I do what do you want to know?
pieface

West Liberty, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2009
is he a good preson
a good citizen

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Sep 25, 2009
yes he lives across from layne ford lin mer or right uo the street from the building malcom had burned in ivel ky
CHOP CHOP

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2009
you all do not know kelly layne at all i dont care who u r
MELISSA LAWSON

Teaberry, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
LMAO
da ja vu

West Van Lear, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2010
a good citizen wrote:
yes he lives across from layne ford lin mer or right uo the street from the building malcom had burned in ivel ky
kelly bothers noone, he has money he owns where layne brothers is at now, he owns where the pizza den is at. kelly is not hurting for anything and he is a great person. if you get on here and talk about him then it goes to show you know diddly swat!!!
bojam

Wheelwright, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2010
da ja vu u dont know s##t. all kelly owens is the pizza den.malcome layne owens the rest. kelly never worked a day in his life. he dont own where layne bros. is at now.
da ja vu

Virgie, KY

#9 Oct 27, 2010
bojam wrote:
da ja vu u dont know s##t. all kelly owens is the pizza den.malcome layne owens the rest. kelly never worked a day in his life. he dont own where layne bros. is at now.
ya so wrong.....he does. go look to the deed rm in floyd co courthouse. no he never worked but he has money!!!i do know this.
hank

Wheelwright, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2010
da ja vu u r wrong .iknow who owned that property . it was sold to chester layne in 1977 he owned it till he died in 1980 .then it went to malcome &david layne .no one else has ever owned it. i am a layne i should know...right
starshell

Jackson, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2010
da ja vu wrote:
<quoted text>
kelly bothers noone, he has money he owns where layne brothers is at now, he owns where the pizza den is at. kelly is not hurting for anything and he is a great person. if you get on here and talk about him then it goes to show you know diddly swat!!!
I know Kelly, I am Kinned to him! And you are so wrong about him owning where the new layne brothers is... The only place he owns is where pizza den is! So get your facts straight before you start spouting off!!! Thanks! Kelly is a great guy he wouldn't hurt anyone! So leave him be!!
starshell

Jackson, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2010
What does is matter if he never worked??? So what? Who cares? I bet your guys are someone who has never worked a day in your life! Like I said up there ^. LEAVE HIM BE!!!!
bookoo

Teaberry, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2010
who gives a fck,let all of the laynes go to hell,they are all greedy selfish people who dont care about anything but money
starshell

Irvine, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2010
Listen here! Your up there^ just need to keep your mouth shut!!!! Got it!?!?!? Thanks!:)
hank

Wheelwright, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2010
bookoo is a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!
American

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Apr 10, 2012
Well it seems we have lost Mr Layne . It looks as if he passed away this morning .

R.I.P. Kelly
Pray For Judy

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Apr 11, 2012
Yes R.I.P. Kelly, you will be missed! And prayers for his sister Judy who is in ICU from being severely beaten just hours before Kellys death.
American wrote:
Well it seems we have lost Mr Layne . It looks as if he passed away this morning .
R.I.P. Kelly
tigger

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2012
Sad about Kelly. Let him rip. Don't know Judy.prayers r with her.
American

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Apr 12, 2012
Pray For Judy wrote:
Yes R.I.P. Kelly, you will be missed! And prayers for his sister Judy who is in ICU from being severely beaten just hours before Kellys death.
<quoted text>
I saw a land transfer in the paper listed as just 2 days before this , I hope the investigators will follow this if it had anything to do with Kelly's death so far I find nothing . I have many found memory of Kelly having grown up with him . Sure he had his ways but don't we all that's what makes the world go round . Prays go out to Judy I pray she will be all right left alone in this world .
Curious

Logan, WV

#20 Apr 12, 2012
What happened to Kelly, and it related to his sister's beating. I am lost on here just starting reading this and now I'm confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ivel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KVE officer Darvin Marsillett 39 min Seeking 7
Gals at Bank 253 43 min Freddy Fox 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Patriot 151,736
Uncle Sam 1 hr Weezer 5
7.5 million grant 1 hr Poltergeist 7
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,985
Is brandon kizer bi Jun '16 Get yah one 2

Ivel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ivel Mortgages