First Prev
of 2
Next Last
See you soon

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I hear Tim is offering married women cell phones so he can call them. I have a great idea, give me a phone and then every time I feel like kicking the sh!t out of you I can just "call you up". I'll see you soon Tim. Oh, and by the way I've got your number....
Married Woman

Pinola, MS

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I'm a married woman & he hasn't offered me a cell phone. I'm hurt!:( I wish he would offer me one so I could get rid of one more bill. I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind. I'm not gonna sleep with Tim though.
Micky

Andrews, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2013
See you soon wrote:
I hear Tim is offering married women cell phones so he can call them. I have a great idea, give me a phone and then every time I feel like kicking the sh!t out of you I can just "call you up". I'll see you soon Tim. Oh, and by the way I've got your number....
Yes sir, he is a peice of work. Some body needs to deal with his dumb a$$!!
Duck CommNder

Pinola, MS

#4 Feb 28, 2013
See you soon wrote:
Somebody gettin called out!
Mr Leeds

Pinola, MS

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Yeah Tim is a piece of trash
ha

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2013
See you soon wrote:
Call him up. I assure you he'll settle up with you. You might just end up starting something you can't finish.
See you soon

Corinth, MS

#7 Mar 1, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Call him up. I assure you he'll settle up with you. You might just end up starting something you can't finish.
Okay ha, your either Tim or you know him. If I had his phone number or address I would have taken care of this by now dumb a$$. Now, if your the one I'm looking for speak up and we will deal with it from their, if not, get this message to him you [email protected] dumb ass and quit leaving your weak ass opinions.
hey there

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2013
See you soon wrote:
<quoted text>Okay ha, your either Tim or you know him. If I had his phone number or address I would have taken care of this by now dumb a$$. Now, if your the one I'm looking for speak up and we will deal with it from their, if not, get this message to him you [email protected] dumb ass and quit leaving your weak ass opinions.
I can tell you where he lives.

Turn RIGHT off hwy 25 on to Coleman park road, take your FIRST LEFT then take your FIRST RIGHT on to county road 299. And you will go all the way down that road you get to your FIRST RIGHT and it is the trailer right BEFORE that road. If you have any ?s just ask. Ill check back
See you soon

Corinth, MS

#9 Mar 1, 2013
hey there wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you where he lives.
Turn RIGHT off hwy 25 on to Coleman park road, take your FIRST LEFT then take your FIRST RIGHT on to county road 299. And you will go all the way down that road you get to your FIRST RIGHT and it is the trailer right BEFORE that road. If you have any ?s just ask. Ill check back
Thanks.
hey there

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 1, 2013
See you soon wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.
Your welcome!! Hate to see ppl being done like this.
See you soon

Corinth, MS

#11 Mar 1, 2013
hey there wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome!! Hate to see ppl being done like this.
Thanks again.As soon as I get home from work I will take care of this matter.
hey there

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
See you soon wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks again.As soon as I get home from work I will take care of this matter.
Hope everything turns out good for you. I don't know who you are or anything but I know your wife/girlfriend is not the only one his messing with. Or color
pam
#13 Mar 1, 2013
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir, he is a peice of work. Some body needs to deal with his dumb a$$!!
he gave me the drip
hey there

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2013
pam wrote:
<quoted text>he gave me the drip
Ok "Pam" just a few weeks ago their was a post about Luther bonds and you said he gave this to you and now you say Tim did, so which one was it??? Yeah you don't know do you, just trying to start something. As many men as you've been with aint no telling where you got it hun
Jen S

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
hey there wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok "Pam" just a few weeks ago their was a post about Luther bonds and you said he gave this to you and now you say Tim did, so which one was it??? Yeah you don't know do you, just trying to start something. As many men as you've been with aint no telling where you got it hun
Well she slept with both, Tim could have given it to her. Bottom line he is a p.o.s.... I hope he gets what's coming.
hey there

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Jen S wrote:
<quoted text>Well she slept with both, Tim could have given it to her. Bottom line he is a p.o.s.... I hope he gets what's coming.
My point was who's to say either one of them did? Not taking up for either of them, but she's a ho
bert
#17 Mar 2, 2013
See you soon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again.As soon as I get home from work I will take care of this matter.
well did you find him chicken little
Hey there

Corinth, MS

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Tim leg never kill no one
hey there

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Hey there wrote:
Tim leg never kill no one
That makes no sense at all
Seventy nine

Pinola, MS

#22 Mar 7, 2013
Tim Bonds = P.O.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan 31 min Getalife 11
Morgan Agee 18 hr Ya crack dealer 7
Relationships Mon Jim 2
Austin Grimes? (Apr '15) Mon Burnsville friend 10
Just curious Mon Dude 2
Brodie Murphy (Aug '13) Sun Bush 14
curious Jun 26 Getalife 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iuka Mortgages