End The Sanchez

Riverhead, NY

#634 Apr 24, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>Just behave and tend to your mentally handicapped 'girlfriend". Take her to the zoo they love the zoo....and shiny things. Tee-Hee. Does she think you are a man?
Speaking of the zoo Mrs Deformed Sanchez did you do any time for raping the animals at that zoo you stalked ya freak?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#636 Apr 26, 2013
The Real Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
This summer, I have been making a concerted effort to meet more women and make friends with them so I might find a girlfriend. Before, I was very shy about things like that and kept to myself when it came to meeting new people. I'm a personable guy but generally didn't "hit on" women regularly.
One thing I've been noticing is the practice of girls giving you their phone number and then just not answering the phone, not answering text messages, and/or acting like the person on the other end is not alive. It's mystifying - what the hell is so hard about:
1) Saying no. I am a grown man and don't really care. I'm interested - if you aren't, that's not the first time, won't be the last and I'm probably better off.
2) Giving me a fake number. That way, when I call, I find out you're not interested. Is this nice? No. Is it ethical? No. But at least I know where I stand when it happens.
There is something wrong with the female race that I don't know how to describe but you people are twisted.
Tee Hee
Jimmy you are such a whimpy little whiner. How is your "special" girl?

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#637 Apr 26, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee Hee
Jimmy you are such a whimpy little whiner. How is your "special" girl?

But since you seem to want to discuss the original post so much, OK, let's do that.

Is there a particular reason you want to defend dishonesty, no matter what gender or motivation of the purveyor of the dishonesty? What is it about my finding dishonesty offensive bothers you? I'm serious, please answer the question. And if not dishonesty in general, what about this brand or type of dishonesty is excusable or not worthy of negative attention?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#638 May 2, 2013
This summer, I have been making a concerted effort to meet more women and make friends with them so I might find a girlfriend. Before, I was very shy about things like that and kept to myself when it came to meeting new people. I'm a personable guy but generally didn't "hit on" women regularly.
One thing I've been noticing is the practice of girls giving you their phone number and then just not answering the phone, not answering text messages, and/or acting like the person on the other end is not alive. It's mystifying - what the hell is so hard about:
1) Saying no. I am a grown man and don't really care. I'm interested - if you aren't, that's not the first time, won't be the last and I'm probably better off.
2) Giving me a fake number. That way, when I call, I find out you're not interested. Is this nice? No. Is it ethical? No. But at least I know where I stand when it happens.
There is something wrong with the female race that I don't know how to describe but you people are twisted.
Need a tissue Betty?
what a whimp!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#639 May 3, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a tissue Betty?
what a whimp!!!!!
Is there a particular reason you want to defend dishonesty, no matter what gender or motivation of the purveyor of the dishonesty? What is it about my finding dishonesty offensive bothers you? I'm serious, please answer the question. And if not dishonesty in general, what about this brand or type of dishonesty is excusable or not worthy of negative attention?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#640 May 4, 2013
I just love to share this hysterical post whenever I can . Need a tissue Betty?
Hi Chaz

Riverhead, NY

#642 May 4, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>I just love to share this hysterical post whenever I can . Need a tissue Betty?
Gloria aka Mrs Deformed Sanchez aka Bryan we all know it's you,do you remember your Deformed Sanchez log in password?
BTW drop dead loser.
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#643 May 5, 2013
Hey there tough guy, no accidents to make fun about or cancer patients to mock?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#644 May 23, 2013
Where are you, you little whimp? In Riverhead or perhaps Monroe?
Tee Hee
John

New York, NY

#646 May 23, 2013
I agree!
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#647 May 28, 2013
Did you grow a set yet there Betty?
RUN SANCHEZ RUN

Monroe, NC

#648 May 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Uncle Joe's boy toy"]<quoted text>Did you grow a set yet there Betty?[/QUOTE]I'm sure that you've munched on many of 'sets' thanks to the indoctrination to perversion given to you by your Uncle Joe. Your 'black heart' didn't stop you from registering as a member on the GaySpeak Forum yahomo.
Was 'Betty' your pet name for your childhood tuck inns?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#649 May 28, 2013
RUN SANCHEZ RUN wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that you've munched on many of 'sets' thanks to the indoctrination to perversion given to you by your Uncle Joe. Your 'black heart' didn't stop you from registering as a member on the GaySpeak Forum yahomo.
Was 'Betty' your pet name for your childhood tuck inns?
So there you are, getting any phone #'s lately Betty?
RUN SANCHEZ RUN

Monroe, NC

#650 May 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Betty Sanchez, PROXYHOMO"]<quoted text>
So there you are, getting any phone #'s lately Betty?[/QUOTE]Brought to you courtesy of Uncle Joe.
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#651 May 29, 2013
RUN SANCHEZ RUN wrote:
<quoted text>Brought to you courtesy of Uncle Joe.
Hi Betty
RUN SANCHEZ RUN

Monroe, NC

#652 May 29, 2013
ProxyQueer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Betty
Hi sissy, are you signed onto the GaySpeak Forum on your other screen, SLOPPY?
Hi Gloria Bryans wife

Riverhead, NY

#653 May 29, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Betty
Bumping old threads loser? Dance for me and bump a few more Sanchez.

BTW how is your husbands fat grand kid ,did you teach her to blow ?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#654 Jun 1, 2013
Hi Gloria Bryans wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumping old threads loser? Dance for me and bump a few more Sanchez.
BTW how is your husbands fat grand kid ,did you teach her to blow ?
Hi Betty
Hi Gloria Bryans Wife

Riverhead, NY

#655 Jun 2, 2013
End The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Betty
You didn't answer my question...How is the fat b*tch?
End The Hate

Lindenhurst, NY

#656 Jun 2, 2013
Hi Gloria Bryans Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question...How is the fat b*tch?
Hi Betty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,523
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 2 hr Tony 58
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr momma chamberlin 309,876
world better off without Muslims (Apr '13) 3 hr momma chamberlin ... 10
97 ford expedition probelms 4 hr ssarno7314 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Unbiased Padres Fan 316,370
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr forrest 10,044
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]