Next Last
WHO

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Who did Emily Lowe blow to get that there librarian job

Since: Nov 10

Jacksboro, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Last I knew she didn't have the job.. I also applied for the job, and when I called about it nothing had been decided.. So maybe you should not get on here to bad mouth people if you don't know the whole story.
allinthefamily

Oliver Springs, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2013
it's not who she blew, it's who she knew. If I'm not mistaken isn't there other people by the last name of Lowe working for the city? Glad to know that Nepotism is alive and well in good ole boy Campbell County....

Since: Jan 13

Jacksboro, TN

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I believe her aunt is the mayors assistant.
Yes

Summerville, SC

#5 Jan 6, 2013
allinthefamily wrote:
it's not who she blew, it's who she knew. If I'm not mistaken isn't there other people by the last name of Lowe working for the city? Glad to know that Nepotism is alive and well in good ole boy Campbell County....
Her sister Jessica works for Jacksboro/Caryville utilities.
how

Jacksboro, TN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
How do you find out about job openings of this type? Are hey advertitised?
allinthefamily

La Follette, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2013
usually when a job is posted in the city hall or for the city, it goes to someone's relative or friend. They can post it discretely outside on the bulletin board or something, but it's all a show. They have to go through the motions of making it look like it's legal, but they usually know who is getting the job. It's like that all over the place around here, from walmart to city hall....
Jimmy Edwards

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
I've always had a thing for her in school :( I realy miss her so so so much. But I already know....Iam going....she won't never know how much I love her :'( Life....
lmfao

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 14, 2013
she doesn't even have credentials for this job. she is a bisexual skank.
allinthefamily

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
You only have to have a high school diploma to be a librarian, but it is preferred that you have a Master's Degree in Library Science. You will get a better pay rate also with the degree. Like I posted before, it's who she knew that got her the job.

She may be the most wonderful girl in the world or the skankiest girl in the world, but what it comes down to is the fact that several of her relatives work in the city hall, so that was her ticket in. Same way everywhere around here. Whole families run certain restaurants in this town, certain businesses have cousins, brothers, roommates, live in lovers, etc. all stuck in the same place, sometimes with them being managers over the relatives.

Welcome to Campbell County Tennessee and every other small town USA, where your credentials don't matter. It's who you know or who you are related to, that buys you the ticket in or the promotion...

Since: Jan 13

Jacksboro, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2013
I feel bad for the other people who have applied and wont have a chance to have an interview..
Well

Jacksboro, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Agreed
Jay b

La Follette, TN

#13 Jan 19, 2013
She's a nice person n u guys r pussies running ur mouth on here about her, pretty childish if u ask me. Grow up n leave her alone . She isn't hurting anybody . Maybe ur jealous cuz she has a real job n ur out selling ur pills n ur food stamps. Get a life .
Lol

Jacksboro, TN

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Jay B last I heard that is what she was doing.. bei.g a pill head..
truth b known

Jacksboro, TN

#15 Jan 19, 2013
That's all she does.. she is a liar.. a mooch.. uses people to the fullest. People have tried to help.. but she doesn't want help..
Haters

La Follette, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2013
N her business n what she does is yours why exactly?
truth b known

Jacksboro, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Not hating.. I am more than happy with my clean and sober lifestyle.. my thing is the county needs to do drug tests before they hire anyone even if the person does have family working for the county. No one who deserves a job can get one because if ya don't know someone your out of luck.
allinthefamily

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jan 20, 2013
wouldn't matter if they did a drug test. Family protects family in this town. Especially if they are in a position of power, like a store manager or in a city position. I've witnessed first hand several times.

The only thing that might work to make things a little more fair is maybe if city hall adopts a Nepotism Policy & sticks with it.

But like I said before, this won't happen because family protects family and family is in high positions around this place....
still there

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2013
She's probably screwing around with Mike Reece.....the new womanizer in town.
fahreal

Jacksboro, TN

#20 Jan 21, 2013
I doubt dhe is screwing around with him she is a lesbian...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john franklin and january arthor 4 min Sean 4
Amanda Lay Riggs 12 min unknown 7
Donald Trump WINS! The 1st hundred days! 17 min Joshua Ferra 21
cumberland view nursing home ?? (Jul '14) 21 min OhMy 15
Is he married or not 33 min He is trouble 3
Eric Hawkins is a piece of shit. WHO AGREED 1 hr April B 3
Norris Middle School 1 hr Haters 8

Jacksboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance