Why Do Girls Give You Their Number Wh...
Maggot Meal Mantle

Lindenhurst, NY

#658 Jun 6, 2013
The Real Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
This summer, I have been making a concerted effort to meet more women and make friends with them so I might find a girlfriend. Before, I was very shy about things like that and kept to myself when it came to meeting new people. I'm a personable guy but generally didn't "hit on" women regularly.
One thing I've been noticing is the practice of girls giving you their phone number and then just not answering the phone, not answering text messages, and/or acting like the person on the other end is not alive. It's mystifying - what the hell is so hard about:
1) Saying no. I am a grown man and don't really care. I'm interested - if you aren't, that's not the first time, won't be the last and I'm probably better off.
2) Giving me a fake number. That way, when I call, I find out you're not interested. Is this nice? No. Is it ethical? No. But at least I know where I stand when it happens.
There is something wrong with the female race that I don't know how to describe but you people are twisted.
My chuckle for the day. Grow a set will you Betty?
SPEAKING OF SETS

Paterson, NJ

#659 Jun 6, 2013
Maggot Meal Mantle wrote:
<quoted text>
My chuckle for the day. Grow a set will you Betty?
Did you find the fake tit you lost last summer?
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Dover, OH

#660 Jun 7, 2013
SPEAKING OF SETS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find the fake tit you lost last summer?
I remember that. According to Mr. Deformed Sanchez, Mrs. Deformed Sanchez died from her long term illness, breast cancer. Too bad it was just another made up story from our attention seeking 'Betty'.'Betty' has been living in an alternate universe since his Uncle played the Indian blood brother thing on him:

Marilyn Friedman, from the hip Silverlake area of Los Angeles, who runs a creative writing school, lamented that the husband of a couple she and her husband considered close friends propositioned Friedman’s husband about masturbating together. The propositioner,“August,” asked Friedman’s husband,“Want to jack off together some time? It’s not a gay thing. It’s an Indian blood brothers thing.”

This comes as news to Native Americans.

-breitbart

>>>>>>>

So you're an Indian blood brother with your Uncle Joe...giggle...and that turned into a registered membership on the GaySpeak Forum, female impersonations and vile sexual references...yafreak...is 'Betty' your current preferred name with Forum hookups?
OLD SANCHEZ PROFILE

Dover, OH

#661 Jun 7, 2013
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE

Paterson, NJ

#662 Jun 7, 2013
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that. According to Mr. Deformed Sanchez, Mrs. Deformed Sanchez died from her long term illness, breast cancer. Too bad it was just another made up story from our attention seeking 'Betty'.'Betty' has been living in an alternate universe since his Uncle played the Indian blood brother thing on him:
Marilyn Friedman, from the hip Silverlake area of Los Angeles, who runs a creative writing school, lamented that the husband of a couple she and her husband considered close friends propositioned Friedman’s husband about masturbating together. The propositioner,“August,” asked Friedman’s husband,“Want to jack off together some time? It’s not a gay thing. It’s an Indian blood brothers thing.”
-breitbart
>>>>>>>
So you're an Indian blood brother with your Uncle Joe...giggle...and that turned into a registered membership on the GaySpeak Forum, female impersonations and vile sexual references...yafreak...is 'Betty' your current preferred name with Forum hookups?
"West Babylon Poster"forum, lol the idiot Sanchez checked in with (his) profile AFTER the fake obit....Classic loon.
Maggot Meal Mantle

Lindenhurst, NY

#663 Jun 8, 2013
This summer, I have been making a concerted effort to meet more women and make friends with them so I might find a girlfriend. Before, I was very shy about things like that and kept to myself when it came to meeting new people. I'm a personable guy but generally didn't "hit on" women regularly.
One thing I've been noticing is the practice of girls giving you their phone number and then just not answering the phone, not answering text messages, and/or acting like the person on the other end is not alive. It's mystifying - what the hell is so hard about:
1) Saying no. I am a grown man and don't really care. I'm interested - if you aren't, that's not the first time, won't be the last and I'm probably better off.
2) Giving me a fake number. That way, when I call, I find out you're not interested. Is this nice? No. Is it ethical? No. But at least I know where I stand when it happens.
There is something wrong with the female race that I don't know how to describe but you people are twisted.
Hi Betty any luck yet?
Need a tissue?
Perhaps a hug?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Maggot Meal Mantle

Lindenhurst, NY

#664 Jun 13, 2013
This is the thread that gives all Topix posters a comedic break, both funny and sad.
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#665 Jun 13, 2013
It is more pathetic each time I read it
Giggle
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#666 Jun 13, 2013
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that. According to Mr. Deformed Sanchez, Mrs. Deformed Sanchez died from her long term illness, breast cancer. Too bad it was just another made up story from our attention seeking 'Betty'.'Betty' has been living in an alternate universe since his Uncle played the Indian blood brother thing on him:
-breitbart
>>>>>>>
Professor Plum in the study with the rope?
You are sooooo much fun.
How long did you research this?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH
SANCHEZ HAS ONE BOOB

Paterson, NJ

#667 Jun 13, 2013
Hillarys Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
It is more pathetic each time I read it
Giggle
What is pathetic is you trolling from forum to forum trying to pick up men ya sick fck.
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#668 Jun 14, 2013
SANCHEZ HAS ONE BOOB wrote:
<quoted text>
What is pathetic is you trolling from forum to forum trying to pick up men ya sick fck.
Hello Betty!!!

Since: May 13

Pontchâteau, France

#669 Jun 14, 2013
why do guys ask number when he is obviously GAY?
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#671 Jun 18, 2013
Hello Betty! Closer to being a male yet?
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#672 Jun 21, 2013
It never fails to entertain me.
Hello Betty

“Who Wants a Cookie??”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#673 Aug 20, 2013
stop whinning and man up playa
lzy

Europe

#674 Aug 28, 2013
I give them my # just to get rid of them if l don't respond it means I'm not interested
Paul Yanks

West Babylon, NY

#675 Jan 5, 2014
ya homo dyck smoker
Biff and Chuckles

West Babylon, NY

#677 Feb 10, 2014
Hi there girls
Anyone need a hug?
Perhaps a cookie?
Giggle
Giggle
:)
MRS DEFORMED FAGCHEZ

Dover, OH

#678 Feb 10, 2014
Biff and Chuckles wrote:
Hi there girls
Anyone need a hug?
Perhaps a cookie?
Giggle
Giggle
:)
Missing your Uncle Joe?
Biff and Chuckles

West Babylon, NY

#679 Feb 10, 2014
MRS DEFORMED FAGCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Missing your Uncle Joe?
Wow you are still hanging around in here? Geez Get a life playa!!! I check it out here sometimes for laughs but you must live here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 27 min Razor Ramon 1,616
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 38 min THrilLa 7,209
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 49 min ILAL 1,263
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr Razor Ramon 2,311
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 2 hr journalism is dead 885
GMA Robin Robert's Bye Felicia to Omarosa Unpro... 2 hr GoodMorningLesbos 3
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr Weeeeeee 2,679

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance