facts

Iuka, MS

#1 Feb 22, 2012
This has been a proven fact ( no rumor ) Shannon Shinar has a mouth for promotion. He tries to blow his way to the top but its just about to back fire on him. anyone at caterpillar knows he tries to be someone he is defentely not and has cheats on his wife during working hours. Not a good example. Keep on blowing because your only hanging yourself.
WRIGHTRACING

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2012
facts wrote:
This has been a proven fact ( no rumor ) Shannon Shinar has a mouth for promotion. He tries to blow his way to the top but its just about to back fire on him. anyone at caterpillar knows he tries to be someone he is defentely not and has cheats on his wife during working hours. Not a good example. Keep on blowing because your only hanging yourself.
only a pus sy would rat someone out and not use their name. what a bi tch.
THE TRUTH

Zephyr, TX

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Shannon is a good person. He is a great father and works hard to support his family.
karissa

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Seriously this is stupid. I don't know why you would even get on here and slander someone bc of a job they got. People get promotions bc they work hard. So instead of talking bad about people for wanting a better life maybe you should follow on his footsteps!!
Clarissa

Birmingham, AL

#5 Feb 23, 2012
karissa wrote:
Seriously this is stupid. I don't know why you would even get on here and slander someone bc of a job they got. People get promotions bc they work hard. So instead of talking bad about people for wanting a better life maybe you should follow on his footsteps!!
So true!! maybe they are just jealous because they wanted the job he got... You never know :) but God knows and all we can do is pray for all these people!!
karissa

Monroeville, AL

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Clarissa wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!! maybe they are just jealous because they wanted the job he got... You never know :) but God knows and all we can do is pray for all these people!!
Amen! That's what's wrong with the world today. Everyone wants to bring people down and that's not the way it should be.
Cat Employee

Iuka, MS

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Just one more word Shinar u will be put in your spot. work or away from work we are sick of your s*** and as for your f*** buddy Fabrizius as well. You may have ran others off because of your s*** but not me and I'm not taking anymore. Come on in and try to be someone your not. Everyone know how you got the job you got. No secret!!!!!!!!!!
truedat

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2012
He is a queer like his brother Harley.. Bunch of skanks no doubt
really..

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Aug 13, 2012
Karissa I know of a good way to bring you down (: but bc I'm a good girl I won't.
really..
#11 Aug 16, 2012
karissa wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! That's what's wrong with the world today. Everyone wants to bring people down and that's not the way it should be.
nothing else to say karissa?!?! Hmmm
Desiré

Mobile, AL

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Jealousy is such an ugly thing. SMH. Shannon's a great person.
tubby

Jackson, MS

#13 Aug 27, 2012
Ollie Renee Lovelace and Matthew Hill like this..
Ollie Renee Lovelace
Tubby , I think you should just run for Mayor ! At least you have stood alone on your quest to make Tish. county a better, more modern and up to date town by far, more than any other candidate I know of! You spend your own hard earned money
to try to get what will eventually happen ALCOHOL sales being legal- which is a good thing.( sooner or later... just stupidity sometimes wins out with some people) I respect you and admire you for your fight to improve a town which by standards I've seen in other states, is so far behind so many others, that's it's a crying shame. I salute you for your interest in our home, I hope you can get enough votes, when people that are struggling to eat, lose what only possession ( homes) they have left, it's going to get bad. Why people want to be so close minded is beyond me. I guess for some they would rather stand behind religion or just keep people's head barley above water. Perhaps some of them can't drink one drink and prefer to have it out of close reach, perhaps some ( a lot ) are just plain Hippocrates and closet drinkers as you say and I know that to be true as well, but most people do favor this and for good reason. I think it's a crying shame that I came from a town who is so far behind other cities in many if not every area ( other than educational resources- we have great teachers here ) but I, as well as you think it's should be illegal to spend Tish. county revenue tax money in another state or county.. It's just bad business. Of course you have to consider most people who vote are older and can't tolerate or accept change, and they are the ones who don't want our town wet-. I have Christian morals and believe anything you do in excess is a sin, but drinking is only a sin if you abuse it- and lose control of yourself while having alcohol. The first miracle in the Bible was Jesus turning water into wine - it was fermented- for He said "why have the saved the best for last?" He never said don't drink - he said "Be ye, not drunk on wine" ! Alcohol is a symbol of joy in the Bible- plain and simple.. maybe the self righteous will realize their vote in the dark is private and no one will know they voted to legalize sales.. Perhaps they will.. If a person is going to drink - they 're going to drink and to be honest, if they abuse it - they abuse it - legal or not, then is the question of driving - I'd rather know a person was on the road for a few min. to get alcohol and go home to drink than someone who actually had to drive 15 -20 miles and risk drinking on the way back- I'd like to think our backwards town can come into the 21st century and get with the program- if this county was so interested in the best thing for its people , this wouldn't be up for debate - ALCOHOL WOULD ALREADY BE LEGAL! Good luck on the signatures .. I'm rooting for you and the county. People need to understand we're adults voting here- not high school kids, but parents, and friends and loved ones trying to make a better county and home for it's people! Peace!
3 hours ago · Edited · Like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tish. co judge 1 hr BeSteelMyHeart 11
Justice Court 11 hr Nick 12
bar 16 hr YES 10
bryson knight Sat dani 1
News Iuka man charged with assaulting deputy Thu F-ingidiots 31
shay blakney Feb 21 Fleetwood Crack 12
julie's back Feb 20 Faker 9

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance