fan

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2014
Jeter is a all around great player. Im a die hard white sox fan but jeter is my favorite player. Thanks for the joy of watching one of the best. Hope u have successful final year. Besides against sox. Good luck!
sox fan

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2014
Jeter will absolutely be a hall of famer. Regardless of his color he will be one of the greatest. He must of really made bigtool jealous of his greatness. The guys a class act and a true ball player.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2014
sox fan wrote:
Jeter will absolutely be a hall of famer. Regardless of his color he will be one of the greatest. He must of really made bigtool jealous of his greatness. The guys a class act and a true ball player.
i feel sorry for those people who paid thousands to see jeters last game in sept.he won't make it past june--he is done put a fork in him for some dark/white meat
alex

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Dj was one of the best guys I was lucky to play with. Yankees are gonna miss him. End of a era! Not bad with the ladies either.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2014
alex wrote:
Dj was one of the best guys I was lucky to play with. Yankees are gonna miss him. End of a era! Not bad with the ladies either.
yes do they smell.
resident

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Big Tool . Are u ambsrrassed to be a person. What a idiot.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2014
resident wrote:
Big Tool . Are u ambsrrassed to be a person. What a idiot.
thank you I tell it like it is.i have many fans on these threads so shut up and learn.
resident

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2014
U say unintelligent and racist remarks about people u dont know or even met..... and im supposed to learn from u? I bet ur a loser living week to week and have nothing better to do but be a moron. Wake up man. U have fans on topix ...lol....
resident

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2014
What? No fans sticking up for u? I thought this topix was about baseball and jeter anyway . Please stop representing white people. U sound like a idiot. Go start a topix for racism if u need to get ur message out. Il watch to see if u have followers. Ha.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2014
resident wrote:
What? No fans sticking up for u? I thought this topix was about baseball and jeter anyway . Please stop representing white people. U sound like a idiot. Go start a topix for racism if u need to get ur message out. Il watch to see if u have followers. Ha.
hey bro you live in the murder capital of America--bro's killing bro's.why? because they want to live in jail because they don't have to work and get 3 hots and a cot.thats the 21st century black male.
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#16 Feb 19, 2014
resident wrote:
How do u know where I live. And im actually white.
that's really sorry you are part of a group of jerks who are white but act black.get back to your race they don't want you,believe me.speak English not ebonics.
resident

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2014
U must not be able to read very well. I just think jeter is a great ball player. No where in my post did I say I was changing my skin color cause I like baseball. Im guessing u only express ur ignorance under bigtool and never face to face to a black person. By the way thsts called a coward. And I hope u not a hipocrat and watch any sports . That would make u a n lover to ur standards
bigtool

Sag Harbor, NY

#18 Feb 19, 2014
"thsts" you are a moron please do not answer my threads.plus the bro's don't mess with me 6ft 4 240 of brutal force.
resident

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Still no one sticking up for u? U are a definite force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am an african child and i need help. 47 min sheriff 4
Talent Agency 1 hr the phanton hell ... 3
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr reddevil76 3,414
Locksmith Lol 2 hr AmyJMoreland 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 311,720
Obama wins the Afghanistan war 2 hr Proud Liberal 1
Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Dec 5 Deneb 58

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match