What about her?
TheGuy2010

Corinth, MS

#2 Dec 14, 2011
she's 15 and dating a 19 year old wow
girlygirl

Corinth, MS

#3 Dec 14, 2011
well y should that matter he's gotten a lot cuter and is going into the army so y not
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2011
Ha! This is funny! Well... I am dating him because we want to date each other. It's none of your buisness. I can't believe you actually have the nerve to start this about me on here.
tom hamm

Corinth, MS

#5 Dec 14, 2011
i couldn't have found a better girl
Anonymous

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2011
:) Thank you sweety.
tom hamm

Saltillo, MS

#7 Dec 15, 2011
no problem baby girl
how childess

Booneville, MS

#8 Dec 15, 2011
the person who started this post is probaly jealous because Ivy wouldn't go out with him....and probally like 38 or somthing
Anonymous

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Hahaha!:) Oh thank you! I just don't even know what to say!
TheGuy2010

Corinth, MS

#10 Dec 16, 2011
No i'm 15 and ivy knows me very well
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#11 Dec 17, 2011
And do you go to my school? I don't think I am friends with someone or knows a Guy that I know and would say this about me.
TheGuy2010

New Albany, MS

#12 Jan 19, 2012
yeah i do know u u use to date me
liar liar

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2012
why don't u tell little Tom Hamm bout u and Rodney .What have yall been doing? Poor little Tom.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Feb 8, 2012
What are you talking about??? Tom and Rodney are close friends and I don't even txt him. I deleted his number cause everyone was saying that we were "Talking" just because we texted. I love Tom and nothing you or anyone says can change the way wr fill about each other. Age is just a number to us and it's not like we've done anything bad. We're just dating. How bout you get a life and stop trying to ruin ours? I only got in here to check what someone said about me cause everyone was telling me someone started some bull crap on here. Well, It needs to stop. If you don't even have the nerve to tell who you are and had the nerve to post something about me...Your a real sorry person. Don't you have anything better to do with your life than sit at the computer and start talking smack about someone? Wow, Your momma raised you good.
Jarule

Birmingham, AL

#15 Feb 22, 2012
PREGNant
liar liar

Saltillo, MS

#16 Feb 22, 2012
Jarule wrote:
PREGNant
What did the parents expect? She was allowed to spend night at Tomm's house. That is one place My 15 year old daughter would not be staying. Are you kidding me? With his mother and his drunk father. All we need to know now is whose is it? Tom's or Kenny's?

Since: Feb 12

Kilmichael, MS

#17 Feb 26, 2012
TheGuy2010 wrote:
she's 15 and dating a 19 year old wow
so what age does matter but in sertain situations it dont there hapy together so why does it matter
Amber George

Booneville, MS

#18 Feb 27, 2012
I dont know Ivy personaly but It shouldnt matter who she likes... you dont have any right telling her who she can an cant date....And its only four years wow really imature people like yall are the ones needing prayed for....Grow up
MsBitch

Booneville, MS

#19 Feb 7, 2014
I don't care what anyone thinks or did think of ivy she's one of my best friends maybe y'all should get to know her before u talk shit she's cool and don't be jealous of her bc u ain't her!!! She's sweet and funny and don't hate appreciate maybe she has shit on y'all people that wanna talk shit and act like ur perfect but I'm sure your far from it if all u have to do is talk about someone who is a actually a good person
BIJB

Booneville, MS

#20 Feb 7, 2014
Ohhhh girl. Thank you!:) Hahahahah! People are so useless and so low. If you actually have time to sit on your phone or computer for this long and talk shit, your a sorry person and jar mother Better to do with your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relationships 2 hr Jim 2
Austin Grimes? (Apr '15) 5 hr Burnsville friend 10
Just curious 8 hr Dude 2
Megan 11 hr Old friend 7
Brodie Murphy (Aug '13) 21 hr Bush 14
curious 23 hr Getalife 2
Sheena 23 hr Iknowhee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iuka Mortgages