First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just say

Antioch, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Does anyone every sit and wonder what could have been. Everyday I think about someone I let get away and it has me a little heart broken. I will always love you
sometimes

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Yea I do. Was your person a male or female? Mine was the love of my life. Only, I was forced to let her go because of things I couldnt control. It sucks when you loose your first real love. Lost mine after almost 25 yrs of being together. Think about her everyday. It just sucks.
Missy

Dunmor, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Yes I do it everyday, have for months. I keep praying god will just take away all the memories good & bad. I guess some things are just burnt in the mind & you keep trying to figure out a way to forget. I still think i'm in a horrible nightmare sometimes wishing to be woke up.
mountain man

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2012
I feel you its never easy to let someone go. If you love them I moved on but its still hard
sometimes

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I try forget all the memories too. Now im haunted in my dreams. Its like a movie over and over. Some are good and just like last night this one was real bad...... Kept seeing them two together and i really wish the dreams would go away. Maybe one day.
Missy

Dunmor, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
I am still in a lot of confusion myself, there is one memory that I won't ever be able to forget & it's had me on the edge this week, still does.
I haven't been able to sleep for a day. I have been praying & trying to keep busy but nothing takes it away & nothing helps the hurt especially when your alone.
sometimes

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
They say time heals all wounds. Mine has been just over 1 yr now. Our anniversary was in Sept. And her BD is next week. Seems like everytime I turn around there is this constant reminder of our past together. I dont understand why this happen or what I done to have her look at another man. If I could only figure that part out then maybe I could accept it all. According to her I didnt do anything wrong.... It just happened..... But how can something like this "just Happen" in a 25 yr marriage with a man 15 to 25 yrs younger? Makes no sense at all. Missy I take it one day at a time.... All I have now is time......
Missy

Dunmor, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
sometimes wrote:
They say time heals all wounds. Mine has been just over 1 yr now. Our anniversary was in Sept. And her BD is next week. Seems like everytime I turn around there is this constant reminder of our past together. I dont understand why this happen or what I done to have her look at another man. If I could only figure that part out then maybe I could accept it all. According to her I didnt do anything wrong.... It just happened..... But how can something like this "just Happen" in a 25 yr marriage with a man 15 to 25 yrs younger? Makes no sense at all. Missy I take it one day at a time.... All I have now is time......
I am sorry & I guess it takes longer for some to heal. In all honesty though wouldn't u rather be with someone who is in love with u like u are them? If it's meant to be it will happen, the hardest thing to hear is someone telling u they don't love u anymore & u can't make them. Time goes by so fast, here today gone tomorrow & god knows my struggles he knows I am trying, I thought this person was my soulmate, never ever thought it would end up like it has, but sometimes we are wrong & have to accept that. I have never loved anyone like this person & I guess that's why it hurts so much.
sometimes

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Yep.... What I thought as well on the soulmate part. But I was wrong too. Yes its better to be loved back as much as you love them. I tried to give her a life she never had. Very nice homes, expensive jewelry, everything. I actually believed we would grow old together and enjoy our golden yrs. We attended church everytime the doors were open, very active in church then. Now..... Well I still dont drink and never done drugs then or now but I havent went to church since before our divorce. It took something out of me and it may come back one day. Ive gotten use to a different life now. But life is still life. I never forsee us ever getting together again. She has her new wild life and I hear she's enjoying it. Glad I only have to answer to God for me and me only. I hope and pray she wakes up before God punishes her or takes her out of here. I do believe in untimely death. Had a cousin die that death b\c he wouldnt straighten up. So God took him out of here a horrible way.
Stephen

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Just wanted to comment and say i was married 21 years to the woman i thought was my soulmate.

Turns out she wasn't we divorced after i learned she was seeing another man and the following year i met a lady that now i know is my soulmate. We have been married for 2 years now and nothing could be any better.

We think alike we enjoy everything together not a day has went by we haven't been intimate. We are inseperable i light up every time she walks in the room.

So to let you know it doesn't matter how long you been married to someone and just because it was so long doesn't mean they are your soulmate.

You have been set free for a reason and when someone special comes in your life you won't look back and if you have that someone special that feels the same as you do don't let them go.

To someone you have to get out and start looking for her and the one you were with isn't worth all this time you are spending wondering what she is doing every minute put your energy into something positive.
Missy

Dunmor, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Let me just say I was married for 17 years & I will honestly admit I married for the wrong reasons, I just didn't know what real love was then & I thought maybe I would learn to love, I got comfortable & stayed for the children. We went to church we tried to save things but as time went on it just wasn't what I felt in my heart.
I met someone who I fell head over hills in love with we shared so much in a short time & today is just a reminder of something we lost together a year ago today & it really sucks to be alone. When I met this person I wasn't looking or expecting to fall in love & it happened. They say love finds u when u least expect it, I really thought it was real, part of me hopes it was all the time, but then that other part of me says, if it was the real thing we would be together & we're not.
TO: Someone,I don't think drinking & drugs is what u should even be thinking about. I believe Stephen is right u need to go out & find that one, sounds like your ex is happy & be happy that she is even though I know it hurts. As for me I just got a lot to get over & deal with because so much happened all of a sudden. I believe everyone deserves to be happy, sometimes it doesn't start out right, but it doesn't mean it can't turn out to be the best thing ever.
Oh WOW

La Follette, TN

#12 Oct 3, 2012
sometimes wrote:
I hope and pray she wakes up before God punishes her or takes her out of here. I do believe in untimely death. Had a cousin die that death b\c he wouldnt straighten up. So God took him out of here a horrible way.
That is probably one of the most disgusting evil comments I've come across in a while.

You believe in 'untimely deaths' as 'just punishment'- says YOU - by God. Innocent children die every single day, and by YOUR doctrine, your idea is they deserved it.

In no way do I condone cheating - which sounds like what happened with your marriage - but, really? To live THAT paranoid and terrified of GOD well then YOU yourself had better be pristine perfect in thought and behavior to live til a ripe old age "sometimes" because otherwise you ARE next. Pristine and perfect AS God. Your DISHONEST 'hope and pray she wakes up before God punishes her' has YOU NEXT in line for 'untimely death' by your own belief system.

How about YOU mind YOUR business, and let her mind hers, and you get on with your life like she has hers, and worry about YOUR untimely death (again by YOUR 'doctrine' AS IF you are God... WOW) and hope if you ever do find someone else, that they be able to even begin to tolerate your IGNORANT, arrogant, condescending, sanctimonious, self-righteous GARBAGE.

Heh. You can't figure what part YOU played in her wanting to get out - in spite of expensive homes and jewelry - to the extent of committing adultery... especially after 2 decades of being SENTENCED to marriage with your 'beliefs' and 'perfection'???

Crystal clear to me, wow. Matter of fact, I give her accolades for having tolerated you for longer then a second date!
at just say

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2012
why did you let them get away? what if they still love you? maybe you need to reach out?
thought

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2012
just say wrote:
Does anyone every sit and wonder what could have been. Everyday I think about someone I let get away and it has me a little heart broken. I will always love you
why not try to text or call them? You will never know until you try. At least it may put your mind at ease.
whatever

United States

#15 Oct 3, 2012
I think the person that started this post did it out of meaness trying to get someone's hopes up.
This is A

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2012
I think this was meant for me?
just saying

Antioch, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2012
whatever wrote:
I think the person that started this post did it out of meaness trying to get someone's hopes up.
no I didn't I really miss him I just wonder if he misses me
just saying

Antioch, TN

#18 Oct 3, 2012
This is A wrote:
I think this was meant for me?
no I don't think so
just the same

La Follette, TN

#19 Oct 3, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>no I didn't I really miss him I just wonder if he misses me
could be he does, but that doesn't mean you should be together whatsoever. your energy would be far wiser spent in moving on than in wondering whatever about him.
riverboy

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2012
I know this hits close to home ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris they call thumper cheatin on lady and rip... 2 hr Mrcuriosityjr 1
prettiest young milfs 2 hr Mrcuriosityjr 1
Chris they call thumper cheatin on lady and rip... 2 hr Mrcuriosityjr 1
ashley parrot (Oct '15) 2 hr Tylermthrfknevans 52
Timothy Wayne Brown 4 hr Valley Guy 7
Kenneth bartley 4 hr Valley Guy 36
Ashland (works at sonic ) 4 hr Valley Guy 2

Jacksboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance