsite in Death Valley, California. The tap water only needed about 30 or 40 degrees warming to make good hot tea.

I agree with your views on bottled water. However, its not "educated", but rich people who make the mistake of drinking bottled water.

Go Green

Los Angeles, CA

#49578 Aug 25, 2014
Serious question: Should California start killing non-native trees to help the ground water situation?

They are killing grass already. But trees use up a lot of ground water.
Amazing how stupid

Minneapolis, MN

#49579 Aug 25, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Best water I ever tasted was water I drank from a glacial snout on Mt. Hood in Oregon. It is NOT recommended, due to the ground up rock particles that the weight of the glacier produces as it morphs its way downslope. However, the glacial water looked so wonderfully & beautifully inviting in the 7 foot deep pool, that I took some sips. I'm sure the additives of particles added to the delightful taste. Our Everett, Washington state water system is fairly good too, sourcing from 7000 foot mountains. An excellent water system in Moab, Utah came from an aquifer just opened up at the time of our visit in the early 1980's. Unfortunately, three of four of the worst waters I ever tasted were in the state of Minnesota(Land of 10,000 Lakes), which surprised me. The fourth source of bad water(which was the worst) was at a campsite in Death Valley, California. The tap water only needed about 30 or 40 degrees warming to make good hot tea.
I agree with your views on bottled water. However, its not "educated", but rich people who make the mistake of drinking bottled water.
Correct, all Minnesota tap water isn't equal. Minneapolis, St Paul and some suburbs get their tap water from the Mississippi River upstream from the cities. The good Minnesota tap water comes from deep wells or in many cases shallow wells, 100+ feet. The drawback to deep wells is the water is full of minerals that accumulate in water heaters after 10 years of use. Mississippi water is very soft, not many minerals but some "treated" sewerage water from treatment plants upstream.

"Treated" sewage water discharge into the Mississippi downstream from the Twin Cities is so full of hormones the fish are Hermaphrodites, they have both sex organs. People drinking that water may have other issues like the fish.
DDDD-25

Corona, CA

#49580 Aug 25, 2014
Carbon declining wrote:
Living in Minnesota where furnaces have been upgraded to 90%+ converting NG to heat. That means production of exhaust pollutants and heat has been reduced about 50% when coupled with super insulation mandated by building codes. These 90+ furnaces also use DC blower motors which result in major additional reductions in electricity usage.
Automobiles have also been made to burn less carbon fuel and produce much less exhaust pollutants and heat. When you drive behind an older car it's obvious how dirty those cars are. The Cash for Clunkers could have been much more beneficial had it targeted the most polluting vehicles, not just old cars in general. Just fuel injection and catalytic converters have worked wonders to clean up the automobile.
The usage of CFL light bulbs has reduced electric usage greatly with LED bulbs making giant strides. Why LED bulbs are not mandatory is perplexing, when the CFL bulbs contain mercury which is very dangerous.
IF the USA is the major polluter in the world then we should be seeing Global Cooling instead of Global Warming. In fact here in Minnesota we are indeed seeing Global Cooling with temps running on average 10 degrees below average for a long time. The west 1/2 of the US is dry but they populated a lot of desert and turned it into grass without enough water to sustain it. Why not construct a water pipeline to divert fresh water from the Mississippi river to the west coast, take the fresh water and use it for crop growing, wouldn't want to drink Mississippi water.
If the dry west is caused by man made changes then the cause is too many people living there and not enough water, NOT SUSTAINABLE.
It is dry in California, Arizona, New Mexico, etc,....Because the whole region is a DESERT!! Cash 4 clunkers just caused the price of used cars to go up, hurting who else, the poor guy/gal who needs cheap transportation. But you don't care , do you? I have a 42 yr old truck that I will NEVER get rid of. Why? Because over the years, all of the new cars and pickups I have purchased,( 11of them) have all been towed home or to the repair shop by that old truck. I don't care if it spews nerve gas. It still runs perfect. Humans are small, imperfect and pathetically inconsequential to the climate of this planet. Your global Warming scenario is a tax scam. And you are a moron for not recognizing that ALL politicos are inbred liars and thieves, who use fear to control the gullible amongst us, to use US, against US, to bleed the populace of their money. Which one are you working for ? Fear is the tool Of the oppressors and the parasites. The perpetrators are the gullible morons. That would include you.
DDDD-25

Corona, CA

#49581 Aug 25, 2014
factcheck wrote:
If you really wish to help people in places such as you described, Send them suitcases, not bottled water.
Carbon declining

Minneapolis, MN

#49582 Aug 25, 2014
DDDD-25 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is dry in California, Arizona, New Mexico, etc,....Because the whole region is a DESERT!! Cash 4 clunkers just caused the price of used cars to go up, hurting who else, the poor guy/gal who needs cheap transportation. But you don't care , do you? I have a 42 yr old truck that I will NEVER get rid of. Why? Because over the years, all of the new cars and pickups I have purchased,( 11of them) have all been towed home or to the repair shop by that old truck. I don't care if it spews nerve gas. It still runs perfect. Humans are small, imperfect and pathetically inconsequential to the climate of this planet. Your global Warming scenario is a tax scam. And you are a moron for not recognizing that ALL politicos are inbred liars and thieves, who use fear to control the gullible amongst us, to use US, against US, to bleed the populace of their money. Which one are you working for ? Fear is the tool Of the oppressors and the parasites. The perpetrators are the gullible morons. That would include you.
I agree with you 100%. My comments are in agreement.
truth-facts

Mount Orab, OH

#49583 Aug 26, 2014
The hits just keep on coming:

The Australian Bureau of Meteorology has been caught red-handed manipulating temperature data to show "global warming" where none actually exists.

You fking crazies can't do anything the honest way.Lie,cheat,steal,manipulate ,falsify anything and everything to get your agenda across.

And you wanna know why there are so-called deniers?
Jan

United States

#49584 Aug 26, 2014
The Australian Bureau of Meteorology has been caught red-handed manipulating temperature data to show "global warming" where none actually exists.

At Amberley, Queensland, for example, the data at a weather station showing 1 degree Celsius cooling per century was "homogenized" (adjusted) by the Bureau so that it instead showed a 2.5 degrees warming per century.

At Rutherglen, Victoria, a cooling trend of -0.35 degrees C per century was magically transformed at the stroke of an Australian meteorologist's pen into a warming trend of 1.73 degrees C per century.

Last year, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology made headlines in the liberal media by claiming that 2013 was Australia's hottest year on record. This prompted Australia's alarmist-in-chief Tim Flannery - an English literature graduate who later went on to earn his scientific credentials with a PhD in palaeontology, digging up ancient kangaroo bones - to observe that global warming in Australia was "like climate change on steroids."

But we now know, thanks to research by Australian scientist Jennifer Marohasy, that the hysteria this story generated was based on fabrications and lies.

Though the Bureau of Meteorology has insisted its data adjustments are "robust", it has been unable to come up with a credible explanation as to why it translated real-world data showing a cooling trend into homogenized data showing a warming trend.

She wrote:

“Repetition is a propaganda technique. The deletion of information from records, and the use of exaggeration and half-truths, are &#65533;others. The Bureau of Meteorology uses all these techniques, while wilfully ignoring evidence that contradicts its own propaganda.’’

This is a global problem. Earlier this year, Breitbart reported that similarly dishonest adjustments had been made to temperature records by NASA and NOAA. Similarly implicated are the UK temperature records of the Met Office Hadley Centre and at Phil "Climategate" Jones's disgraced Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia.

One of the many disingenuous arguments used by climate alarmists against sceptics is mockingly to accuse them of being conspiracy theorists. "How could global warming possibly not be a problem when all the world's temperature data sets from Australia to the US to the UK clearly show that it is? Are you seriously suggesting that so many different scientists and so many distinguished institutions from across the globe would collude in such a massive lie?" their argument runs.

Our answer: yes we bloody well are.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49585 Aug 26, 2014
Jan wrote:
At Amberley, Queensland, for example, the data at a weather station showing 1 degree Celsius cooling per century was "homogenized" (adjusted) by the Bureau so that it instead showed a 2.5 degrees warming per century.
At Rutherglen, Victoria, a cooling trend of -0.35 degrees C per century was magically transformed at the stroke of an Australian meteorologist's pen into a warming trend of 1.73 degrees C per century.
Last year, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology made headlines in the liberal media by claiming that 2013 was Australia's hottest year on record. This prompted Australia's alarmist-in-chief Tim Flannery - an English literature graduate who later went on to earn his scientific credentials with a PhD in palaeontology, digging up ancient kangaroo bones - to observe that global warming in Australia was "like climate change on steroids."
But we now know, thanks to research by Australian scientist Jennifer Marohasy, that the hysteria this story generated was based on fabrications and lies.
Though the Bureau of Meteorology has insisted its data adjustments are "robust", it has been unable to come up with a credible explanation as to why it translated real-world data showing a cooling trend into homogenized data showing a warming trend.
She wrote:
“Repetition is a propaganda technique. The deletion of information from records, and the use of exaggeration and half-truths, are &#65533;others. The Bureau of Meteorology uses all these techniques, while wilfully ignoring evidence that contradicts its own propaganda.’’
This is a global problem. Earlier this year, Breitbart reported that similarly dishonest adjustments had been made to temperature records by NASA and NOAA. Similarly implicated are the UK temperature records of the Met Office Hadley Centre and at Phil "Climategate" Jones's disgraced Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia.
One of the many disingenuous arguments used by climate alarmists against sceptics is mockingly to accuse them of being conspiracy theorists. "How could global warming possibly not be a problem when all the world's temperature data sets from Australia to the US to the UK clearly show that it is? Are you seriously suggesting that so many different scientists and so many distinguished institutions from across the globe would collude in such a massive lie?" their argument runs.
Our answer: yes we bloody well are.
blah blah who's Jennifer M? Well, let's see:

Public position on global warming[wikipedia]

In an Australian Broadcasting Corporation interview she stated that...[i]t's not clear that climate change is being driven by carbon dioxide levels...whether or not we can reduce carbon dioxide levels, there will be climate change.[10]

On the Australian Broadcasting Corporation Radio National program, Ockham's Razor, Dr Marohasy said... I agree with Professor Flannery that we need to reduce atmospheric carbon dioxide levels.[11]

In an interview on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation Radio National program, Counterpoint, she claimed recent cooling by starting with the temperature peak of the 1998 El Niño[12] event. She said that... there has been cooling if you take 1998 as your point of reference. If you take 2002 as your point of reference then temperatures have plateaued. This is certainly not what you'd expect if carbon is driving temperature because carbon dioxide levels have been increasing but temperatures have actually been coming down over the last ten years....very unexpected not something that is being discussed. It should though be being discussed because it is very significant.[13]

P.S. Let the accused respond before you rush to hang them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 23 min Bronto 311,693
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 40 min barrack 657
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 55 min Mike 16,707
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 307,067
Black murder rate 2 hr media hyperbole 4
Giuliani STFU you are not mayor anymore 2 hr media hyperbole 31
Christmas 2014 Message For NYPD , NY ! 2 hr American_Sons 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match