chris

Portsmouth, VA

#110 Jan 4, 2013
yeah right wrote:
you want to find out if he truly loves you then my advice is simple, stop having sexual relations with him. if he stops the calls, don't want to hang out, doesn't want to spend time. then you know what he is in love with. a man that sticks around and respects your decision may truly love you and be confused about the relationship with the other woman.
@yeah right. Are you crazy? That is stupid advice.
chris

Portsmouth, VA

#111 Jan 4, 2013
Lunar eclipes wrote:
<quoted text>
wah wah!!! UR SOOOOO! OFF TOPIC. When I do that he'll just chase me more! you dingbag! G'z Your just probably butt ugly with no personality to top it off and guys or girls will leave you anyway lmao!
I agree with you Lunar.. she is wayyy off topic. She doesnt know what she's talking about.
itrustedhim

United States

#112 Jan 5, 2013
Husband cheatged on me for 3 yrs & I never knew due 2 his work location....I trusted him w/my world.....we stayed together but I couldn't stop making comments to him...he got twice talking 2 her.....other women will call me & tell me he is calling her again & telling me what he says 2 her....I keep finding out she conyacts him first..she has had 2 failed marriage....do u think I'm dumb 2 stay w/him b/c I love him soo much...we have been together 20yrs...he's all I know?????
confused

Piscataway, NJ

#113 Jan 7, 2013
Ok this is kinda the same.. I was with a guy for 8 years, and he is still in his marriage. He tells me there is nothing there and no real feelings, he is just there for his kids. But I keep catching the lie, hence why we are not together. But he still pushes and says that he is in love with me and wants to be with me. So I asked if that is the case why can't you commit to me. He's reason, his kids so to speak. I feel like I am being b/s about alot and don't know what to do. I have walked away numerous times but he seems to always pull me back. Do I love him, yes but I feel like I deserve better. I deserve to be number 1 and not number 2. I just feel like his reasons are lies. I'm trying to understand his reasoning but at the same time I don't see his reasoning cause if you love someone and want to be with them you will be with them. I feel like he loves us both but loves her more. HELP!
itrustedhim

Quakertown, PA

#114 Jan 10, 2013
Not 2 sure wht 2 say 2 u but if he hasn't left his wife he's not goin 2....I waz the cheated wife....I truely think u shoulld of ended along time ago....he is married w/children & he has the happy family life & u on side....u r a mistress & I think of u as trash for gettin involved w/a married man..& stayin...I don't know ur whole story but u would b someone tht would never ever deserves respect....& for him he is livin the life w/playin u....his wife most likely being showered w/gifts from him....u r just a fanstany..go find someone tht u can connect with & b happy....not much more I can say w/o blowin up....good luck
Av330ny

Mount Vernon, NY

#115 Jan 10, 2013
confused wrote:
Ok this is kinda the same.. I was with a guy for 8 years, and he is still in his marriage. He tells me there is nothing there and no real feelings, he is just there for his kids. But I keep catching the lie, hence why we are not together. But he still pushes and says that he is in love with me and wants to be with me. So I asked if that is the case why can't you commit to me. He's reason, his kids so to speak. I feel like I am being b/s about alot and don't know what to do. I have walked away numerous times but he seems to always pull me back. Do I love him, yes but I feel like I deserve better. I deserve to be number 1 and not number 2. I just feel like his reasons are lies. I'm trying to understand his reasoning but at the same time I don't see his reasoning cause if you love someone and want to be with them you will be with them. I feel like he loves us both but loves her more. HELP!
Thats what you call a home wrecking ho!
itrustedhim

Newark, DE

#116 Jan 11, 2013
Lol.....I agree she is home wrecker...she thinkin about no one but herself...I waz just tryin 2 b nice....lol
Black arbor

Philadelphia, PA

#117 Jan 31, 2013
I'm one of the woman I was messing with my bestfriend for six years and he a girl friend and had a baby on me and we live together for six years but I realize that it was time for me get out of the sitaution because we became enemy so now I'm free and I wouldn't never do it again.
erin

Hollywood, FL

#118 Feb 8, 2013
I always think you must follow your heart but if there's children involved in somebody's being hurt it is very hard situation even though he claims he was not in love with me until I can test him that I no longer loves him and I moved on and I'm in another man he was so torn up and broken hearted took my kids out of state and said that I'd never see them again you promise to change his behavior he started treating me better it was always the lack of respect that he had towards me that I could not deal with it's been 13 years only have 3 beautiful children I hope this point I do stay for my children but I personally no longer in love with him but I do love him for being a good father and there for my children. Only time will tell and the future will review what's best for me and my children
erin

Hollywood, FL

#119 Feb 8, 2013
But I've always believed the true love loyalty, Tru Tru loyalty you really love somebody you just you really love somebody you just don't want anybody else but if your marriage is falling apart and breaking the temptation will always come in EEvery marriage has its ups and downs and issues some people are more compatible than others I was so desperately in love wit I was so desperately in love with him started to treat me poorly started to treat me poorly and the temptation came in I stay with my husband Monday through Friday for my children for tradition but I am madly in love with my lover that wipe my tears and love me when I was in pain. The problem and there's always problems in relationships, is my lover is selfish, and the father of my children my husband is more selfless and it's a more beautiful tree in a man I just can't help who I am passionately in love with now I do not want to see my husband suffer I know the time I hope I know the time I hope you can invite a younger woman in
erin

Hollywood, FL

#120 Feb 8, 2013
Anyway I only get to see my lover 1 day a week is truly everything I ever wanted in a man he tells me that he loves me he tells me that he will love me to the day that I die you wipe my tears away we make love 16 time tonight and the morning we do it again we are passion is explosive, are sexual comments chemistry is like a spiritual awakening the problem is I do not like to see my husband suffer and I wish you told me that he loves me when I gave him 3 children I did everything for him and told him everyday that I love him I wish you would eat the food that I kicked him and I wish you could just help me when I cried and a hard plac invited invited his best friend to my home it was almost if you wanted to get rid of me so it was almost if you wanted to get rid of me so bad that I broke down and cried and I love him but I don't think that I'm in love with him anymore and it breaks my heart to see a good man suffer I can't quit my lover you gave me more love than any man has ever given in my life and right now I know I can't quit him I know that I am a week woman for his love and he has me wrapped in 1000 Bowes of red my husband does not work but everything he has does go to the home in children my lover work his ass off what is not very financially generous to me I truly feel that my husband may be more in love with me now but it's unfair that he finally tells me that after I moved on it's so unfair and I pray for righteousness in my heart
erin

Hollywood, FL

#121 Feb 8, 2013
By the way both men do not really provide for me or my children financially financially my husband has always made very bad move in business a even know he was trying no I don't know where we will go financially nor do I know where I will go wi I don't know where we will go financially nor do I know where I will go with my lover I'm definitely interested in hearing , and I am th and I am the breadwinner
erin

Hollywood, FL

#122 Feb 8, 2013
Sorry for my spelling I was driven and doing a talk for tex , I always wanted true love ,I want to believe in it but in this crazy sometimes cold cruel world its not easy people take people for granted ,the sweetest thing to me is seeing two old people still in love and still together ,and one on one I think is best , I have a lover and husband I don't file cause my husbands can't handle it so I stay for tradition,my lover doesn't provide for my children so he doesn't ask me to leave my family and I don't sleep with my husband
erin

Hollywood, FL

#123 Feb 8, 2013
romona wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your reply . It makes alot of sense and while reading all those person with excuse I was thinking the same thing.
. Yes loyaty is love but if the woman allow it its there prob too , if they walk away and there man don't change for hem or pick one ,if he doesent chase ,and beg then why stay with him he made his choice if he was happy why would he still surch
Hard Choices

Chicago, IL

#124 Feb 11, 2013
I'm going through the samething with two women I love, or think I love. I think that when it comes down to it, its all about my love, how I feel, and what I want. Never thinking about what's best for them. I shouldn't have started with the other girl in the first place. I know this whole thing is my fault. Now I don't want to give her up. Either of them! If I don't stop what I'm doing with one, ima lose them both. So the question is, how do you get out of it? You know in your heart and mind that there's one of the two that you can't live without. I know who that is for me, but I don't know how to get rid of the other one.
Tebz

Pretoria, South Africa

#125 Feb 12, 2013
I am so in love with two beautiful women. the one i have been married to for years. The other has been a girlfriend for a year and love her dearly. i am not willing to give them up for anything as i love both
The Perv-fect Lover

Bayside, NY

#126 Feb 12, 2013
Hard Choices wrote:
I'm going through the samething with two women I love, or think I love. I think that when it comes down to it, its all about my love, how I feel, and what I want. Never thinking about what's best for them. I shouldn't have started with the other girl in the first place. I know this whole thing is my fault. Now I don't want to give her up. Either of them! If I don't stop what I'm doing with one, ima lose them both. So the question is, how do you get out of it? You know in your heart and mind that there's one of the two that you can't live without. I know who that is for me, but I don't know how to get rid of the other one.
Gimme a little info on what the throw away looks like ? Height, Weight,Cup Size,Hygenics
Kix

Lochristi, Belgium

#127 Feb 21, 2013
I am in the same situation for 3 years now. My wife is together with me for almost 8 years and we have a gorgeous daughter. I am the first man for my wife and she is very good woman but how life went I fell in love with another girl and she is totally matching with me and so in love. I couldn't leave my wife cuz I really do appreciate her and respect and she is the mother of my child, and me and my girlfriend couldn't leave eac other for so many times but now she can't anymore and demand divorce or we break up. I have no idea what to do, can't leave my wife and she did nothing wrong and I can't destroy her future and my child's future and I am so depressed without my girlfriend.
Kix

Lochristi, Belgium

#128 Feb 21, 2013
confused wrote:
I am the same like your bf, and I assure you he loves you more and for real but he can't break his children heart by leaving and sure if his wife did nothing wrong. But he loves you more for sure and probably y alone
Kix

Lochristi, Belgium

#129 Feb 21, 2013
confused wrote:
And my gf is the same like you and she left me a lot but we do love each other and get back. Now she can't anymore and left me and won't come back to me unless I divorce and I am dead scared for my child and also my wife really did nothing wrong. But I can't live without my gf also, really very bad and hard situation. I never wanted to this or to be with 2 women but it happened and I can't leave one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min NYStateOfMind 314,500
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 40 min The_Box 309,198
DEA agents Had Sex Parties with Prostitutes Pai... 42 min Plotts 4
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 43 min Maude 18,339
NY Supreme Court Drug Dealers 49 min Plotts 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr Maude 2,167
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 10,609
Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web