60 million for vacation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LILEFTLI

Greenville, SC

#1 Jun 15, 2013
With all the problems this country has with budgets, shortage of funds, bankruptcy, etc., a POTUS is going off to Africa on a family vacation that will cost the US Taxpayer $60,000,000.00. That is SIXTY MILLION!!! Yes other presidents have gone to africa on vacation, but we weren't in p!ss poor shape then, and it cost less. Didn't need the huge support of aides.

A leader leads by example. Obviously we have none.
YILEFTLI

Greenville, SC

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Doesn't anyone care?

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#4 Jun 17, 2013
YILEFTLI wrote:
Doesn't anyone care?
I could easily go on vacation and spend $60Million. Looks like my vacation wouldn't end until after 2093 though.

Betcha I'd get a real nice tan.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#5 Jun 17, 2013
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
<quoted text>
I could easily go on vacation and spend $60Million. Looks like my vacation wouldn't end until after 2093 though.
Betcha I'd get a real nice tan.
are you making a play for that old lady in Florida with the Powerball ticket ?

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#6 Jun 17, 2013
LILEFTLI wrote:
With all the problems this country has with budgets, shortage of funds, bankruptcy, etc., a POTUS is going off to Africa on a family vacation that will cost the US Taxpayer $60,000,000.00. That is SIXTY MILLION!!! Yes other presidents have gone to africa on vacation, but we weren't in p!ss poor shape then, and it cost less. Didn't need the huge support of aides.
A leader leads by example. Obviously we have none.
as much as I can't stand him; even a guy who spends 300 days a year campaigning needs a break too

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
are you making a play for that old lady in Florida with the Powerball ticket ?
Does she even know I'm alive? She could do well by having me along on a short trip. We could go for a weekend in Atlantic City, quite possibly for a little less than $20 million.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#8 Jun 19, 2013
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she even know I'm alive? She could do well by having me along on a short trip. We could go for a weekend in Atlantic City, quite possibly for a little less than $20 million.
cool; $20M is a drop in the bucket for her
YILEFTLI

Greenville, SC

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Looks now that the cost is $100 million. Way to go POTUS!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 19, 2013
I see nothing wrong with this.This has been going on forever.People just love picking on Obama.

Brigitte Grisanti New York

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#11 Jun 19, 2013
brigitte-grisanti wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this.This has been going on forever.People just love picking on Obama.
Brigitte Grisanti New York
You must be one of the deadbeats who voted for him last Nov. Sure all presidents have done this. However Obama was the one who added more to the national debt than all the other presidents. And when the other presidents were taking trips, the nations debt wasn't approaching 17 trillion dollars. And it was Obama who claimed he was going to be different from past leaders and change things for the better. Only a true deadbeat or a filthy rich Hollywood person can still support Obama after 5 years in office
nac

Merrick, NY

#12 Jun 19, 2013
brigitte-grisanti wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this.This has been going on forever.People just love picking on Obama.
Brigitte Grisanti New York
It HAS been going on forever. That is what has gotten this once prosperous country in the mess it is in.

Obama got elected in 2008 by saying that he would CHANGE the culture of big government, cronyism, and out of control (wasteful) spending.

Obama SHOULD BE "picked on" for not living up to his promises.
Plotts

East Setauket, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
It HAS been going on forever. That is what has gotten this once prosperous country in the mess it is in.
Obama got elected in 2008 by saying that he would CHANGE the culture of big government, cronyism, and out of control (wasteful) spending.
Obama SHOULD BE "picked on" for not living up to his promises.
we'll still have the same IRS and NSA running amok.....Rep or Dem does not matter,they steal from different pockets....and behind the scenes big business owns our politicians who cater to them....
nac

Merrick, NY

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Plotts wrote:
<quoted text> we'll still have the same IRS and NSA running amok.....Rep or Dem does not matter,they steal from different pockets....and behind the scenes big business owns our politicians who cater to them....
We'll still have both parties stealing from us... until the American people wake up.

Until people realize that Republican = Democrat = Criminal, we'll continue down the road of corruption in Washington.

Big Banks & Big Business own both parties. The oblivious masses haven't realized it yet, despite it being thrown in their faces daily.
Plotts

East Setauket, NY

#15 Jun 20, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll still have both parties stealing from us... until the American people wake up.
Until people realize that Republican = Democrat = Criminal, we'll continue down the road of corruption in Washington.
Big Banks & Big Business own both parties. The oblivious masses haven't realized it yet, despite it being thrown in their faces daily.
as simple as divided and conquered...makes easy pickings...and each side could blame each other for the mess we're in for comfort....
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#16 Jun 20, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Until people realize that Republican = Democrat = Criminal, we'll continue down the road of corruption in Washington.
until people realize black or white = all politicans are out for themselves....no one in office ever did what the people who voted for them wanted.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#17 Jun 20, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
until people realize black or white = all politicans are out for themselves....no one in office ever did what the people who voted for them wanted.
Can I be allowed to be a senator (whichever state is available) for just one day so that I, my offspring and their offspring can have all their medical needs paid for until the end of time?

I'll probably refuse all the no-longer-in-office monies that each ex-politician gets. Probably.

Please! Please!!!

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#18 Jun 20, 2013
brigitte-grisanti wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this.This has been going on forever.People just love picking on Obama.
Brigitte Grisanti New York
well, he seems to take great joy picking our pockets. Yours too; that's why you'll never find that dream house in the Bronx

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#20 Jun 20, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
until people realize black or white = all politicans are out for themselves....no one in office ever did what the people who voted for them wanted.
yes; but until people realize that picking on the black politician isn't racism, it'll remain the same
Plotts

East Setauket, NY

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
well, he seems to take great joy picking our pockets. Yours too; that's why you'll never find that dream house in the Bronx
copyright infringement ...I've put a patent in for " picking our pockets" you'll need to find a different eufemism...I would suggest another analogy such as......diminishing the barley in our beer....

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#22 Jun 20, 2013
brigitte-grisanti wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this.This has been going on forever.People just love picking on Obama.
Brigitte Grisanti New York
well he seems to take great joy contributing to the decline of American civilization; those who one day dream of owning their own business. Samuel Adams was not only an American dream; it was an inspiration. Thanks to Obama, the only inspiration America has is to collect entitlements; it's like "diminishing the barley in a great beer."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr lib hater 11,026
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Midtown East 43rd (Nov '13) 1 hr Christin Karina 73
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 14,695
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,484
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr ThomasA 12,022
Vote Trump 3 hr Thomas Jefferson 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 60,174

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages