does anyone know john Kent Jr.

Posted in the Iuka Forum

jessica

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2012
Im looking for an old friend named john Kent Jr most know him as Kent or jj anyone know how to get ahold of him
:/

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2012
jessica wrote:
Im looking for an old friend named john Kent Jr most know him as Kent or jj anyone know how to get ahold of him
how old is he?
jessica

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2012
He is 27 or 28
valerie

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2012
If its the same Kent I know he is hard to find when he wants to hide and could you be Jessica from oxford
jessica

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Yea I went to oxford thats normal of john why I like to know if anyone can get ahold of him we need to talk
Jessica

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2012
I guess john aint an ass kisser in iuka like the rest I meet up there
nicole

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2012
I know Kent he is engaged to a woman named Jessica from Memphis she helped him get rid of some child named brandi who wouldn't leave him alone he went full time at cat now him and Jessica about to buy a house he is happy
Brandi

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2013
No john kent died Saturday
jeniam

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Brandi wrote:
No john kent died Saturday
You must not be referring to John Reed Kent from Iuka. Class of '98. We would know this.
Brandi

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2013
No john kent class of 2003
jeniam

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
So sorry for all family and loved ones. Will keep you in my prayer.
what for

Booneville, MS

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Could someone explain this to me?

Why would jeniam pray for someone she doesn't know because another person that she doesn't know died?

What's the point? Jeniam, do you pray for everyone who knows someone who died? If you do, how do you earn a living considering the death rate is about 150,000 people a day.

If your prayer for each person who died in one day is 1 prayer per second, you still need 41 hours and some change every day to pray for everyone in the world who died. There's only 24 hours in a day. Every day, you're more than a full day behind in schedule for praying for everyone who knew someone who died. You have no time to eat, sleep, shower, work, or have fun.

Why do people say this, then? It's obvious you are not ACTUALLY praying for all these people, so why say it?
jeniam

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2013
what for wrote:
Could someone explain this to me?
Why would jeniam pray for someone she doesn't know because another person that she doesn't know died?
What's the point? Jeniam, do you pray for everyone who knows someone who died? If you do, how do you earn a living considering the death rate is about 150,000 people a day.
If your prayer for each person who died in one day is 1 prayer per second, you still need 41 hours and some change every day to pray for everyone in the world who died. There's only 24 hours in a day. Every day, you're more than a full day behind in schedule for praying for everyone who knew someone who died. You have no time to eat, sleep, shower, work, or have fun.
Why do people say this, then? It's obvious you are not ACTUALLY praying for all these people, so why say it?
I will also pray that God will give you wisdom.
jjjones

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2013
There is no god
what for

Booneville, MS

#15 Mar 30, 2013
That still doesn't explain anything, jeniam.

Great, god will give me wisdom now that you prayed and asked him to give up his master plan for everything all because you want something that wasn't in his master plan. Seems pretty presumptuous of you, but hey, you prayed for it, you'll get it, and so will I.

Nevertheless, the question still remains why you'd pray for someone you don't know because someone else you don't know died. Why would you do such a thing? Do you do such a thing for everyone on earth? When do you have time to masturbate and/or do the dishes, or go to work?
overcurious

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2013
what for wrote:
That still doesn't explain anything, jeniam.
Great, god will give me wisdom now that you prayed and asked him to give up his master plan for everything all because you want something that wasn't in his master plan. Seems pretty presumptuous of you, but hey, you prayed for it, you'll get it, and so will I.
Nevertheless, the question still remains why you'd pray for someone you don't know because someone else you don't know died. Why would you do such a thing? Do you do such a thing for everyone on earth? When do you have time to masturbate and/or do the dishes, or go to work?
Happy Easter! Have a blessed day!
kenny

Booneville, MS

#17 Jun 22, 2013
God is a lie. Never helps anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoking ban in Iuka Sat A smoker 29
Morgan Benefield Fri His Girl 1
cheat Fri yeah yeah yeah 3
Kayla Curry Fri rawlings18 11
Brittany Raban Fri rawlings18 1
robin defoor Fri Steve 14
what do i do? advice plz (Sep '11) Fri joe 39
Iuka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web