Just Saying Too

Edmonton, Canada

#22 Jun 23, 2011
Donna Cupido has been missing since Oct of 2004 from Iuka. It is believed she was in some sort of a relationship with Deputy Stan of Iuka and saw him the day prior. Others believe she was with him in Cherokee and potentially with him in the Alabama hills the day of her disappearance. I am not saying that Stan has been involved but there is a suspicious connections. If anyone knows about the disappearance of Donna or knows someone who even knows something small, please reply here or on the Topix Thread "Missing Woman's Husband Passes Lie-Detector Test". There is also rumours about a Sonny Robinson having some sort of connection with Donna. Recent news and this site has sparked up renewed interest and hope.

Thanks,
sarah

Memphis, TN

#23 Dec 28, 2012
I think that Jeff Palmer is the biggest joke that has ever wore a badge. If he had to work in a large city that tried to catch people that did hard drugs like meth and heroin cocaine and other hard drugs he would never make it. Your real dope dealers would blow his head off he wants to chase the little people that may mess with marijuana and even pills Try going to a big city and working I would lay you money you couldn't do it. You would have to work and that is something you know nothing about. Put him behind a desk before that county gets sues
TUBBY

Shannon, MS

#24 Dec 29, 2012
This is to the people of the city of Iuka
It look like the most of the people of Tishomingo county donít wont to vote on it going wet for the sale of alcohol? So I am going to see if you people of the city of Iuka wont it. It will only take 390 signatures for the City of Iuka I HAVE 83 SIGNATURES FOT THE CITY OF IUKA I only need 307 more THE PETITION FOR THE CITY WILL BE IN THE TISHOMINGO COUNTY NEWS PAPER ON THURSDAY JANUARY 3/2013. IF YOU LIVE IN THE COUNTY DONíT SIGN THESE PETITION FOR THE CITY OF IUKA
Smh

Fulton, MS

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Tish county S O is a joke. They get by with their sloppy work because nobody holds them accountable. And putting their lives on the line give me a break. Look at the facts how many tish county cops have been killed in the line of duty? I can't think of any. But here is a fact for you how many have committed suicide because they couldn't live with themselves? There have been a lot! There have been as many laws broken by those sworn to uphold the law than prevented. From murders, sexual assaults, drugs, falsifying evidence and being told to testify with purgerized account just to put someone they didn't have proper evidence against by the Sherrif. There have been cases that have just disappeared, an investigator who not only ended having an affair with a Belmont female he was supposed to be watching for dealing. One deputy threatened to blow the whistle on the illegal activities and he ended up shot behind a Burnsville business. Ruled a suicide. Investigated by his peers. Which they by law must call state investigators and were never supposed to touch anything but they did. Then you have kemp. Pathetic that he is allowed to hold any position. He is incompetent in my opinion. And why is he being allowed to run roadblocks he is a constable. His duties are to serve court summons and serve as court bailiff or block traffic for accidents or funerals. People should really do some homework as to who they have elected. It's public record every citizen has a right to question any of this. Also go sit in on court hearings and see if your votes stay the same.
concerned citizen

United States

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Smh wrote:
Tish county S O is a joke. They get by with their sloppy work because nobody holds them accountable. And putting their lives on the line give me a break. Look at the facts how many tish county cops have been killed in the line of duty? I can't think of any. But here is a fact for you how many have committed suicide because they couldn't live with themselves? There have been a lot! There have been as many laws broken by those sworn to uphold the law than prevented. From murders, sexual assaults, drugs, falsifying evidence and being told to testify with purgerized account just to put someone they didn't have proper evidence against by the Sherrif. There have been cases that have just disappeared, an investigator who not only ended having an affair with a Belmont female he was supposed to be watching for dealing. One deputy threatened to blow the whistle on the illegal activities and he ended up shot behind a Burnsville business. Ruled a suicide. Investigated by his peers. Which they by law must call state investigators and were never supposed to touch anything but they did. Then you have kemp. Pathetic that he is allowed to hold any position. He is incompetent in my opinion. And why is he being allowed to run roadblocks he is a constable. His duties are to serve court summons and serve as court bailiff or block traffic for accidents or funerals. People should really do some homework as to who they have elected. It's public record every citizen has a right to question any of this. Also go sit in on court hearings and see if your votes stay the same.
Is there a job description for Constable's ? Does it list the duties and responsibilities of a Constable ? I would like to know/read it. Where do I go, who do I see ?
HaHa

Saltillo, MS

#30 Feb 2, 2013
Nunya biznezz wrote:
Iuka good cops haha lmAo u must be a drug dealer i got busted a while back and the cop never did tur the drugs over so i didnt get charged thank u iuka
I guess our local narcotics guy needed some more to sell/use, since he got caught by a real cop and his was taken away!
bet u thought

United States

#32 Feb 2, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess our local narcotics guy needed some more to sell/use, since he got caught by a real cop and his was taken away!
now that's funny!!! JP AND JW are the worlds worst!!!!!
Student

United States

#33 Feb 2, 2013
Mom wrote:
The officers have been doing good job and have been a great influence on our young people. Congratulations to the officers that make our town such a good place to live. We can't say thank you enough. Thanks for keeping us safe and keep up the good work.
baaaaahaaaaahaaaaa doing a good job of trying to get in the young people's pants. Take off those blinders mom.
jake

Bellevue, WA

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text> baaaaahaaaaahaaaaa doing a good job of trying to get in the young people's pants. Take off those blinders mom.
she is the young slut thanking them dumbass
doubt it

Corinth, MS

#37 Feb 8, 2013
sarah wrote:
I think that Jeff Palmer is the biggest joke that has ever wore a badge. If he had to work in a large city that tried to catch people that did hard drugs like meth and heroin cocaine and other hard drugs he would never make it. Your real dope dealers would blow his head off he wants to chase the little people that may mess with marijuana and even pills Try going to a big city and working I would lay you money you couldn't do it. You would have to work and that is something you know nothing about. Put him behind a desk before that county gets sues
Jeff Palmer is a former army ranger. He is very much a badass. He was led many swat teams. He is no joke i'll promise you.
Monnie Lewww

Atmore, AL

#38 Feb 11, 2013
A Constable has the same power as any Deputy ,he has full arrest power and he can roadblock ,he can and does servr paper, But I assure he is well in authority to Roadblock and has power in the whole county, Jeff kemp hAS BEEN ELECTED 3 times without a runoff i and evidently many more thinks he doing a fine job.
chad

Pontotoc, MS

#41 Mar 13, 2013
The only deputy trying to get in any bodys pants is Shane Wigginton. Hes a joke of a cop. How many women/girls does he have now? He uses that badge to get women. haha Hes prolly eat up with std's cos he will bang anything.
Anonymous

Pontotoc, MS

#42 Mar 17, 2013
chad wrote:
The only deputy trying to get in any bodys pants is Shane Wigginton. Hes a joke of a cop. How many women/girls does he have now? He uses that badge to get women. haha Hes prolly eat up with std's cos he will bang anything.
That SOB got out of belmont in time to save his own ass. He's a skirt chaser. From what my daughter says he doesn't have enough below the belt to bother with. He uses people to get what he wants then dumps them. Having sex in police cars? Now there's a waste of tax payer dollars. He best not come sniffing around my family again.
Hal

Pontotoc, MS

#43 Mar 17, 2013
Can y'all please start enforcing the law on these kids that are out partying and driving and drinking. Their down in sharps bottom every weekend drinking and then driving home. What is it gonna take, a innocent person to get killed. It's time y'all crack down on these certain group of young people. If their gonna drink, they need to stay home.
believe it

Tupelo, MS

#44 Mar 17, 2013
Shane is in Burnsville now and seems to do a fine job. Better than most we have had. js
tubby

Tupelo, MS

#45 Mar 17, 2013
I HAVE ALL OF THE SIGNATURES I NEED FOR A SPECIAL ELECTION. BE SURE TO READ THIS WHOLE AD. IT IS IMPORTANT.
To do a special election to legalize the sale of alcohol in Tishomingo County I have got to have 2,592 legal registered votersí signatures of Tishomingo County. I already have the required amount of signatures that it will take to have an election on this. The lawyer of the secretary of state in Jackson, MS called me on Friday March 15, 2013. He recommended that I get 100 more signatures than what I need to put this on the polls to be voted on. Just to make sure if the courthouse accidentally miscounted the signatures that I have turned in. If it is just one signature short of this 2,592 they will have to throw the whole election out. So I am going to put this back in the Tishomingo County paper one time and give the people a chance to sign it before I turn it in to the Board of Supervisors on the first Monday of April. I hope if you have not signed this petition that you will please do so and mail it back to me just to make sure that we have all of the signatures that is required. The petition will be in the Tishomingo County Newspaper on March 21, 2013.
Anonymous

Pontotoc, MS

#46 Mar 17, 2013
believe it wrote:
Shane is in Burnsville now and seems to do a fine job. Better than most we have had. js
Shane in golden, burnsville and works for the sheriffs dept. js
He lets kids get away with drinking so he can get bjs.
tubby

Tupelo, MS

#47 Mar 17, 2013
The election to legalize the sale of alcohol in Tishomingo County WILL BE SOMETIME IN MAY 2013.
I have the legal amount of signatures that it takes to do an election with but I need all of the signatures that I can get just in case they have been miscounted. I am going to file these petitions to the Board of Supervisors to set this election on Monday April 1, 2013. The petition is in the Tishomingo County Newspaper this week and it will be in the Tishomingo County Newspaper again on Thursday March 21, 2013. If you are going to sign this petition I need you to mail it to me no later than Monday, March 25, 2013. I will have to have all of these turned in to the courthouse by Thursday, March 28, 2013. These signatures here is just to make sure if they were miscounted that I will have more than I need. One of the Board of Supervisors told me this special election was going to cost right at $20,000 dollars. I would hate for the county to spend this money that belongs to the taxpayers and this gets thrown out because somewhere down the road we made a mistake on the numbers of signatures. I am 99% sure that I have enough. This is just to be safe. I am going to file this April 1st of 2013 with or without your signatures.
Billy Mac

Booneville, MS

#48 Mar 17, 2013
Good job Tubby! Thanks!
tubby

Tupelo, MS

#49 Mar 17, 2013
Kimberly Phifer Cox and Preston Rushing like this..

Kimberly Phifer Cox Everybody needs to sign it to ensure the county doesn't blow $20,000 on this. Sign it, whether you are "for or against" it. Then, show up at the polls and vote.

7 minutes ago via mobile ∑ Like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
layla george. 10 min ayeee 1
ficsher hobs 1 hr HMAN05 5
Wesley Hollis 5 hr Cayce 10
matthew jones 5 hr Lawbiding citizen 9
Robin Defoor (Aug '13) 8 hr Midway Neighborho... 29
Shekia Jordan 16 hr anonymous 3
Madelyn Griffin? 17 hr anon 16
More from around the web

Iuka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE