Sunset Lodge Meth Bust

Sunset Lodge Meth Bust

Posted in the Iuka Forum

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2011
Who all heard about the meth bust last week at sunset lodge saw cops up there and the workers at sunset lodge said it was a meth bust reported by the manager
Hmm!

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2011
I haven't heard about it, but it doesn't surprise me!
help tubby

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2011
why would he report it, cause he couldnt get in,

Since: Jun 11

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2011
help tubby wrote:
why would he report it, cause he couldnt get in,
All I know was I was ridin through and saw the cops up there and I called and asked what was goin on and the man said they had a drug bust he said meth or crack it surprised me it isn't in the papers
Wow..

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Jan 5, 2012
If it was a tall nasty looking yankee, dirty blonde headed guy.. Which I'm almost certain it was..(lol)
He was just trying to rat out somebody else to get him outta trouble for video recording kids in the bathtubs and taking nude pics of them! He'll get what's coming to him ONEday and Hopefully S00NER than Later! Just saying..
iuka

Philadelphia, MS

#6 Jan 31, 2012
They need to close this place and ALL there nasty, trashy ppl they have running it needs to be behind bars. It's ALL ThEM!
Anonymous

Paris, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Amen!
Excoworker

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2014
They need to watch the people "running" the place i forget her name think it's Stephanie or something loooooordy honey take a bath how many rooms is in that building and you still smell that way?! And your 'head of house keeping' or your mom owns the place? Idk but this girl is one sorry nasty thing that needs a shower ASAP and hope she got rid of her brown pants that were supposed to be blue
MEANIE

Saltillo, MS

#9 Sep 23, 2014
[QUOTE who="Wow.."]If it was a tall nasty looking yankee, dirty blonde headed guy.. Which I'm almost certain it was..(lol)
He was just trying to rat out somebody else to get him outta trouble for video recording kids in the bathtubs and taking nude pics of them! He'll get what's coming to him ONEday and Hopefully S00NER than Later! Just saying..[/QUOTE]
needs to be hung!!!!
TRUE

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2014
MEANIE wrote:
[QUOTE who="Wow.."]If it was a tall nasty looking yankee, dirty blonde headed guy.. Which I'm almost certain it was..(lol)
He was just trying to rat out somebody else to get him outta trouble for video recording kids in the bathtubs and taking nude pics of them! He'll get what's coming to him ONEday and Hopefully S00NER than Later! Just saying.."

needs to be hung!!!!
Agreed..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice Court 6 hr Nick 12
bar 12 hr YES 10
bryson knight 23 hr dani 1
tish. co judge Fri adenaline 10
News Iuka man charged with assaulting deputy Thu F-ingidiots 31
shay blakney Feb 21 Fleetwood Crack 12
julie's back Feb 20 Faker 9

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance