Out of touch

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

How is Scott Smith and what is he doing these days? Has he kicked his bad hanits?
Out of touch

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Habits, that is. D-cell phone.
Doing Good It Appears

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

Look him up on Facebook. He seems to be doing good. He's a minister and addiction counselor somewhere in Tennessee. I hope it's the real deal.
also

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Judged:

Why, yes...if its on facebook it must be so. Just like Topix!
For sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

also wrote:
Why, yes...if its on facebook it must be so. Just like Topix!
Good Answer
Out of touch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

That is good to hear! I hope so too. Thanks.
Doing Good It Appears

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

One thing is for sure - he doesn't live in this shithole town. That definitely makes him doing better than us.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

as long as he is hanging around that lying low life piece of shit, Shayne Green he hasnt changed. it will be a short time before hes back on drugs, oh thats right him and shayne and others still do steroids so i guess no he hasnt changed. i guess getting out prison and taking on the title mister will make people think hes changed.
just another opinion

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

well wrote:
as long as he is hanging around that lying low life piece of shit, Shayne Green he hasnt changed. it will be a short time before hes back on drugs, oh thats right him and shayne and others still do steroids so i guess no he hasnt changed. i guess getting out prison and taking on the title mister will make people think hes changed.
Scott is doing great so leave him alone. You need to take a long look in the mirror before running your mouth cause I'm sure you have just as many faults as the rest of us. If you don't have something nice to say just stay quiet. I pray that Scott continues to help others and Shane can live a long and happy life. See I have nothing nice to say about you so I just don't say anything. That's how that works.
DR OZ

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

just another opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Scott is doing great so leave him alone. You need to take a long look in the mirror before running your mouth cause I'm sure you have just as many faults as the rest of us. If you don't have something nice to say just stay quiet. I pray that Scott continues to help others and Shane can live a long and happy life. See I have nothing nice to say about you so I just don't say anything. That's how that works.
Best advice I have seen in a very long while.Good post.
Not perfect either

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

just another opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Scott is doing great so leave him alone. You need to take a long look in the mirror before running your mouth cause I'm sure you have just as many faults as the rest of us. If you don't have something nice to say just stay quiet. I pray that Scott continues to help others and Shane can live a long and happy life. See I have nothing nice to say about you so I just don't say anything. That's how that works.
I agree with that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksboro Discussions

Search the Jacksboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min BAS 138,904
/ woman hitter 2 hr Wow 6
dumbass customers 4 hr you know 16
It is what it is with Lil Kenney so get over it... 5 hr Donna 12
Troy Burton (Nov '09) 6 hr still asking 119
Who do you think is going to win Commissioner 1... 6 hr Carol 11
Judge Ayers is a Chicken 6 hr Change 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksboro Jobs

•••