Rich, Preppy, Stuck-Up, People From B...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CountryGirl

United States

#43 Jun 12, 2011
whatever wrote:
The experiences I've had with any and all Belmont ppl makes me agree with the statement that the men are losers, and the women are stuck up bitches..I'm sure thats why God seen fit to hit em with one of the tornados...too bad it missed that little white house across from the park...can't stand that bitch that lives there, nor her husband...LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! You're an awful person! You shouldn't ever wish that on someone!
Landon Moore

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Jun 14, 2011
mrniceguy wrote:
Oh btw Landon the H1 is NOT just for military use I've seen black red
And yellow H1's and I Know
The military doesn't use those colors.
Well my bad since it's a big deal! I apologize for not giving the right information.
Landon Moore

Philadelphia, PA

#45 Jun 14, 2011
mrniceguy wrote:
Ok an h3 for a girl is not gay but it is for a guy! And if u ppl haven't realized yet a PRIUS is MOST DEF. worth more than a h3.

Srry Landon mommy and daddy wouldn't buy u a real one.
Yea. Ha poor me!
crazy nerd

Traverse City, MI

#46 Jul 18, 2011
okay i think that everybody has the same things happening in different schools... Nobody has a normal school there are always the stuck up bitches and the dicks!! And personaly i think that some of u people on here sound like them!!!

Since: Oct 11

Booneville, MS

#48 Oct 17, 2011
pissypiss wrote:
jbnhlgupiugb
AGREE!!!!
killer karwalski

Sydney, Australia

#49 Apr 26, 2012
Hi! guys what's going down.
David

Collierville, TN

#50 May 13, 2012
Wow some things never change. It sounds like two kids didn't get their but tore up enough and need to be in a hay field together sharing a water jug. Maybe then they will show some respect
eye of newt

United States

#51 May 13, 2012
David wrote:
Wow some things never change. It sounds like two kids didn't get their but tore up enough and need to be in a hay field together sharing a water jug. Maybe then they will show some respect
That's what I'm talking about! Kids now a-days have no concept of that. Would help this generation a great deal if they did...
chick

United States

#52 May 13, 2012
this is too funny.. Even though it's from last year, it's still funny! Belmont is better. Yeah we got our rich pricks, but we're still the best. Tc is full of rednecks. Little ole east burnsville sucks. Y'all need to get back to screwing your cousins.
Ray Rice

United States

#53 May 13, 2012
chick wrote:
this is too funny.. Even though it's from last year, it's still funny! Belmont is better. Yeah we got our rich pricks, but we're still the best. Tc is full of rednecks. Little ole east burnsville sucks. Y'all need to get back to screwing your cousins.
Yeah, those 15 miles, they make SO much difference that the people are completely different from one side to the other....Ignorant c_unt.
tubby

Brandon, MS

#54 May 14, 2012
THIS IS TO EVERY ONE THAT LIVE IN TISHOMINGO COUNTY this petition is not if Tishomingo county go wet r stay dray every one that live in tish co know that tish co is not a dry co it is just that you can not by it in tish co so what is the big dill if it is sold in tish co would some one please till what the big dill is if it is sold in tish co if you wont to sign a petition to vote tish co wet Wright to Charles aldridge 1899 Indian creek rd Iuka ms and I will male you a petition to sign
tc resident

United States

#55 Oct 22, 2012
Hey,people from TC ARE NOT REDNECKS!!! Times are tough and not everyone has the money for fancy cars and nice clothes. Stop being a hater. Belmont is practically part of tish. county,so you're actually talking about yourself. BACK OFF!!!
tc resident

United States

#56 Oct 22, 2012
People from TC ARE NOT REDNECKS! Times are tough,so not everyone can have fancy cars and nice clothes. I'm not hating on anyone because everyone has something wrong in their life. Some people don't have the money for nice things. So STOP BASHING TC!!!!!!!!!!
kelley dees

Iuka, MS

#57 Oct 25, 2012
Wow this is stupid
DemBraves

Oxford, MS

#58 Oct 29, 2012
Eh. Belmont people aren't all that bad. TC Junior here.
Anonymous

Grenada, MS

#59 Apr 15, 2013
This is ridiculous.. I didn't go to either one of these schools I went to ECS in Dennis but I know alot of people from both and they are all great people. I've lived in Tishomingo, Belmont, and even worked in Iuka and there are rednecks everywhere.. It's the south so it's pretty much required.. Every school has the stuck-ups and the ignorant people.. it's called life.. Even when you graduate high school your going to have them and your still going to have to learn to deal with it. Honestly, it just seems like everyone is defending themselves or talking about a couple individuals they don't like.. Stop bashing each other and get over it.. Try to get along or leave each other alone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out with Whitlock 58 min Dick 6
Iuka motel 13 hr X=== 6
little freeno girl caught behind the wheel 14 hr Alex Rast 24
Class of 1987 14 hr Him 9
hannah parsons- slüt 14 hr Alex Rast 6
santa fe mexican grill 21 hr RDM 4
Union harbor Mon X=== 2
More from around the web

Iuka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE