Trey Parsons

United States

#27 Jan 22, 2013
For one he didn't have anything to do with it, it was at his brothers shop and got caught in the middle of it so before y'all get on this sh** talking website wanting to put somebody down you might need to kno what your talking abt. Grow up and get a life!!
question

Booneville, MS

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Awwwww.. poor thing!! of course you will defend your daddy! and of course everyone thinks he is good guy!!! But in reality they were being watched for months!!!! hello and wake up.. if he didnt have anything to do with it dont you think he wouldnt havegt arrested because they would have known that he wasnt there!!! but they have watched him go over there and work it!!! yall get a life to reality!!!!! Wake up to the facts!! they did not just bust his broher n watching for one occasion they busted them both for watching them both for months.. he is a drug dealer no ifs ands or buts!!! he might have worked thm fields but he had to pretend to be this great resident of tish so that if something happened he wouldnt look as bad!! if he gets off its because of who he knows and some shady a** people in this town!!! I commend you as his daugter to stand up for him.. i woulddo the same but baby girl he would lie to you if he didnt want you to think he had been doing this major wrong. and he needs to wear his wedding band that he wore if he int seperated!! noticed that too that he hasnt been wearing it since the incident!
Erica Laine Young

United States

#29 Jan 23, 2013
Ok I'm glad you "know" exactly what your talking about, I'm glad you know every little detail about what happened I'm also happy that you enjoy being in our lives so much. If your mature and know all of these facts that no one else knows be mature and state your name. Do u have a job? Should you not be working instead of trying to stay updated in my family's lives. You are a hypocritical judgmental sinner. Do you think you are better than everybody else in this shit ass county? We'll it's time for me to wake u up to reality you poor thing... YOUR NOT! You are a spoiled, have been handed everything you need in your life, nosy individual. And you will never amount to anything. There's the truth 'darlin'. sorry to hurt your feelings.
Trey Parsons

United States

#30 Jan 23, 2013
question wrote:
Awwwww.. poor thing!! of course you will defend your daddy! and of course everyone thinks he is good guy!!! But in reality they were being watched for months!!!! hello and wake up.. if he didnt have anything to do with it dont you think he wouldnt havegt arrested because they would have known that he wasnt there!!! but they have watched him go over there and work it!!! yall get a life to reality!!!!! Wake up to the facts!! they did not just bust his broher n watching for one occasion they busted them both for watching them both for months.. he is a drug dealer no ifs ands or buts!!! he might have worked thm fields but he had to pretend to be this great resident of tish so that if something happened he wouldnt look as bad!! if he gets off its because of who he knows and some shady a** people in this town!!! I commend you as his daugter to stand up for him.. i woulddo the same but baby girl he would lie to you if he didnt want you to think he had been doing this major wrong. and he needs to wear his wedding band that he wore if he int seperated!! noticed that too that he hasnt been wearing it since the incident!
Hollar at me if u wna talk sh** 4243845
boss hog

Duluth, GA

#31 Jan 23, 2013
All this is about two guys but one is a wolf in sheep's clothing if he didn't know anything about it then why was a friend of the wolfs in the trailer also when they got busted
question

Duluth, GA

#32 Jan 23, 2013
Haha!! Exactly... That one didn't get arrested.. Now did he darling!!!! I have a life!! I have a job!!! I have 3 girls!!!! The difference between me and your daddy is i look out for their best interests, i don't lie, cheat, steal or GROW DRUGS AND SELL DRUGS FOR A LIVING!!!! Im honest with the people im around and especially to my family... You and yours only know what he wants you to know!!!!
Erica Laine Young

United States

#33 Jan 23, 2013
question wrote:
Haha!! Exactly... That one didn't get arrested.. Now did he darling!!!! I have a life!! I have a job!!! I have 3 girls!!!! The difference between me and your daddy is i look out for their best interests, i don't lie, cheat, steal or GROW DRUGS AND SELL DRUGS FOR A LIVING!!!! Im honest with the people im around and especially to my family... You and yours only know what he wants you to know!!!!
What is your name
Iuka Resident

United States

#34 Jan 23, 2013
ok so MR. Qustions you have 3 children but you are gonna sit back and trash this girl's dad on here. How would you feel if your children was reading trash about you or someone trashing you to your children!!! But to everyone your a BIG PUSSY!!! Hidding behind a computer. Man up!Apparently you don't know all the details to what has happen. And let me be clear you have dirty skeletons in your closet everyone does and for you to sit back and judge someone for something you dont know anything about.. I really hope you do NOT live in a glass house!!! THis man has worked hard for years and its not him your hurting by trashing him its his family!!! I hope you feel really good talking to a child and to even respond to her shows your really a piece of SHIT!!!!!!
question

Duluth, GA

#35 Jan 23, 2013
Honey. U will know soon enough. I will be at court that day. So watch for me! A man has to stand up for what's right! Him getting off and lying about everything just won't do for me! Maybe he will tell the truth when he sees me that day because his mouth will drop! Its sad sad that he has everyone duped except for the many that know the truth!! Id like to see him heterosexual out of this one on court day!! Maybe he will just less up before he gets lying under oath attached to his record as well!!! I know the truth! The WHOLE truth! And NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! I don't have to take it to my grave.. I will take it to the courts!!!
Iuka Resident

United States

#37 Jan 23, 2013
Mr questions if know the truth the whole truth then you must have been right up in the MIDDLE of it ALL!!!!!!! So you are NOT perfect!! I will look forward in seeing you there!!! Because your skeletons will be displayed!!!! I really can't wait!!!!
Iuka Resident

United States

#38 Jan 23, 2013
When a man brags about having a big dick it really means its a big gut!!!! ok tiny little dick man can't wait to meet ya!!!!
Trey Parsons

United States

#39 Jan 23, 2013
Yea I kno who he is
Trey Parsons

United States

#40 Jan 23, 2013
Questin) I might come up there and see how much my truck weighs one day!;)
Erica Laine Young

Duluth, GA

#41 Jan 23, 2013
question wrote:
Honey. U will know soon enough. I will be at court that day. So watch for me! A man has to stand up for what's right! Him getting off and lying about everything just won't do for me! Maybe he will tell the truth when he sees me that day because his mouth will drop! Its sad sad that he has everyone duped except for the many that know the truth!! Id like to see him heterosexual out of this one on court day!! Maybe he will just less up before he gets lying under oath attached to his record as well!!! I know the truth! The WHOLE truth! And NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! I don't have to take it to my grave.. I will take it to the courts!!!
That's not soon enough for me, your a great wonderful mother, why would u not want people knowing who u were now . I won't know who u are at court, u won't grow up and confront me, the 17 year old you've been arguing with all day. Your a sorry person, hell I guess it is within ur best interest to hide behind that computer though!
Dirk Diggler

Booneville, MS

#42 Jan 23, 2013
I heard he was no longer the President of th girls softball league.But from what im gathering is that he is still the President of the local union at Skyline Steel. That doesnt surprise me when the fact is that the mafia was affiliated with drugs and the mafia and union had ties back years ago. So i guess its ok.
PS... possibly some of the money coming out of his pocket for the fields could have been drug money.
Iuka Resident

United States

#43 Jan 23, 2013
The Law is YOU are INNOCENT until proven GUILTY!!!
Erica Laine Young

Duluth, GA

#44 Jan 23, 2013
Dirk Diggler wrote:
I heard he was no longer the President of th girls softball league.But from what im gathering is that he is still the President of the local union at Skyline Steel. That doesnt surprise me when the fact is that the mafia was affiliated with drugs and the mafia and union had ties back years ago. So i guess its ok.
PS... possibly some of the money coming out of his pocket for the fields could have been drug money.
No longer of the softball field considering he resigned because neither of his daughters play there anymore. Dear lord you people kill me. Just keep on with it, assuming, lieing, starting stuff. This is just iuka for ya. Go on with it though, hell.
Iuka Resident

United States

#45 Jan 23, 2013
FACT is he worked at the fields and was President when both his daughters didn't even play there anymore. FACT the softball fields have NEVER looked BETTER!!! FACT He coached for years and the girls LOVED him!! FACT half the parents thanked him for coaching because they didn't want to get off there butts or they didn't know how to coach!! FACT is the softball field OR his job does NOT have anything to do with what has happen! FACT I believe that if people that are wanting to state their "I Heared" Statements is called rumors!! Something that this town is so good at doing.. Gossip Gossip Iuka is so wonderful at gathering together to spread and talk gossip about other peole. I have lived in this town for all my life and I have learned so much about the people of this town. There is husbands having afffairs on the their wives or partner Vise verse or someone has embezzling money, more meth heads and pillheads lets not forget about the alcohol FACT the nerve to talk about a parent to their minnor child applauds me to no end. I am a mother and I know how I would feel!
Iuka Resident

United States

#47 Jan 23, 2013
No darling I am NOT him!!!!
Dolph Lundgren

United States

#48 Jan 23, 2013
As Afro man would say "I was gonna go to work but then I got high. I just got a new promotion but I got high. Now I'm SELLING dope and I know why (why man?) yea heayy,
Cause I got high, cause I got high, cause I got highhh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley Hollis 10 hr her bestfriend 8
drugs on hwy 30 14 hr concern 1
Lisa Judd 23 hr byefelicia 25
amy sanderson Thu smdh 4
The cox sisters Thu Lacie 1
Tyler willis Thu bitch400 6
best looking girls at ims Thu kbk456 8
More from around the web

Iuka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]