Out of touch

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2011
How is Scott Smith and what is he doing these days? Has he kicked his bad hanits?
Out of touch

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Habits, that is. D-cell phone.
Doing Good It Appears

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Look him up on Facebook. He seems to be doing good. He's a minister and addiction counselor somewhere in Tennessee. I hope it's the real deal.
also

Pall Mall, TN

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Why, yes...if its on facebook it must be so. Just like Topix!
For sure

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2011
also wrote:
Why, yes...if its on facebook it must be so. Just like Topix!
Good Answer
Out of touch

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2011
That is good to hear! I hope so too. Thanks.
Doing Good It Appears

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jul 19, 2011
One thing is for sure - he doesn't live in this shithole town. That definitely makes him doing better than us.
well

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2011
as long as he is hanging around that lying low life piece of shit, Shayne Green he hasnt changed. it will be a short time before hes back on drugs, oh thats right him and shayne and others still do steroids so i guess no he hasnt changed. i guess getting out prison and taking on the title mister will make people think hes changed.
just another opinion

Mooresville, NC

#9 Aug 4, 2011
well wrote:
as long as he is hanging around that lying low life piece of shit, Shayne Green he hasnt changed. it will be a short time before hes back on drugs, oh thats right him and shayne and others still do steroids so i guess no he hasnt changed. i guess getting out prison and taking on the title mister will make people think hes changed.
Scott is doing great so leave him alone. You need to take a long look in the mirror before running your mouth cause I'm sure you have just as many faults as the rest of us. If you don't have something nice to say just stay quiet. I pray that Scott continues to help others and Shane can live a long and happy life. See I have nothing nice to say about you so I just don't say anything. That's how that works.
DR OZ

Smithville, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2011
just another opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Scott is doing great so leave him alone. You need to take a long look in the mirror before running your mouth cause I'm sure you have just as many faults as the rest of us. If you don't have something nice to say just stay quiet. I pray that Scott continues to help others and Shane can live a long and happy life. See I have nothing nice to say about you so I just don't say anything. That's how that works.
Best advice I have seen in a very long while.Good post.
Not perfect either

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 6, 2011
just another opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Scott is doing great so leave him alone. You need to take a long look in the mirror before running your mouth cause I'm sure you have just as many faults as the rest of us. If you don't have something nice to say just stay quiet. I pray that Scott continues to help others and Shane can live a long and happy life. See I have nothing nice to say about you so I just don't say anything. That's how that works.
I agree with that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messed with Seiber twin (Feb '17) 37 min No it 3
Unqualified Police Chief 1 hr 1Lakelife 161
someone who works there 2 hr Realist 22
Tenncare dentist (May '11) 3 hr Hicktown 32
WalMart handicapped shopping carts (May '12) 6 hr CONCERN_28277 126
NFL players should stand up for the National An... 6 hr Rocky top 1
Any Churches doing Trunk or Treat on Halloween ... (Oct '13) 8 hr Bob 3

Jacksboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksboro Mortgages