none ya

La Follette, TN

#1 May 4, 2012
This girl makes me sick to my stomach. she is a pill head, who also shoots it up, that is so nasty! and who lets her beautiful baby hang around drugies.WHAT A MOM! that should sum it up i think.
But one

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 4, 2012
But one must think how she was raised herself! She didn't have a chance the day she herself came into the world. So I have no doubt hers will be no different sorry to say.
good GRIEF

Nashville, TN

#3 May 4, 2012
Say what???

I don't know of the people, myself, but damn just reading both your posts.. WTF??

... so this disgusting cycle is just left to continually cycle?... just where the f*ck is DCS??? THEN, OR NOW!

DAYUM. SMDH!
But one

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 May 5, 2012
Hey listen I have not seen the kid in atleast 10 years I just know what kinda trash she was raised in so before you say something about my post ask a question. Because I think myself Dcs should have been called 45 years ago on the first child that was unlucky enough to come into this world! So take that for what it's worth asshole zero of the family shouldn't be able to reproduce in my book! Like about half the people here. So bite me and good day.
good GRIEF wrote:
Say what???
I don't know of the people, myself, but damn just reading both your posts.. WTF??
... so this disgusting cycle is just left to continually cycle?... just where the f*ck is DCS??? THEN, OR NOW!
DAYUM. SMDH!
DearAbby

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 May 11, 2012
But one wrote:
Hey listen I have not seen the kid in atleast 10 years I just know what kinda trash she was raised in so before you say something about my post ask a question. Because I think myself Dcs should have been called 45 years ago on the first child that was unlucky enough to come into this world! So take that for what it's worth asshole zero of the family shouldn't be able to reproduce in my book! Like about half the people here. So bite me and good day.
<quoted text>
I know Brittney, her family and how she was raised. Your STUPID,JEALOUS AND MENTALLY CRIPPLED. 45 years ago, come now, spit it out, all of it if your gonna be talking. Brittney isnt but 25 so you went way off topic I think. And I KNOW from your post you dont KNOW the family or Brittney, back off TRASH!
U know

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 May 12, 2012
Well if you know the family and think otherwise you are the same type of people so I have no use for your type either enjoy your sad sad life I'm sure.
DearAbby wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Brittney, her family and how she was raised. Your STUPID,JEALOUS AND MENTALLY CRIPPLED. 45 years ago, come now, spit it out, all of it if your gonna be talking. Brittney isnt but 25 so you went way off topic I think. And I KNOW from your post you dont KNOW the family or Brittney, back off TRASH!
Artz

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 May 21, 2012
U know wrote:
Well if you know the family and think otherwise you are the same type of people so I have no use for your type either enjoy your sad sad life I'm sure.
<quoted text>
My life is perfect. I am not trash. I raised Brittany's best bff an they were always together, from elemetary till marriage. I had no problem trusting my daughter to spend week-ends or nights with Jackie Allens family. Back off of Britt, she is doing the best a young woman can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matix 22 hr Lol 7
Lisa Tackett Sat Sue 4
Carol tackett (Feb '17) Sat Peggy 4
Michael Gross Sat Dave 4
best singers in cambell county? Fri Xxxxxx 4
Burkes Outlet Oct 10 glad 2
Been to Tennova lately? (Jan '12) Oct 4 Sheila Moore 57

Jacksboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance