Jackson picked up for parole violation

There are 17 comments on the Jan 29, 2010, The Willits News story titled Jackson picked up for parole violation. In it, The Willits News reports that:

Jameson Wolfgang Jackson, 24, was arrested in Ukiah on suspicion of violating his parole from the California Youth Authority.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

toldyacindee

Mendocino, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Hope they checked his house for a gun, Oh wait..he will just give it to his dad to hide...one felon to another
She rides a Harley

Jackson St Forest, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2010
That was such a tragic day, Joan was such a sweetheart, I loved her with all my heart. She loved kids.... if they went to her shop hungry she would feed them, if they diddnt have enough money to buy things, she would send them on their way with what they wanted to buy anyway. I will always miss her, and our community will miss her too.
cant lern

Covelo, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2010
Sounds like young Jameson continues to snub his nose at authority and the law.

... book him Danno!
toldyacindee

Mendocino, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2010
To add insult to injury, I see he was living on Orr Springs Rd. Joanie lived for over 35 yrs on Orr Springs Rd. about 10 miles east of Comptche. This guy is like a full blown vulture. Where is the lynch mob? It seems to me he is begging for it.
Chilly Winters

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2010
Wasn't Chris the one who shot Joan?
I know they both went there with guns to rob the place, but I seem to remember Chris being the one who decided to shoot her.

I doubt no one knew he was here - I'm sure many people knew he was here and didn't say anything.
emerald rush

Barnesville, OH

#6 Jan 29, 2010
He brought the gun, he told police he was really surprised when Coleman shot her, but did nothing. Coleman said--after he was to be tried as an adult that Jackson was the instigator. I thought at the time it was Cindee Mayfield who was the chump. Looks like I was right.
reality check

Barnesville, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2010
Chilly Winters wrote:
I know they both went there with guns to rob the place, but I seem to remember Chris being the one who decided to shoot her.
I doubt no one knew he was here - I'm sure many people knew he was here and didn't say anything.
Witnesses stated that Jackson had been stalking the Victim, was in possession of both guns, and was the only one who had blood splatter on His clothes. Dope money can buy You many things in this County, including a DA.
FIRE LINDA WILLIAMS

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Keep the fear mongering you two sided sword Linda Williams
reality check

Barnesville, OH

#11 Jan 30, 2010
emerald rush wrote:
He brought the gun, he told police he was really surprised when Coleman shot her, but did nothing. Coleman said--after he was to be tried as an adult that Jackson was the instigator. I thought at the time it was Cindee Mayfield who was the chump. Looks like I was right.
We're All the Chumps in this case!
This, if it wasn't so tragic, had all the markings of a sleazy Novel. Politics, sex, back room deals, and evidence hidden/witheld.
It didn't come as a shock when Coleman's Attorney was demoted and then fired, followed by the resignation of the Public Defender.
Oh, why was Vromman under Federal investigation?
simple Jim

Jackson St Forest, CA

#12 Jan 30, 2010
The world can be a terrible place, fortunately this animal messed up and was arrested. Maybe just maybe he'll be sent away. Then the dead can rest and the living can move on. Justice clearly was not served here but at least so far he hasn't hurt someone again. What a mess.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2010
simple Jim wrote:
The world can be a terrible place, fortunately this animal messed up and was arrested. Maybe just maybe he'll be sent away. Then the dead can rest and the living can move on. Justice clearly was not served here but at least so far he hasn't hurt someone again. What a mess.
Simple Jim,
you kinder than most, to bad this guy didn't resist arrest. Could have saved everybody concerned a lot of trouble.
toldyacindee

Mendocino, CA

#14 Feb 9, 2010
Im happy to say he was shipped off to CYA in LA County. Not the easy going fire camp he had before. Hang on tight to your soap you piece of scum.
unbelievable

Jackson St Forest, CA

#15 Feb 9, 2010
Chilly Winters wrote:
your right. coleman is the one that pulled the trigger, but jackson is just as much to blame for supplying the gun! i'm glad they caught up with him. i did not know he was even out yet until now. good riddens to you jameson jackson!!! may this woman rest in peace and chris and jameson rot in hell!!!
unbelievable

Jackson St Forest, CA

#16 Feb 9, 2010
the fearless spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple Jim,
you kinder than most, to bad this guy didn't resist arrest. Could have saved everybody concerned a lot of trouble.
i agree with you 1oo%!!
mendo local

Barnesville, OH

#17 Feb 10, 2010
he will be back in a few months, the Youth Authority have to let him go at 25 and he is nearly that now.
This flagrant parole violation just shows he has no interest in abiding by the rule of law and learned nothing in prison.
So sad.
toldyacindee

Mendocino, CA

#18 Feb 11, 2010
Does anyone know if he walks free and clear when he gets out at the age of 25? Does he always have this charge with him, I do know for fact that he was charged with murder, not accomplice, so what will happen down the line?
mendo local

Barnesville, OH

#19 Feb 11, 2010
He is free and clear at 25. just don't know whether he carries the felony murder on his record or if it is sealed. This was why there was so much outrage when he was allowed to be tried as a juvie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: David Foyil Law Offices (Sep '08) Mar 29 Someone who knows 35
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 4
"toughest beat in the state" Jan '15 JWS1992 1
kristina garcia (Apr '11) Nov '14 Justin 2
News Climate Blues: How Environmentalists Chill Out ... (May '14) May '14 steve 1
Jackson crime prevention meetings (Feb '14) Feb '14 JimmySCheek 1
Save Mart Offers the Best Local Premium Vodka i... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cal-Czech Distillery 1
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]