Troy Davis Execution Delayed for U.S. Supreme Court Decision

Full story: ABC News

Michael Henry and other protesters for Troy Davis gather on the steps of the Georgia Capitol building, Sept.
Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boycott Sanctuary Cities

Greenville, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Good,
I am sure some crooked cop falsely convicted him is a crooked court.
We need to take the crooks out in the street where they are caught commiting crime.
We need to take back our streets
Jim

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Put the cop killer to death and be done with it. He is not innocent, he is guilty.
Hypocrites

Columbus, GA

#5 Sep 21, 2011
Funny, nobody cared that they put the white supremacist that killed the black man to death tonight out in Texas.

He said he was innocent also.
Jim

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2011
Hypocrites wrote:
Funny, nobody cared that they put the white supremacist that killed the black man to death tonight out in Texas.
He said he was innocent also.
The funny thing is, I am watching CNN and they are making it all about the death penalty in general. But like you said they are paying no attention to the death case in TX. They both deserve to be put to death for what they did., But the hypocrisy rings louder then their cause does when they make a big issue about one and not the other.
Jim

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2011
They just announced he is dead. So long dude!! One less murderer in our country.
Jim

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2011
Isn't funny how Liberals are pro murdering innocent unborn babies, and anti executing murderers.

I say we ban abortion and the death penalty, make both sides happy.
Jim

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2011
Same Ol Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You are sick man. Go to a porn site and get off there.
WOW!!! Is that the best you can do, quote me and change what I wrote as if no one can see there is no post like that?

What's worse then a forum troll? A forum troll with NO SKILL!!

“RadicalDudette”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2011
His last words to the victim's family was " I was not personally involved in the shooting. I did not have a gun. I am innocent. Some serious contradictory words.

“RadicalDudette”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Jim wrote:
Isn't funny how Liberals are pro murdering innocent unborn babies, and anti executing murderers.
I say we ban abortion and the death penalty, make both sides happy.
This was not about liberals or abortions. It was about the death penalty. The state of Georgia could have proceeded with the execution, but the state prison waited until the US Supreme Court made a decision.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Hypocrites wrote:
Funny, nobody cared that they put the white supremacist that killed the black man to death tonight out in Texas.
He said he was innocent also.
I was thinking the exact same thing!
Jim

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2011
MurphyMobile wrote:
<quoted text>
This was not about liberals or abortions. It was about the death penalty. The state of Georgia could have proceeded with the execution, but the state prison waited until the US Supreme Court made a decision.
No shit Sherlock. What's your point?
Alabama

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Hypocrites wrote:
Funny, nobody cared that they put the white supremacist that killed the black man to death tonight out in Texas.
He said he was innocent also.
Funny how we will kill a black man faster then fast even though their was lack of evidence, but will let miss prissy white girl Anthony get away with killing her child. What a hateful, racist, evil country this is.
Hey by the way, did these white supremacist give a damn when they decapitated this man.
Alabama

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2011
MurphyMobile wrote:
His last words to the victim's family was " I was not personally involved in the shooting. I did not have a gun. I am innocent. Some serious contradictory words.
to white people it's always doubt about blacks being innocent.

“RadicalDudette”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#17 Sep 21, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit Sherlock. What's your point?
Hey DumbAss- Just to let the public know that the US Supreme Justices did not HAVE to vote. Georgia could have followed through with the EXECUTION at 7 p.m.

Are you that mentally challenged?????

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#18 Sep 21, 2011
Alabama wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how we will kill a black man faster then fast even though their was lack of evidence, but will let miss prissy white girl Anthony get away with killing her child. What a hateful, racist, evil country this is.
Hey by the way, did these white supremacist give a damn when they decapitated this man.
Colorado has executed exactly one person in 30 years: a white man,despite the fact the majority on death row here are black.One example, Nathan Dunlap, goes back to Chuckie Cheese were he had been fired and executed 4 people, including teenagers he used to work with.

Real nice guy.
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Sep 21, 2011
Hypocrites wrote:
Funny, nobody cared that they put the white supremacist that killed the black man to death tonight out in Texas.
He said he was innocent also.
No he did not. I just read a quote of his where he says, "If I had it to do all over again, I would killed him again." So no, dude in Texas never claimed innocense and ate like a hog before his excutions, a man facing death no matter what will usually confess if for no other reason to get into heaven.
Jim

Danville, VA

#20 Sep 21, 2011
MurphyMobile wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DumbAss- Just to let the public know that the US Supreme Justices did not HAVE to vote. Georgia could have followed through with the EXECUTION at 7 p.m.
Are you that mentally challenged?????
And that has what to do with anything I said? You are trying to make some point that is completely irrelavent to anything I said and then saying I'm the mentally challenged one. Pot calling the kettle black.
Jim

Danville, VA

#21 Sep 21, 2011
sfs wrote:
<quoted text>No he did not. I just read a quote of his where he says, "If I had it to do all over again, I would killed him again." So no, dude in Texas never claimed innocense and ate like a hog before his excutions, a man facing death no matter what will usually confess if for no other reason to get into heaven.
He was being sarcastic when he said that. Didn't you know that everyone on death row is innocent?
cooooooooooooooo ors

Pittsburg, CA

#22 Sep 21, 2011
Jim wrote:
They just announced he is dead. So long dude!! One less murderer in our country.
Yeah.. OK, W/e you say man!
Jim wrote:
I say we ban abortion and the death penalty, make both sides happy.
Damn it Jim.. Which is it? Do you move back and forth from Houston to the Castro District in San Francisco? You homophobe Nucken Fug bag
DENG

Nanjing, China

#23 Sep 21, 2011
LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD HAS ANOTHER SICK ROMAN EMPIRE ON ITS HANDS IN THE FORM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min Oh my 53,513
Violet Esteppe (Jul '10) 3 hr Nobody 12
Johnny Harris Jones Aug 29 Huntress 1 1
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Butts Co. Sheriff's Dept. (Jul '09) Aug 4 Law abiding citizen 17
Abundant Life Church Jul '14 A Truly Concerned... 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
•••

Jackson News Video

•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••