First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 8, 2011
Weasal wrote:
<quoted text>Every community should have a landing zone for emergencies. Great idea. If someone needs it and can't get to it then someone is responsible if anything happens to that patient.
Can you answer some question?
to Mark

Nashville, TN

#22 Jul 9, 2011
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>So you found the link and didn't start the topix I see. So sorry to ruffle your feathers hun.
You got that right I found the topix and posted on It. I did not start this particular topix. You didn't ruffle my feathers hun.
Mark

Nashville, TN

#23 Jul 9, 2011
to Mark wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right I found the topix and posted on It. I did not start this particular topix. You didn't ruffle my feathers hun.
Aaaaaaaaaaaa no big deal, who started the forum right. Hun.
to Mark

Nashville, TN

#24 Jul 10, 2011
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaaaaaaaaa no big deal, who started the forum right. Hun.
Aaaaaaaaaaa I am with you hun, no big deal. Right hun.
cooltraxx

Nashville, TN

#25 Jul 11, 2011
pinecrest rd
where

Nashville, TN

#26 Jul 12, 2011
?
Someone

Nashville, TN

#27 Aug 27, 2011
Someone said Lifestar landed in Pinecrest today, praying all is ok. I would also like to Thank the person who put the landing pad in his or her yard. Thank you we need more caring people like you around!!!!!
Good Idea

Nashville, TN

#28 Aug 27, 2011
Yes heard someone was found injured in the Pinecrest community and lifestar was called in by the vol fire dept. Hope everyone is safe. Every community needs a place where lifestar can land. May save lives. Yes thank you whoever you are for the place to land lifestar. Hope this injured person does well. Will be praying.
Rick Gilliam

Smithville, TN

#29 Sep 12, 2011
To Zone wrote:
Good question, it's not like anyone can call up Lifestar! In a life or death who has the time to start making calls. So I have a question. So if I needed lifestar should I drove over to your pad? What if your not home can anyone access this pad? And your saying I need that number on hand right? Just in case? No one is picking on you just need to know this info thanks. Please anwser both of our question.
Call 911 an get ems rolling and let them make that call if you need the bird. Rick P,L-Z
unknown

Nashville, TN

#30 Sep 13, 2011
Rick Gilliam wrote:
<quoted text>Call 911 an get ems rolling and let them make that call if you need the bird. Rick P,L-Z
You don't know me but I would like to thank you, why for caring about people you are a good person and don't let anyone bring you down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heath Powell 1 hr criminals always win 8
mendy moore 2 hr U know 4
white unmarked car 2 hr Homer 22
Judge Shane Sexton 2 hr George 29
Rhonda Daugherty 3 hr Mister 408
wreck 3 hr Mister 33
anybody know the cute chubby tall guy who work ... 5 hr christy 7
Jacksboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web