hater

Plantersville, MS

#1 Jun 12, 2011
Ok first off.. She is to skinny looking! she must be Annorexic!:D and she lies and is to chicken to fight!!
shailyn(:

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Obviously your the chicken not putting your name. Just saying
Ariel Borden

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2011
Wow. Its the same person who started the topic on me... Imagine that! You must be really unhappy with your life. Well guess what no one cares what you think! Okeyy your just upset that she's skinny an your prolly a fat ass cow. Face it.
brandon

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Hell she aint nothing but a slut sleeping with Matt meritt and dustin mccoy every weekend
Anna Merritt

Jackson, MS

#6 Feb 17, 2012
In Matthew sister. You might wanna close your mouth!!!!!!! How about you say your full name! She's a great girl.. Haters

Since: Feb 12

Tupelo, MS

#8 Feb 26, 2012
brandon wrote:
Hell she aint nothing but a slut sleeping with Matt meritt and dustin mccoy every weekend
ur tha one who dated her and i heard her she does not sleep wth them ok u need to back off her and chill i know she is ur ex but dang
Jessica

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2012
If the same girl I know she uses guys to get what she wants she used my friend Kent until he got tired of it and tried to start shit with him. So if it is the 17 yr old bitch she needs to leave Kent alone before her grandmother learns the truth about her a dustin mccoy
Anna Elise Merritt

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Why would someone say my brother??
kent

United States

#11 Mar 1, 2012
All you ignorant people on here need to grow up and stop starting stuff about people who cares who people sleep with worry about your own actions and grow up
tyler

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Dam seen that slut sucking on this black guys face at pickwick apartments today guess she loves black dick
dustin

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2012
Between will and Matt dont see how she has time to close her legs that black guy she was with comes over when her grandmother aint there so you know they are having sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan 12 hr Toby2011 21
Austin Pryce Jones? 14 hr john 2
Need info please Thu Jan 9
New girl at pizza hut (Jun '15) Thu Coon cock 6
Brodie Murphy (Aug '13) Thu Hey 15
Austin Grimes? (Apr '15) Wed Jimmy johns 12
Morgan Agee Wed Morgan 9

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance