Sheriff of Butts County
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Billy Howard

Phenix City, AL

#21 Apr 29, 2008
Pastor Mike wrote:
Lets move on with Butts County, lets pray for our leaders GOD is able to correct all matters.
Meet me at the court house steps MAY 1 at 12 noon for the NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER and we will pray for our County. Look forward to seeing you there! THANKS
Pastor Mike, I agree 100%. Like I said before, its over and peple just need to move on. Good to see you answer on this form, I hope things are doing well for you and your church. Kind regards, Billy
Bella

Jackson, GA

#22 Dec 2, 2008
I have a neighbor who is a habitual violator of DUI. He was arrested in September for DUI, Expired tag, No license, Child endangerment, and a violation of probation(stemming from his other 2 DUI's). His wife told me the other night that this was his 13th, yes 13th DUI. And according to his wife he is getting out anyday now. He has also served time in the diagnostic center in Jackson, for DUI. Now he hasnt served enough time in my book. When he is drinking, and driving, he bounces from one side of the road to the other. I live in a neighborhood where there alot of kids, however though, the parents dont want the kids outside because we are scared that he ma jump the curve one day and come into our yard. Now, I was told, (i dont know for sure) but since he and Sheriff Pope went to church together and played softball for the church. But my concern is....WHAT IN THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO DO, TO GET HIS ASS OFF THE STREET BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEBODY.IT DOES NOT DO ANY GOOD TO CALL THE SHERIFFS OFFICE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HE KNOWS TO MANY PEOPLE. THEY ONLY KEEP HIM FOR A MONTH OR SO, THEN ITS THE SAME OLD TIRED ROUTINE EVERY TIME. SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HOW TO STOP THIS IDIOT FROM DRIVING AND KILLING SOMEONE, PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS.....PLEASE TELL~~~
Billy Howard

Burnet, TX

#23 Dec 25, 2008
Bella, I moved out of Butts County last August into another state. I had enough of Butts County. I fought long and hard against what I thought was wrong and illegal doings. I wish I had good info to tell advise, I think if I were you I would contace the news media, the investigative reporters and tell them. I would first go the the county clerks office and make copies of all the arrests and convictions of this man. Its all publie records. If it was city arrests, go to city hall and pull the records. then contact the District attorney, contact MADD (mothers against drunk drivers) good luck and kind regards, Billy Howard
Bella wrote:
I have a neighbor who is a habitual violator of DUI. He was arrested in September for DUI, Expired tag, No license, Child endangerment, and a violation of probation(stemming from his other 2 DUI's). His wife told me the other night that this was his 13th, yes 13th DUI. And according to his wife he is getting out anyday now. He has also served time in the diagnostic center in Jackson, for DUI. Now he hasnt served enough time in my book. When he is drinking, and driving, he bounces from one side of the road to the other. I live in a neighborhood where there alot of kids, however though, the parents dont want the kids outside because we are scared that he ma jump the curve one day and come into our yard. Now, I was told,(i dont know for sure) but since he and Sheriff Pope went to church together and played softball for the church. But my concern is....WHAT IN THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO DO, TO GET HIS ASS OFF THE STREET BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEBODY.IT DOES NOT DO ANY GOOD TO CALL THE SHERIFFS OFFICE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HE KNOWS TO MANY PEOPLE. THEY ONLY KEEP HIM FOR A MONTH OR SO, THEN ITS THE SAME OLD TIRED ROUTINE EVERY TIME. SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HOW TO STOP THIS IDIOT FROM DRIVING AND KILLING SOMEONE, PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS.....PLEASE TELL~~~
dan

Tyrone, GA

#24 Sep 21, 2009
It's simple, they are a business and thats how they run. Tax payers money isn't enough for them to ride around with the equipment they have. there are several cases of them wrongfuly incriminating people for a quick buck.

Regardless who runs it, youre going to have the same issues, corruption is in every office
Just a good guy

Macon, GA

#25 Nov 14, 2009
Hey Butts county sheriff why don't you get all five cars together and make a traffic stop, all 5 of you ...like you always do...it takes 5 of you to suggest someone has drugs in their, car, church bus, emergency vehicle, bicycle...whatever, but you hardly ever find anything...5 people 4 hours, on the side of the road for nothing...now that's money well spent....tip: do not admit to anything because they have no clue what they are looking for or how to look for it.most other depts only use one car for a pull over...hmmmm
Real Billy Howard

Lehigh Acres, FL

#26 Jun 7, 2011
Hope all is blessed good old Butts County. I have moved on, moved to Alabama almost 4 years ago and retired. Paster Mike, hope you are doing well sir, you are a good person. Gene, I hoe you are doing well too. We had a lot of conflicks over the years but it was mostly due to Major Mike.I have forgiven all and I hope you have forgiven me as well. I told my attorney if Had won the civil suit on slander, I would not take a dime form you just attorneys fees. I hope you believe that, I just wanted the truth to come out. I know in your heart you know the truth now since you sat in trial all those days ....you were lied to by your friends. God Bless Gene, I really mean that from my heart. I am happier now than I have ever been, living in Al and rescuing death row dogs finding them homes. remember the 70 s Gene, I do...take care...Billy #617.......(limetree apts) so you know its really me ..
Curious

Macon, GA

#27 Oct 15, 2012
Real Billy Howard wrote:
Hope all is blessed good old Butts County. I have moved on, moved to Alabama almost 4 years ago and retired. Paster Mike, hope you are doing well sir, you are a good person. Gene, I hoe you are doing well too. We had a lot of conflicks over the years but it was mostly due to Major Mike.I have forgiven all and I hope you have forgiven me as well. I told my attorney if Had won the civil suit on slander, I would not take a dime form you just attorneys fees. I hope you believe that, I just wanted the truth to come out. I know in your heart you know the truth now since you sat in trial all those days ....you were lied to by your friends. God Bless Gene, I really mean that from my heart. I am happier now than I have ever been, living in Al and rescuing death row dogs finding them homes. remember the 70 s Gene, I do...take care...Billy #617.......(limetree apts) so you know its really me ..
What happened in the 70's? I probably know but just checkin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres the ladies Aug 13 new here 1
Butts Co. Sheriff's Dept. (Jul '09) May '17 Debbie 39
Child Abuser Diane Solis Mar '17 Daisy20 1
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Feb '17 bts 60
Drugs/Cell Phones at Jackson Diagnostic Prison (Sep '09) Feb '17 Jessica howse 16
DUMP STATIONS in Butts County (Mar '13) Jan '17 Widow woman 12
gene pope bicycle (Jun '13) Jun '16 Real Billy Howard 25

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages