Boro Pakistanis Fret Over Flood Aid

Boro Pakistanis Fret Over Flood Aid

There are 4 comments on the Queens Tribune story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Boro Pakistanis Fret Over Flood Aid. In it, Queens Tribune reports that:

Although millions of dollars in relief funds are being sent to Pakistan to aid victims of flooding caused by torrential rains, many Pakistanis are still not finding themselves with the adequate resources they need to recover from one of the worst natural disasters the country has ever experienced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queens Tribune.

Mike

Carson City, NV

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Attention all Pakistanis in the US: Go back to Pakistan. We do not want you filthy, smelly bastards in our country. Take your Indian friends with you!!!
Paki

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Mike wrote:
Attention all Pakistanis in the US: Go back to Pakistan. We do not want you filthy, smelly bastards in our country. Take your Indian friends with you!!!
Hey Mikey,

Can I take ur sister with me as my 3rd wife??
Regards,
Achmed
Achhhhhhmed

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Mike wrote:
Hey whiteboy,

In New Jersey you work for halal meat shop or a convenient store??
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Ever ride in a New York cab driven by a Pakistani? The smell is enough to knock a buzzard off a shit wagon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 min jimi-yank 43,553
I've been living a lie for 20 years 9 min Count Teleky 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 22 min SirLiesAlot 2,979
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 45 min jimi-yank 335,669
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 54 min Doug Weight 7,789
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr FORREST 17,809

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages