Community

Dallas, TX

#1 May 2, 2012
your opinion
nothingbutthetru th

United States

#2 May 2, 2012
Cumberland Crest Apartments use to be a quiet peaceful and friendly community where neighbors were like family. Until they hired new maintenance Steve Donelson (who manipulated the removal of his coworker Lee upon their hire so he can be king of the hill cause hes good like that). And if anyone thought the last maintenance man was lazy the new one is lazy and crazy! But as long as you dont complain or ask for maintenance and have booze and pain pills to give him its all good! he'll be your best friend. Dont rock the boat either or he'll recruit property manager Tina Pristas and tenant Nikki Lane to harass you and lie in court to evict you! as long as you dont call the office and drop your rent payment into the mailslot monthly (because tina has a full time job at CVS Pharmacy and cant be bothered except to collect her cca paycheck) AND if you indulge nikkis loudmouth addictive and self-centered behavior its all good to live there. Oh and you cannot be gay or lesbian because steve dont approve of your lifestyle choices or sexual preferences unless you include him. The coolest thing about Cumberland Crest Apartment living is the property owner denies owning it and were sure he has his reasons. Its all good! The roof leaks. The plumbing leaks. The electrical wiring is defective and may burn down the building any day now. You will need renters insurance or you can just start over without it. The building is cockroach infested. Though they are advertised as clean and quiet you will need to do it yourself to make that happen. We also mow our own lawn and do our own maintenance as a kindness and favor to property agents steve and tina. Yep its all good.
woman

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Where is the apartments at? Is that the ones next to the big lafollette church of god?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hot brunette 2 hr Its my friend 12
He's a player I should have listened 2 hr Truth 26
something smells fishy 3 hr Lol 11
Chris Stanley (Feb '13) 3 hr Campbell countian 15
Hooker granny 5 hr Titsmcghee 4
Does anybody know Boone Carroll the Child Molestor 6 hr Hillbilly 2
Mike Swinski news paper man 9 hr Sammy 3

Jacksboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance