United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

The officers have been doing good job and have been a great influence on our young people. Congratulations to the officers that make our town such a good place to live. We can't say thank you enough. Thanks for keeping us safe and keep up the good work.
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Is this a joke -OUR TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO PEOPLE THAT ARE EMPLOYED AS A ''OFFICER" WHO GOES AROUND CHASING YOUNG HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AND SLEEPING ON THE JOB COME ON PEOPLE DONT CONGRATULATE SOMEONE FOR DOING NOTHING
polo

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Concerned wrote:
Is this a joke -OUR TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO PEOPLE THAT ARE EMPLOYED AS A ''OFFICER" WHO GOES AROUND CHASING YOUNG HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AND SLEEPING ON THE JOB COME ON PEOPLE DONT CONGRATULATE SOMEONE FOR DOING NOTHING
you have really bad grammer...just saying

Since: Mar 11

Oxford, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

polo wrote:
<quoted text>you have really bad grammer...just saying
*grammar*

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

I think the roadblocks the state troopers have been setting up every other day is total BS. I mean really. Mississippi is the only surrounding state that does this crap. A couple weeks ago they were on 45 north of Corinth with both lanes shut down. Last week they were at 350 and 25 highway. Last Tuesday they were at 365 and 25. TOTAL BULLSHIT...
Dillon aday

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Tishomingo wrote:
I think the roadblocks the state troopers have been setting up every other day is total BS. I mean really. Mississippi is the only surrounding state that does this crap. A couple weeks ago they were on 45 north of Corinth with both lanes shut down. Last week they were at 350 and 25 highway. Last Tuesday they were at 365 and 25. TOTAL BULLSHIT...
If you are legal to drive then you should have no problem with it.
barney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Tishomingo wrote:
I agree. What were the looking for,DUI's ?
KAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

My daddy is an awesome cop :) and unless your guilty you got nothing to worry about.

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Dillon aday wrote:
<quoted text>If you are legal to drive then you should have no problem with it.
I am legal it's just annoying Dill
gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

KAT wrote:
My daddy is an awesome cop :) and unless your guilty you got nothing to worry about.
Yea they only bother the people breaking laws. If your acting right and obeying the laws you won't have a problem. Sounds like the ones talking down on the pd are a bunch of losers and crack heads.
tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Concerned wrote:
We have excellent law enforcement officers.
look bin laden is dead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

haha

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Slim shady wrote:
<quoted text>i think Iuka PD has been doing a great job. It's not right to put down these officers. They put their life on the line. Just so you can sleep peacefully at night and be safe during the day when your out and about.
They put their life on the line!!! How??? This isn't Memphis. Oh I forgot busting up a redneck meth lab is dangerous! Hahaha

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
They put their life on the line!!! How??? This isn't Memphis. Oh I forgot busting up a redneck meth lab is dangerous! Hahaha
Actually, the chemicals to a meth lab are dangerous you idiot.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Unidentified Person wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the chemicals to a meth lab are dangerous you idiot.
No way! Are you serious!?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

haha wrote:
<quoted text>No way! Are you serious!?
Google the dangers of meth labs. Do research dumba$$. U sound stupid.
jussayin

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Unidentified Person wrote:
<quoted text>Google the dangers of meth labs. Do research dumba$$. U sound stupid.
It's called SARCASM. Do you know what that is?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

they get told what to do by their superior, they set up cause they r told to, but i think they r bs, i have seen them drive like a maniac and then stop a car and give a ticket for what they did,,,one trooper told me he had to drive a dignatary to jackson and had to drive fast cause he was late, i said , start earlier, i would have to or id get a ticket, they should have to abide by the same laws we do , but they act like assholes sometime
Nunya biznezz

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Iuka good cops haha lmAo u must be a drug dealer i got busted a while back and the cop never did tur the drugs over so i didnt get charged thank u iuka
Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

People are always bad mouthing law enforcement, but honestly what do you expect to get for ten dollars an hour!!!! A college professor?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Iuka Forum right now

Search the Iuka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kandis bivins or mary beth mckee 8 min past experience 10
Leighann lambert 1 hr PenteBitch 1
Ghetto Prom at Pickwick Pines 1 hr Stan Marsh 6
house for rent rent 2 hr help 1
good church to straighten my life out 4 hr Parent 5
Jeff durham 5 hr Thats for me 12
motel on the hill 5 hr ??? 4
•••
•••