haha

Kodak, TN

#21 Aug 9, 2012
not fair wrote:
Sounds like Anut is just like Iris.She is on drugs an want change.
yeah i on drugs.... CHEMO DRUGS... you gump.... want some??
haha

Kodak, TN

#22 Aug 9, 2012
not fair wrote:
Sounds like Anut is just like Iris.She is on drugs an want change.
besides that i have been going thru cancer and chemo since 2009 ive been cut open like water melon and still going thru cancer treatments have a port in my chest to feed chemo thru....and I have never once had to take a pain pill for it..... you gump .... i suffer thru... because I don't believe in the pills.... like you all do they have done nothing but ruin families lives...... so you need to watch what you post because you evidently dont know what you r talking about..... you are evidently on them urself because i see u have time to get on these forums why are you now working.... oh let me guess you are in lafollette...... loser you!!!!!
haha

Kodak, TN

#23 Aug 9, 2012
not fair needs to point fingers in another direction..... if anyone needed to be on them it would be me.going thru cancer and all.... BUT I NEVER TAKE PAIN PILLS FOR ANYTHING I HAVE WENT THRU...... you need to get your facts straight you low life loser lafollette gump
i know her

Nashville, TN

#25 Aug 11, 2012
Well she supposedly got saved but must have not lasted long.she has been riding around with a guy that is a bad druggie.she will never straighten up.the kids are took care of that's all that matters.she will wind up dead one day from either the dope or the bad company she runs with.
Just so you know

Morristown, TN

#27 Aug 14, 2012
AUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
well hopefully she has straightend up and get away from all of u lafollette losers..... after if people like u would stay the hell away from her and quit bringing her down on ur loser levels.... and as far as the kids are concerned.... you all better not be worrying about where those kids are...or u can deal with me...... you loser disease spreading gumps!!!! why dont u go see if u can spread somemore virus iris.... and as far as u go jackjaws... go jack urself..... you are all so pathetic, never made anything of yourselves except loswer welfare drawing druggies that sleeps with every loser uneducated lafollette people..... u make me sick..... i am so glad that i got away from such a horrible county.... nothing is there and they sure arent any decent people there.... LOSERS!!!!!
Excuse me Cindy, let me remind you that you are from lafollette. That would make you scum, a loser, and let's not forget a druggie to. This county is also grateful you found an out of area sucker to keep your unemployed ass up. You mentioned spitting on someone. Please don't. What you would carry is probably contagious.

As for your neice. It's true she is everything you taught her to be. No, she doesn't take care of her kids ( thankfully you can't have any ). She is a prostitute just like you.

It is your sister I feel for. I'm sure being related to the two of you isn't easy.

And another thing I wouldn't have even noticed this thread had you not been obsessively answering yourself. And she calls lafollette ppl stupid. Lol
wonderful life

Kodak, TN

#29 Aug 22, 2012
lol... why dont you come say those things to my face instead of hiding behind this forum... chicken shit!!... you are just jealous of my wonderful life, that i share with my wonderful husband..... yeah, i got away from there and found me a REAL MAN..... not a sorry ass that draws disability, food stamps and welfare... why dont you come over and meet me and say those things... are you chicken shit?? im sure you are you dont know shit about me.... i have worked my whole entire life, i have a college degree unlike you....... and married a wonderful man that worships the ground i walk on, that has stood by my side... and as for my family... they think very high of me and are very proud of me... unlike your family that is embarrassed by you!!! lol come c me if u have the guts... you gump!! now if you will excuse me, I am going out with my wonderul husband and enjoying my wonderul life (away from loserville)
lol

Kingston, TN

#30 Aug 22, 2012
wonderful life wrote:
lol... why dont you come say those things to my face instead of hiding behind this forum... chicken shit!!... you are just jealous of my wonderful life, that i share with my wonderful husband..... yeah, i got away from there and found me a REAL MAN..... not a sorry ass that draws disability, food stamps and welfare... why dont you come over and meet me and say those things... are you chicken shit?? im sure you are you dont know shit about me.... i have worked my whole entire life, i have a college degree unlike you....... and married a wonderful man that worships the ground i walk on, that has stood by my side... and as for my family... they think very high of me and are very proud of me... unlike your family that is embarrassed by you!!! lol come c me if u have the guts... you gump!! now if you will excuse me, I am going out with my wonderul husband and enjoying my wonderul life (away from loserville)
I dont know who you think you are to be talking about anyone Iris the Virus. you have slept with everyone in TN to get meth. Im glad some people in this town are trying to straighten up & get right with GOD. My advice to u is getting on your knees & pray not do what u are used to doing on your knees. My advice is dont get up keep praying to GOD. I dont think there is hope for a whore & meth head as big as u and the bunch u screw & drug with up the valley. i would say GOD couldnt help the virus u are spreading. u need to quit worrying bout the people who are straightening up. u are just jealous because u have almost wrinkled, drugged & screwed yourself in the ground. you are old enough to have great grandkids. it looks like u would be doing what most great grandmothers do sew or at least get your crotch sewed on im sure its as big as grand canyon. now leave the decent people alone.
lol

Kingston, TN

#31 Aug 22, 2012
i know her wrote:
Well she supposedly got saved but must have not lasted long.she has been riding around with a guy that is a bad druggie.she will never straighten up.the kids are took care of that's all that matters.she will wind up dead one day from either the dope or the bad company she runs with.
well apparently you need glasses because you aint saw anyone. i hope u all are talking about someone else. its ashame that u all spread lies around this town. let the poor girl continue on the right track and take care of her kids. you know if u all were smart u would know that GOD will change & help anyone that asks for his forgiveness. so apparently u & whole county need to examine your own life. but sorry i forgot u dont have a life or u would quit spreading lies and butting in everyone else life. May GOD help u all if thats possible. by the way thats sorry when people bad mouth people with cancer. what comes around goes around
lol

Kingston, TN

#32 Aug 22, 2012
umm wrote:
Excuse you AUNT? I'm not scum. I was just simply commenting. Your a bully BEHIND THE COMPUTER THAT ALL. I don't even know if that's the right Jennifer smith. There like 3 in the town and that's the only one had a idea of where she lived. She has 2 girls and both with letter m for the first that it. That's all I know about the lady. I didn't say anything bad about her or anything just answered a question. Didn't see any harm in it.
sounds like u need to keep your nose in SC if thats where u really are. go butt in someones life there
lol

Kingston, TN

#33 Aug 22, 2012
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me Cindy, let me remind you that you are from lafollette. That would make you scum, a loser, and let's not forget a druggie to. This county is also grateful you found an out of area sucker to keep your unemployed ass up. You mentioned spitting on someone. Please don't. What you would carry is probably contagious.
As for your neice. It's true she is everything you taught her to be. No, she doesn't take care of her kids ( thankfully you can't have any ). She is a prostitute just like you.
It is your sister I feel for. I'm sure being related to the two of you isn't easy.
And another thing I wouldn't have even noticed this thread had you not been obsessively answering yourself. And she calls lafollette ppl stupid. Lol
i guess your another pot calling the kettle black. we know who u are. we know that if anyone knows about prostitutes or drug that would be you. apparently you dont know too much. go take u something for your virus & get u another hit & leave the people you are so jealous of alone. maybe the devil will take care of you soon. you know i wouldnt bad mouth people with cancer it may come back and bite u on your rotted a**.
wonderful life

Kodak, TN

#34 Aug 22, 2012
all it is, is that you r soooo jealous that i left your ass for someone else... someone that would actually work and not lay up on his skinny morink, crooked spined ass..... taking oxycontin all day long... all while i went to work to keep YOUR ass up.... you just got mad because you had to move back to lafollette because your free ride had expired...... he even paid off the computer that u left me with along with the phone bill that you left me with etc.... he is truly a MAN unlike you... you skinny morink crooked spined loser from up the valley!!!!!!
well, God truly did answer my prayers. when he sent me the GOOD MAN and I got away from you!!!! lol
Sara

La Follette, TN

#35 Aug 22, 2012
i have a question...
honestly i have no idea who any of ya'll are, and really i dont give 2 shits. i'm just sitting up waiting on laundry to finish.
but can someone please tell me what the fck is a "gump"?

is that like Forrest Gump? or is it supposed to be gimp, like gimpy (bum leg)?

and what is a "morink" is that similar to moron?

i dont know who ya are or whatever..just wondering. i try to learn something every day.
umm

United States

#36 Aug 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like u need to keep your nose in SC if thats where u really are. go butt in someones life there
Your nothing but white trash your comment means nothing
friend sc

Kingston, TN

#37 Aug 24, 2012
iris wrote:
Does anyone know her,an where is her two kids.
just for every one to know this is not the blonde with the 2 daughters everyone is talking about. my friend got a lot of grief over this because she has the same name & i wanted to get this straightened up. my friend Was mortified over people thinking it was her. my friend goes to church loves her kids & wants this to be known it Isn't her. i am her good friend & i wanted to get this straight for her & her daughters sake.please everyone watch what u do & say on here because u could be hurting someone that is not even involved in this trash talk. if everyone had a life of their own they wouldnt get on here and trash talk everyone. by the way this is Campbell County & a very large majority have done stuff to get in trouble, been on stuff or @least tried stuff. there was only 1 perfect person & that was JESUS so no 1 has any room to talk about anybody, what they have done or doing. next time u want to talk trash or so on ask yourself 1 question. WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
wtf

Jacksboro, TN

#38 Aug 28, 2012
AUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like u have nothing better to do with ur loser life except to comment about other people.....u r scum
shut up bitch.this person only commented and said where she lived.maybe its the girls friend..damn,and who the hell r u-your on here postin shit and pickin fights with people who have not posted anything bad.so take what you wrote to heart before you talk about someone elses loser life cause you r no better than anyone else on here doing the same shit.
lafollette

Jacksboro, TN

#39 Sep 1, 2012
This Jennifer smith that has 2 girls by different men.her aunt is Cindy an angle an her mother is big robin,Robin got lucky this time around with her man, he better open his eyes .all of those field ate whites just like their mother.JUST SAYING.
willis

La Follette, TN

#40 Sep 3, 2012
Robyn she use to blow me for 50 dollars
like that SC

Knoxville, TN

#42 Sep 6, 2012
lafollette wrote:
This Jennifer smith that has 2 girls by different men.her aunt is Cindy an angle an her mother is big robin,Robin got lucky this time around with her man, he better open his eyes .all of those field ate whites just like their mother.JUST SAYING.
Oh, here it is another jealous one. Do you people not have a life or what? What the hell is he opening his eyes for? To see that he got a woman that works her ass off @ the hospital. I do not to know who you are for sure, but I am about 98% sure. I was just told. My advice for you is to keep your LONG nose out of everybodys business. It just goes to show that your jealous like you have always been. you have always been jealous of everyone around you and you have to make other innocent people look bad to make your self feel good. My advice is ask GOD to help you. Get right with GOD like the rest of us are trying to do. DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO DO BETTER BY THEIR PAST, THEY DO NOT LIVE THERE ANYMORE. LIKE I SAID TALK TO GOD. HE DOES WORK MIRACLES. MAYBE HIS BIGGEST MIRACLE CAN BE ON YOUR TROUBLE MAKING BEHIND!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!1
TRUTHFUL 101

Knoxville, TN

#43 Sep 6, 2012
willis wrote:
YOU AIN'T GOT $50. THERE ISN'T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE WORLD FOR THAT NASTINESS!!! DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOU CAUGHT IN THE TRUTH!!! SORRY I FORGOT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS!!!
for real

Kingston, TN

#44 Sep 7, 2012
willis wrote:
thats SO TRUE about you not having $50. just like the other person commented. i aint the only one to know you are a POOR low life piece of shit. you just wish somebody would suck your dick period. its a shame you would actually have to pay someone to suck it. you just admitted to all that if it ever got sucked you would have to pay them. but SORRY to REMIND you just in case you forgot you DO NOT have any MONEY or a DICK!!how could that have slipped your mind? i guess i would do the same thing if i were you. i would try to block it out too. i just DO NOT see how you could though!!for one you wont strike a lick at any work so its not hard to know you DO NOT have any money. i am sure you piss and GOD only knows what else a 1000 times a day. so TOO BAD for you that means you see your toothpick when you piss & you know you DO NOT have a dick, but a toothpick for one. and DO NOT get the big head cause i made it sound bigger by calling it a toothpick. so dream on you dead beat rotted toothpick dick. it wasnt the best thing for you to get on here hurting innocent people. i know every one knows your a dead beat, but now they know about your unfulfilled dreams of at least having a dick the size of a toothpick.. SO SORRY!! please don't continue to spread lies and hurt innocent people and i won't reveal anymore truth on you. but sorry to break it to ya, but most of it everyone already knows. by the way publishers clearing house couldn't pay enough money to anyone to suck it for ya. thats pretty bad as bad as people are hurting for money now days. its hard enough getting past that pie hole of yours. i really do feel sorry for the tragic life you have had. its terrible to be born LAZY & have a MICROSCOPIC dick also. just so you know i really am a GOOD person. i just DO NOT like to see people get talked about and have lies told on them. i DO NOT like jealous people either. as hard as it is for me to say, i WILL PRAY for you. and yes i will be praying for myself too & asking for forgiveness for letting you get me mad and for being very unchristian like on here. hope GOD will answer my prayer that you quit telling lies on innocent hardworking people, & you get help for your other problems. i will do this i won't say what problems i mean, but i am sure everyone knows the one i am meaning. so may GOD help you if thats possible. FOR ALL WHO READ THIS PLEASE FORGIVE ME 4 BEING SO TERRIBLE, BUT I CAN'T SIT & DO NOTHING ABOUT A PERSON TELLING LIES ON A WONDERFUL, HARDWORKING WOMAN THAT DOES NOT BOTHER A SOUL. SO PEOPLE READING THIS PLEASE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE PRAY FOR THIS PERSON. THEY NEED IT TERRIBLY!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag rally 1pm lonas young park " w... 9 min Confederate Soldier 7
record the police 9 min Assert Your Rights 3
Confederate flag rally 20 min Confederate Soldier 14
April marlow 55 min seriously 6
Looking for a Ginseng buyer 9 hr Senger88 1
Mareen Blevins? (Oct '14) Aug 28 lol 4
Vape shop (Jan '14) Aug 27 Vapor man 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksboro Mortgages