'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225032 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#45175 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Congressman: Repeal everything Obama signed!
GOP's King hints at plans to thwart administration
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/congressman-repeal...
Finally someone w/some Rocky Mountain oysters!
He is f' cking nuts like you.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45176 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The "wherever" guns
KILLED an AMERICAN Border agent
Name of Brian Terry.
They TRIED to "lie to and deceive" his Family.
ChickencChit Traitors
What THEY are.
Yes, Republicans are chickenshit Traitors.

Good call!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45177 Aug 10, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did frank, you could answer an Intermediate algebra question, which you would have to have taken as a core class to get Bachelor’s Degree in anything! that being said, explain even the simplest meaning of Ohms Law? or describe how a photon differs from electromagnetism? you're messing with the wrong " basket-weaver" here Frank!
Can you explain the difference between gravity and your fat ass.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45178 Aug 10, 2012
You’re a typical liberal Frank! You run your big mouth as if you know what you’re saying and try to impress everyone, through bullshit and lies, half-truths and innuendo. When you are faced with intelligence, you fold! Talk is cheap Frank and so are you. You resemble your President in that respect! You’ve shown your ignorance for everyone to see. You claim hillbillies are so stupid and you are an intellectual, you make me so very proud to be a hillbilly Frank! Once I considered you worth debating with. No more! You talk some big words ( mostly copy and paste), but as for intellect you are truly on the level of wtf!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45180 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Republicans are chickenshit Traitors.
Good call!
You LOW DOWN pieces of cowardly SCUM that call yourselves MEN....that sit here on ya pc, day in - day out.... calling birthers....... cowards
SHOULD be in Arizona HELPING Sheriff Joe......

He's FIGHTING a WAR down THERE!

The illegals to START!!!!!

obots Birth Certificate investigation (2)

Holder & Co.(trial) 3
There's MORE....

....and he's 80 years OLD!

Lily-livered sissified chickenchit PUNKS
----------

Hows zat for COMMAND of WORDS "harvey ballSUCKER"
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45181 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is a liar wrote:
You’re a typical liberal Frank! You run your big mouth as if you know what you’re saying and try to impress everyone, through bullshit and lies, half-truths and innuendo. When you are faced with intelligence, you fold! Talk is cheap Frank and so are you. You resemble your President in that respect! You’ve shown your ignorance for everyone to see. You claim hillbillies are so stupid and you are an intellectual, you make me so very proud to be a hillbilly Frank! Once I considered you worth debating with. No more! You talk some big words ( mostly copy and paste), but as for intellect you are truly on the level of wtf!
You are on the the level of American Lady, you moron.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45182 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are on the the level of American Lady, you moron.
You can't even comprehend what I wrote you uneducated fool! I consider it a complement to be on A/L level,you idiot!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#45183 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I've GOT to leave THIS board.....
Something is GETTING UP........
A
N
D
it AIN'T my libido!
I left to go watch the Olympics last night.lol
Me and the boy's were cutting up a little last night,but you know me
that's part of who I am.
My wife and I have been married 29 years..so I guess I must be a pretty good egg?
She's all I have AL. Don't even what to think about life without her!
She's starting to think about retiring.We've been looking at Places
At Myrtle Beach...we always said that's what we'll do.
So who knows maybe that's where we'll be in the near future?
I have a friend that retired out of the air force he and his family live in Destin,but He got to liking it there because of the time they spent at Fort Walton Air Force base and that's where his children actually spent most
of their time growing up. I like it, and Panama city pretty good. But most of us Hillbilly's migrate to Myrtle every year..lol
frank

Oakland, CA

#45184 Aug 10, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did frank, you could answer an Intermediate algebra question, which you would have to have taken as a core class to get Bachelor’s Degree in anything! that being said, explain even the simplest meaning of Ohms Law? or describe how a photon differs from electromagnetism? you're messing with the wrong " basket-weaver" here Frank!
Aww, what are you some anal freak, I think kids learn this kind of stuff in kindergarten these days ... better stick with your baskets which I actually admire :-)
Jay

Springville, TN

#45185 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You LOW DOWN pieces of cowardly SCUM that call yourselves MEN....that sit here on ya pc, day in - day out.... calling birthers....... cowards
SHOULD be in Arizona HELPING Sheriff Joe......
He's FIGHTING a WAR down THERE!
The illegals to START!!!!!
obots Birth Certificate investigation (2)
Holder & Co.(trial) 3
There's MORE....
....and he's 80 years OLD!
Lily-livered sissified chickenchit PUNKS
----------
Hows zat for COMMAND of WORDS "harvey ballSUCKER"

Whoa A L! You're on a roll today!!!

You go girl! Sockitto'um..........

8D -!!!
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45186 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, what are you some anal freak, I think kids learn this kind of stuff in kindergarten these days ... better stick with your baskets which I actually admire :-)
Answer the simple questions then Frank? You could have proven you’re lies by simply doing that! We will forget + or-(b) multiplied by the square root of (b) squared multiplied by (A)(C) divided by (A)(B)! What does LASER mean frank? I will wait % minutes and give you the answer if you cant! then I might make you a basket! If kids can answer, it's simple for you! Let us all hear your answer, you've had plenty of time to look it up! LASER, Frank?
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45187 Aug 10, 2012
excuse me 5 min
frank

Oakland, CA

#45188 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is a liar wrote:
The term LASER has a complete name Frank, what is it? Mr. highly educated man! How does one splice fiber optic cable? I actually have! I forgot to mention I have another degree from the past in electronic engineering! So tell everyone watching Frank! After all we are just stupid Hillbillies, right?
LASER - boy that goes back to the 50s and Gordon Gould? Try CLMs, it is the latest display technology using hybrid-micro-bench technology to produce more than 1 W of continuous wave blue light in a high quality beam at 488 nm. The Modules are the size of matchbook! If you want to play one-upmanship here count me out!
Jay

Springville, TN

#45189 Aug 10, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I left to go watch the Olympics last night.lol
Me and the boy's were cutting up a little last night,but you know me
that's part of who I am.
My wife and I have been married 29 years..so I guess I must be a pretty good egg?
She's all I have AL. Don't even what to think about life without her!
She's starting to think about retiring.We've been looking at Places
At Myrtle Beach...we always said that's what we'll do.
So who knows maybe that's where we'll be in the near future?
I have a friend that retired out of the air force he and his family live in Destin,but He got to liking it there because of the time they spent at Fort Walton Air Force base and that's where his children actually spent most
of their time growing up. I like it, and Panama city pretty good. But most of us Hillbilly's migrate to Myrtle every year..lol

Well, tofy, even though we don't see eye to eye on the political spectrum, if you do make that change in your life, I wish you both the best, and 29 more together.

I sent you "Little Darlin'" the Then and Now, but guess you disappeared and the pages moved on. However, if y'all like the BeeGees, "Stayin' Alive" you might like this little item that was sent to me. It's long and takes time to load, but somebody did a good job in the dubbing.

Staying Alive – with the beautiful Rita Hayworth - with Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, and Sinatra

AMAZING THAT THEY CLIPPED ALL THESE PIECES OF FOOTAGE TOGETHER WITH THE SAME TIMING OF THE THEME SONG. PRETTY NIFTY!
Great dancing! Fabulous Editing. Sound On, Turn It Up, and Enjoy!!!

Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45190 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
LASER - boy that goes back to the 50s and Gordon Gould? Try CLMs, it is the latest display technology using hybrid-micro-bench technology to produce more than 1 W of continuous wave blue light in a high quality beam at 488 nm. The Modules are the size of matchbook! If you want to play one-upmanship here count me out!
Actually Frank they have one of those old fashioned things on the new ‘Mars Rover’, and your 5 minutes is up! The term LASER means Light Amplification by the Simulated Emission of Radiation! Which also explains the other question I ask you about the difference in Photons and Electromagnetism! Now Frank we have one question left? Ohms Law, not taught in Kindergarten, please explain so everyone can be in awe of your genius? Go Frank!
frank

Oakland, CA

#45191 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Frank they have one of those old fashioned things on the new ‘Mars Rover’, and your 5 minutes is up! The term LASER means Light Amplification by the Simulated Emission of Radiation! Which also explains the other question I ask you about the difference in Photons and Electromagnetism! Now Frank we have one question left? Ohms Law, not taught in Kindergarten, please explain so everyone can be in awe of your genius? Go Frank!
LOL ... thanks buddy I had no idea :-)
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

#45192 Aug 10, 2012
Go Frank?
Frank is full of BS-EOE

Jonesborough, TN

#45193 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... thanks buddy I had no idea :-)
That is becoming very obvious Frank!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#45194 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank excelled in Nancy Pelosi's "Creative and Evasive Answers" class so if you are waiting on frank to be honest or actually answer a question without attempting to focus on another subject to avoid answering...you have a long-ass wait ahead of you. Frankie doesn't matter and Harvey matters even less than frankie. One day, maybe, they will grow up, be able to handle the truth and matter. Until then...why bother conversing with any of them? lol
Frank is full of BS-EOE

Jonesborough, TN

#45195 Aug 10, 2012
I am going to bed now Frank, we Hillbilly's don't have lights. I've got to start weaveing basket's early! You are not going to get one Frank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ivel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 21 min well 32,146
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min LMS 148,345
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 57 min Kyboy 2,043
Kacee crider Facebook mom 1 hr Hey 1
Gays who raise chikdren 1 hr Hmm 24
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 2 hr G Cat 8
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 2 hr more milk 129
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ivel Mortgages