Playhouse Daycare
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WTH

Athens, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Well I was on here yesterday and found an interesting story about Playhouse Daycare, I was disgusted by the things that obviously someone from the daycare was writing. Where is this thread at? Is this some kind of cover up or what?? A teacher and a principal from this area responded to it and they were disgusted as an educator at how this owner was acting! How can a topic just disappear?? Well I have 3 young children and I want to know about this. Can you just pay someone to take off a topic which is very important and leave all the bs on here! WTH??????
disappearing dialogue

Franklin, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2010
ents
Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Real HOT Momma
Since: Jul 10
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Thursday
Judged:2
It took months to find the right daycare for my child, or at least I thought it was the right one. My child was enrolled in a local daycare for years, I bragged all over town how it was the best daycare around and I wouldn't put my kid anywhere else. Now, I am eating those words!! Over the past 6 months or so I have found out the extent that some people will go to cover up a problem, which had a simple solution in the beginning but just got blown out of control because the owner wouldn't make the parents aware of what is going on!!!! So when does a dollar become more important than the welfare of our children!! It is a shame that you can't trust someone that is in the position of caring for your children! My first incident was when my child was kicked in the throat and it was never reported to me. Better yet one of the other teachers from another class had to come and put the other child in time out because my son's teacher wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that my son was getting kicked and hit, although it was going on right in front of her, funny thing, the child who happened to kick my son in the throat was the teacher's son. If a mother can't go in a class and be fair to all the children, she shouldn't be over her child's class!! Then I tried to speak to the owner regarding this matter, she screamed and hollered at me right there in the daycare in front of my child and all the other children! She told me she had the best damn daycare around and she was the boss!!! I left and told her my son would not return to that daycare! But foolishly, after some crocodile tears and hearing how much she loved my son, I took him back! Just to find out that there is a lice infestation in the daycare that has been going around for about 4 months and she was hiding the fact!! Why hide it? She was even going as far as telling the workers to shut up and not say a word about it and not allowing them to check the children's heads! Let me state this, I am not upset that lice went in the daycare, it happens all the time at schools and daycares! I am extremely upset that the owner went to the fullest extent to hide it instead of sending the kids home and sending a note home to the parents! Oh yeah, a note eventually come out after she found out she was reported to DHS regarding this matter!! Also, I want everyone to know, I turned her in before my child ever had lice, because she was not following guidelines and I felt like other parents had the right to be informed! After this, the owner would make derrogatory statements about me to the workers and around the children! This also shows real professionalism!! She made a comment that her name is too high to be brought down, well if all the parents knew what I know and wasn't blindly trusting her like I did in the beginning, things would be different for her!! She is in a position of authority over our children, make sure she is following the guidelines set to protect our children! We are talking about our children, we gave them life, find out the truth!!! Besides all the deceit and dishonesty from the owner, I do have to make one more statement!!! I do not want to take away from some of the teachers that work for this daycare!! Wanda, Evonne, April, Chelsy, Brandy, and Jewel...... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!! YOU HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY CHILD'S LIFE AND HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! These are wonderful teachers!!
disappearing dialogue

Franklin, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2010
bloodnwater

Since: Jul 10
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Yesterday

First of all Chelsy is no longer an employee there, she is now babysitting for you. Which is funny because not to long ago you and her went on a trip to florida, got into and argument, and she had to call her mommy crying for her to come get her. Which says to me that you apparently can not get along with people. Second of all Kim Derry your mouth and lies are as big as your butt, you should try shopping in the plus size womens section i.s.o. the juniors. We don't like seeing your thongs and tat when you bend over to hug your precious baby. Third of all your precious baby is the spawn of satan and when he got kicked in the throat did you bother to ask him what he was doing. We all know he is trouble and you need to bend him over your knee and bust his ass. Finally that Daycare that you used to praise will always be praised because it is "the best DAMN daycare in town. I would have screamed and hollered at you also due to the fact that you are nothing but a big mouth lying good for nothing wanna be mom/tramp who is trying to make someone as miserable as you are because your love life consits of a daddy from a battery. Also Chelsy this is for you, when you are texting and facebooking and no one is reciprocating it means no one wants to be your friend because you are just as much of a two-faced B as your new bossy-wossy.
disappearing dialogue

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2010
I'd be interested in knowing the name of the daycare center. Since someone from there responded, I assume they wouldn't mind to have their name up on here.
disappearing dialogue

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2010
bet its e.b.daycare
disappearing dialogue

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2010

This daycare is Playhouse Daycare. The owner is Regina Chadwell and by the way her husband is one of the biggest druggies in Campbell Co. By the way she has started acting, I think she may be sharing them with him! Just call DHS and check out the reports. This daycare is also full of mold and has roaches!!!! She wants to talk about someone needing plus sizes she is as big a whale, look in the mirror, fat ass!!!!
disappearing dialogue

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2010
lol..... sounds like someone knows Regina better than me!!! It is obvious that these were wrote from you and everybody will know the truth!! It takes a real professional to say the stuff you did about my child or any child!!! But that is how you are!!! Fake, and everybody will know that soon! All I said is true, there are several employees besides Chelsy that no longer works there because of you and anybody can ask them!! You don't care for your children...... it's all about the dollar! By the way, I haven't been to Florida so if you are gonna run your mouth, know the facts!!! Chelsy has been babysitting for me for 4 years and we don't have a problem...... won't you spread some more lies!! Get off your ass and look over your classrooms and then maybe you might be to busy to lie and run your mouth!!
disappearing dialogue

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2010
As a parent...... what the hell would you do if someone was talking about your kid like that!! Especially someone who is over many kids, REAL PROFESSIONAL!!!!!
disappearing dialogue

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2010
Ok now, it is one thing for grown ups to argue but why would someone stoop so low to talk about a young child??!!!! I think we need to leave the bad mouthing the kids alone and I mean now!! If I didn't have an opinion about this, well I do now, because it takes a pretty sorry person to talk bad about a child!!!
disappearing dialogue

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2010
I agree with the grandparent!!!! This is crazy! If this is someone from the daycare talking about an innocent child like that and obviously it was from what they were saying, then if I was a parent I would probably think twice before I ever took my child, grandchild or dog there!
disappearing dialogue

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2010
First off, I can't believe an owner of a daycare would ever say something so horrendous about one of their precious children. Shame on you! Secondly, how professional are you to say that about one of the children's mother. There are many things wrong with Mrs. Regina's post but I am going to focus on the fact she called one of the students a spawn of satan. You are obviously not a Christian, loving woman or you would have never said such a horrible thing. As an educator, I find it very disturbing that you would say this about a student. It is your job as the owner to make sure these kids feel safe, loved, and ensure that they are in a facility that is clean and well maintained. My question to you is why do you own a facility that has young children since you clearly do not like them? Lastly, lets be professional and be an example for the people you teach everyday. To trash and cuss a mother and totally disrespect her child is disgusting. You Mrs. Regina are a disgrace to women, mother's, and people who teach young children everyday. I will make sure that I let other parents that live in your area know what kind of business you are running!!!
disappearing dialogue

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2010
The child being spoken of is my nephew. It is truly disturbing that the person that spent all this time with my nephew and was paid to ensure his needs are met during the day has the nerve to call him the spawn of satan. How can this lady actually consider herself a childcare professional? If my children were attending this daycare, I would definitely pull them out after reading this forum. I can understand the owner defending her company in a professional manner, but since she has no defense she resorts to personal attacks and calling a 5 year old child the spawn of satan. That is absolutely ridiculous. With her attitude and the reports of all these mold and roach problems, then how is this business still open. I have a question, isn't it your responsibility to inform the poster of what her son did to be kicked in the throat. This was under your watch and you should have stopped it and informed the involved parents. Maybe you should value the children entrusted with you by the parents more than the parents' money.
disappearing dialogue

United States

#13 Jul 24, 2010
ok well first off i have worked at playhouse daycare..i have seen the lice and the roaches..i would not ever put my child back in there..i feel sorry for the workers cause she dont treat them right either being told to sit down n shut up in front of children ya come on guys u know how she is u work for her..guys u can make 7.25 any where. teachers u all are wonderful its just her..wanda should run it for sure..she is good honest and not just about money like little miss regina..wait sry ms big regina..as for u regina u to say somethin about a child like that u NEED HELP N WILL B SHUT DOWN!!!!!now i see how daycares r ran.or wait is that just urs REGINA CHADWELL....U R A CHRISTAIN RIGHT???????SEEMS LIKE IT..JUST CAUSE U GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY DONT MAKE U A CHRISTAIN U GOT TO LIVE RIGHT.and i dont think ownin a daycare n callin a child satan makes u christain..so does that make u christain or very professional?no sure dosnt.....and people use to talk about EAGLE BLUFF..PARENTS WAKE UP AND TAKE UR CHILD THERE...cause i sure wouldnt put my child in playhouse daycare..i have seen from the inside wat really goes on!!!!so u cant hide it any more sweetie.just get off ur ass and watch ur classes like u should b..
disappearing dialogue

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2010
I pray the parents reading these posts will take heed and remove their children from this daycare. As an educator for over 25 years, I know the impact both school and daycare have on children. We become the parental influence for the majority of the waking hours for children, and the parents entrust us with their most precious possessions. If indeed this child is having behavioral issues and he has been in this daycare for most of his 5 years, the daycare has a hefty percentage of the responsibiity for those. Children learn from the social situations they are exposed to most as well as the adults that are teaching them most, which happens in daycare and school settings for our children. So, Ms. Regina, if you are the owner, instead of pointing fingers at this mother or this 5 year old, please reflect on your program. As for your character, shame on you for putting voice to such disgusting accusations and personal attacks and still calling yourself both an educator and a Christian.
disappearing dialogue

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2010
I certainly hope there is not someone posing as the daycare owner on here. The reason I say that is that I cannot believe that someone that runs a daycare would really say those things on here. Is there a state licensing authority that they are operating under? I think it's time for an investigation. Does anyone personally know this daycare owner to ensure she is the one interacting on here and to respond to all the accusations? This is awful!
PARENT

Oliver Springs, TN

#16 Jul 24, 2010
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SENDING YOUR CHILD TO HEADSTART. YOU BETTER CHECK IT OUT BY FORMER PARENTS. DAYCARE "NO" GOOD!
former parent

Oliver Springs, TN

#17 Jul 24, 2010
u r telling the truth about headstart the red head teacher was mean to my child i took them out she screamed at all the children and up in their face
Rusty

Springfield, TN

#18 Jul 24, 2010
My Mother would never write something like that. This topix thing seem it has its own way of keeping something going.I guess people ain't got nothing better to do than to cause more problems. My mother is a great mother and a hard worker. she loves each and everyone of those children,and I know this from being her son she wouldn't never let anything happen to them. She has always and always will! She has never drink or done drugs. she is a very strong women and thinks alot about those children. She has a great responsibility that alot of us could never handle.She works 60 plus hours a week 5 to 6 days a week.And let me add this every employee is not going to be happy with there exboss and will add to this,but remember this she is MY MOTHER.
Jersey

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2010
My son was in her class 4 only a couple weeks when he was picked up early 1day we found him in lunch room sobbing with his head down he said that she had spanked him with a belt because he didn't want 2 leave the class & go 2 the lunch room. I confronted the teacher & she ran n2 the back room & refused 2 come out leaving her class unattended I reported this to the head start administration but nothing was done. So you are not the only person 2 have problems with her.
former parent wrote:
u r telling the truth about headstart the red head teacher was mean to my child i took them out she screamed at all the children and up in their face
space is for your name

Springfield, TN

#20 Jul 24, 2010
not to hide behide.so you can just keep acting as if you are not the same people reply to this comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonalds Food Poisoning 2 min Hey dorthy 5
city council 21 min jasper fir real 1
4 wheelers on roadway 3 hr HITATVS 26
Laura Dews and Tyler 4 hr Tyler McCulley 3
josh nolan 4 hr jron 5
Stephan M 6 hr Just saying 10
Lafollette utility 7 hr Valley girl 2

Jacksboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance