Comments
21 - 40 of 166 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2012
hairy

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2009
haygirlhay10 wrote:
Jenifer at Urban Edge Salon and Spa.
She's simply the best.
if ya want to hear someone curse the whole time they do your hair.
hairy

United States

#22 Aug 11, 2009
i hear the people at split ends are really good!
curlygirl

Antioch, TN

#23 Aug 14, 2009
I go to Amanda at Simplicity. She is great! Her shop is located next to Thomas Pawn. She hasn't had her own shop long. She used to work at Golden Treasures.
curlygirl

Antioch, TN

#24 Aug 14, 2009
hairy wrote:
Yeah, Scott and Donna are good!
Josies

Knoxville, TN

#25 Aug 31, 2009
Debbie is great!!! She has been doing my hair for about 4 years now and i would never go anywhere else! Great personality too!
waterwitch

United States

#26 Sep 2, 2009
the best in campbell county is joe campbell....hands down! his color jobs are to die for! the salon is creative visions
missgoodietwosho es

Antioch, TN

#27 Sep 3, 2009
waterwitch wrote:
the best in campbell county is joe campbell....hands down! his color jobs are to die for! the salon is creative visions
He is great! But he is expensive! I guess you get what you pay for.
jansen

Vonore, TN

#28 Sep 3, 2009
avoid villa salon or urban edge. i know what you mean by the gossiping. urban edge burnt my hair & scalp leaving the color on too long while gossiping. there is a big girl with oragish hair at villa salon that kinda looks like a man in drag. avoid her. she turned my hair greyish green
missgoodietwosho es

Antioch, TN

#29 Sep 4, 2009
jansen wrote:
avoid villa salon or urban edge. i know what you mean by the gossiping. urban edge burnt my hair & scalp leaving the color on too long while gossiping. there is a big girl with oragish hair at villa salon that kinda looks like a man in drag. avoid her. she turned my hair greyish green
Where is the Villa Salon located? I've heard of it, but I can't place where it's at.
SimplyMe

Paducah, KY

#30 Sep 4, 2009
Salon Visage in Knoxville is the best.
first timer

Kingston, TN

#31 Sep 29, 2009
OMG wrote:
Anyone who bad mouths Debbie from Josie's has got major problems! She is awesome and is the best in town. She is the only one to go to if you want high lites! I live all the way in Scott County and drive to get my hair done! She is usually booked come prom and wedding season so for someone who "aint that good" she sure does stay busy!
i dont think its her i think its the name were she works if i ever here any one talking about that it is not a good thing
first timer

Kingston, TN

#32 Sep 29, 2009
hairy wrote:
PLEASE DONT GO THERE I KNOW TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NIGHTMARES OVER WHAT SPLIT ENDS HAVE DONE TO THEM ANY WERE BEATS THEM!!!!!!!!
lmao its all gosip

Kingston, TN

#33 Sep 29, 2009
jansen wrote:
urban edge is a good place to go i myself love her work it took me ^ years to find someone i can trust. When you go to salon thats just what girls do is gossip you wont walk in any salon and not here it i promis u that all you have to do is bring it up!!!!!!!!!
what

Antioch, TN

#34 Sep 29, 2009
first timer wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE DONT GO THERE I KNOW TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NIGHTMARES OVER WHAT SPLIT ENDS HAVE DONE TO THEM ANY WERE BEATS THEM!!!!!!!!
I don't know if your talking about the same place or not. This shop is located in Woodson's Mall, and I have never heard anything bad about them. I have been going to Donna for years and she does a great job, and Scott is also great. I have never had Robin do my hair, but everybody else does a great job. I think anywhere beats "some" of the hairdressers at Wal-Mart.
hey

United States

#35 Oct 29, 2009
for sure dont go to second glance in caryville 1 of the girls is good but not the other
Uwouldlike2know

United States

#36 Nov 7, 2009
Joe Campbell is the best!
suzy Q

La Follette, TN

#37 Nov 8, 2009
hey wrote:
for sure dont go to second glance in caryville 1 of the girls is good but not the other
Melissa is good. I don't know about Donna, never had he do my hair before.
hairy

Maryville, TN

#38 Nov 9, 2009
the gang at split ends are 1 of the best.
liz

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Nov 10, 2009
I agree, Debbie is awsome! She has done my hair several times plus she did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was beautiful! Also Joe Campbell does a WONDERFUL job. In my opinion those two are the best around.
needin a haircut

Antioch, TN

#40 Nov 10, 2009
liz wrote:
I agree, Debbie is awsome! She has done my hair several times plus she did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was beautiful! Also Joe Campbell does a WONDERFUL job. In my opinion those two are the best around.
Debbie who?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 41 min Mississippi gurl 145,923
Debate: Ferguson - La Follette, TN 44 min Agreed 25
Jennifer McKinley 1 hr Azrael 16
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr The InfoWar 8,616
Kevin Perkins got fired and kicked out of the A... 2 hr Misty 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr TheRealZeke 9,316
Lesbians of Campbell county 3 hr Brad 26
•••
•••
•••

Jacksboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••