my voice

Knoxville, TN

#122 Jun 30, 2010
Amie from Dawn ReAnne is amazing! She also teaches beauty school as well. She knows her stuff. She is located across from the court house. Go see her she is the sweetest cutest little thing and does great work. I have been going to her since she was in beauty school herself...
Customer

United States

#123 Aug 5, 2010
The only reason you think Elria sucks is because you probably bought walmart brand hair dye and decided to do your own hair and screwed it up so bad that she couldn't fix it! And next time she tells you exactly what she thinks, suck it up and let her do your stupid hair because she is the best in town and isn't out to rob people!
who not me

Paducah, KY

#124 Aug 5, 2010
What does everyone think about Fonzie or the guy she works for?
not true

United States

#125 Aug 5, 2010
elria sucks because she is point blank a rude person. She has a bad attitude. telling people what you think is not always good customer service. and she has never did my hair. i would not want someon doing mine when theirs dont look professional
customer

Lenoir City, TN

#126 Aug 9, 2010
First of all! We are discussing who are good hair stylists and someone said that Elria sucked! I was referring to the fact that as a hairstylist, she does not suck! I don't know how you know her and I don't care but you can't say that she can't do hair because you said it yourself that she doesn't do your hair! Plus! Everyone's hair that I've seen that she does, looks great! Who cares if you don't like her hair, she does. She may not like some of the colors that her customers pick out, but she does it for them! I could care less about customer service! She is a friend and she is honest about my hair and what might hurt it and things to do to keep it healthy and look good. Please...next time you want to argue, speak about the topic at hand!
u said it

United States

#127 Aug 9, 2010
your the one who said she prollly told me like it was. your the one who brought it up. you dont talk to people like they are trash. thats why she dont do my hair because of her attitude not how well she does hair. i rather got to someone who does hair well and has a plesant attitude instead of someone who does hair with a bad attitude
classic

Knoxville, TN

#128 Aug 9, 2010
customer wrote:
I could care less about customer service!
Well, now, there's a statement... and, you say you are her friend? LOL!
classic

Knoxville, TN

#129 Aug 9, 2010
Oh, and btw... she puts whatever color onto a customers head because she is PAID too. Now, if she 'knows' that the choice of color is a bad one, then IF she were THAT good, she'd know how to diplomatically talk sense into them, to sway them into a better choice.

There ya go.

LOL
blondie

Marbury, AL

#130 Aug 11, 2010
All I know is do not go to, Curl up and Dye! The lady use to own Sherry's Styles and Tans before you get to Lake City, she is never there!! The one time I caught her there, I regreted it! She looked like she was still drunk from the night before and she ruined my hair!! They sell tanning packages but good luck trying to get to use the tanning bed!!!
seriously

Knoxville, TN

#131 Aug 11, 2010
blondie wrote:
All I know is do not go to, Curl up and Dye! The lady use to own Sherry's Styles and Tans before you get to Lake City, she is never there!! The one time I caught her there, I regreted it! She looked like she was still drunk from the night before and she ruined my hair!! They sell tanning packages but good luck trying to get to use the tanning bed!!!
Never heard of the place. Curl Up n Dye?? Ok, NOT a good name for any business actually..LOL Wow... what were they thinking?

What happened when they ruined your hair? don't know if you did but I'd throw that one straight up into their face! LOL

Her: Do you like it?

You: Um HELL NO?!... I just wanna CURL UP AND DIE!!!
oh yea

Greenbrier, TN

#132 Aug 11, 2010
tereasa at hair affair is THE BEST!! she has done my hair for 7 years and always done it better then i ever hoped everytime. she is excellent with color and is tuned in with EVERY STYLE, whether your an old lady or a 16 year old girl/boy, she can do any style and has a wide range of customers of all ages and stlyes. she has clients drive from other counties all over just to come to her. she use to own new image salon on old jacksboro hwy. and on top of all of that...she is the sweetest women you'll ever meet!!!
for sure

United States

#133 Sep 6, 2010
I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Curl up and. Dye........ She is completely strung out!
Debbie

La Vergne, TN

#134 Sep 11, 2010
Hair Diva wrote:
I go to Josie's and I am a hair dresser myself. Debbie Perkins always cuts my hair. She is awesome! She is up on all the latest doo's and don'ts. That is where I suggest you go! Daniel Blevins owns Natural Beauty in Oneida and he is great too.
hey this is debbie from josies,which as of tonight no longer sorry,i won't get into reasons why my choice i quit,but i have no hard feelings of anyone at the shop,just needed to go on. josie was very good to me during my time there i have nothing bad to say i love all the girls there. however thank you for the compliment and i hope 1 day i get to do your hair again until then.ttyl thank you so much
Debbie

La Vergne, TN

#135 Sep 11, 2010
whateverusay wrote:
That Debbie woman looks like a drag queen!!! i dont know about you but thats not the look i'm going for. So good luck with that.
OMG this is debbie thank you some of the prettiest women i know are drag queens what a compliment...lol even if i look like one i don't make my customers look like me..that was cute how funny i love it.
Debbie

La Vergne, TN

#136 Sep 11, 2010
Josies wrote:
Debbie that works at josies is the BEST.
thank you so much however i am no longer there but really everyone that has talked about me on here most all have been kind and i appreciate it, i do the best i can to make all my clients happy and most become my friends. i'm going to miss it but i will be back just not sure when or where. i love everyone at josies i quit i wasn't fired.i won't give details they are personal but i have nothing bad to say about josie she has been very good to me for 6 years and i still love her, but thanks for all the comps everyone,and the one that said i looked like a drag queen yeah i'm still giggling about, i love it, some of the prettiest women i've seen turn out to be guys oh well, thanks i guess hee hee
Debbie

La Vergne, TN

#137 Sep 11, 2010
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text> hey this is debbie from josies,which as of tonight no longer sorry,i won't get into reasons why my choice i quit,but i have no hard feelings of anyone at the shop,just needed to go on. josie was very good to me during my time there i have nothing bad to say i love all the girls there. however thank you for the compliment and i hope 1 day i get to do your hair again until then.ttyl thank you so much
oh i also meant to add that daniel blevins and i were in beauty school together, we had soooo much fun back then. i miss it.anyway thanks again lol
Debbie

La Vergne, TN

#138 Sep 11, 2010
hey this is debbie davis perkins i don't work at josies anymore. thanks to all you guys for the comps yet again, a friend of mine at josies told me my name was on here i had to get on and read about myself..lol anyway i would however like to add there are alot of great hairdressers in lafollette it is just you have to find one that you are happy with.And yes we all have our off days, i do the best i can to make everyone happy however that is a physical impossibility.Everyone at josies in my opinion are very good hairdressers and i say that as i have seen their work firsthand. in my own opinion no 2 are alike or do hair alike, we are like snowflakes...lol anyway i guess i wanted to be one of the cool kids and leave a bunch of comments. duh i didn't even know about topix till recently..lol after i get back to walking a little better i will be back just not sure where or when.I look forward to getting to do my old clients again someday, until then keep going to josies they will take care of ya. thank you so much, c ya later
lawdog

Smithville, TN

#139 Oct 17, 2010
the hair place across from Woodsons mall in that house they are good not to mention they both are hot and Megan is awsome she is so hot
Kathy

Hardy, VA

#140 Oct 17, 2010
I agree that split ends are #1... Robin & Donna & Scott are great and they all do great jobs !!!
Chick

Johnson City, TN

#141 Oct 17, 2010
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
new place opened next to thomas pawn shop, try Amanda or Megan
Megan is great! Amanda will talk about you behind your back while your sitting in the chair!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Daugherty 1 hr hmm 423
worst Tattoo Artist ever (Jan '13) 2 hr Iagree 45
Dylan Emory 3 hr Cody 22
Cynthia Foust (Oct '13) 4 hr realtalkinbitch 15
EL Morton Jan 29 work out 3
women only Jan 28 katie 1
Theft Jan 27 Just me 1
Jacksboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jacksboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman