if you live in tishomingo county you ...

if you live in tishomingo county you need to read this

Posted in the Iuka Forum

TUBBY

Pinola, MS

#1 Dec 25, 2012
THIS IS TO THE PEOPLE OF TISHOMINGO COUNTY
That has don sign the petition to get Tishomingo county to the poles to be vote on to see if it will go wet are stay dry? If you are one of these people that has don sign the petition. I wont to thank you for your signatrue.now I need you to go out and talk to more people and ask them what do they thank a bout the petition to vote Tishomingo county wet for the sale of alcohol, I thank if people will start talking more about the petition it would puck up and more people would sign it. If you would like for me to mail you a petition to sign are to try to get some more people to sign just send me your address my address is Charles tubby Aldridge 1899 Indian Creek Rd Iuka ms 38852
Registeredvoter

Saltillo, MS

#2 Dec 26, 2012
I would be willing to sign the petition for a price.
T.

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2012
What price?
TUBBY

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Registeredvoter wrote:
I would be willing to sign the petition for a price.
i dont gesw you willsign it
Tieed

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
I am so tired of seeing tubbys post.
amanda

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 27, 2012
hey tubby I am looking for your number I was wondering about a stove and a dryer belt??
Elrod USA

Ridgeland, MS

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Tieed wrote:
I am so tired of seeing tubbys post.
Quit looking at them then. Dumbass
erd

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Elrod USA wrote:
<quoted text>Quit looking at them then. Dumbass

Don't have to be so rude? And plus he post on like every thread. It's kind of hard not to see them.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
If y'all would just sign the petition for it to go to vote, then he'd quit posting here...Seems fairly simple.
TUBBY

Saltillo, MS

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Nina Johnson Thorn Don't give up

58 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1..

Glenda A Odom Tubby you are doing such a wonderful job for what you believe in. You have the best interest of Tishimingo County Citizens at heart and the people of this county do not realize that. I can honestly say that you have done your part and it is up to the people if they want this county to have what every other town and city has to better themselves. Hats off to ya!
TUBBY

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2012
I HAVE HAD A LOOT OF PEOPLE CALL
And asking me what is going on with the petition to vote Tishomingo county wet I have been tiring to get the signatures that it will take to get this to a vote for two and half years. it look like to me that the most of the people of Tishomingo county don’t wont it. you people that dos wont it all I can till you is the petition to vote Tishomingo county wet will be in the Tishomingo county news paper on Thursday January 3 2013 if you wont to help me get the 98 more signatures I need to get this to a vote ok
ALSO
THE PETITION FOR CITY OF IUKA IS IN THE TISHOMINGO COUNTY NEWS PAPER ON THIS DATE TO THURSDAY JANUARY 3 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All star 2 hr Great job hard as... 12
Sam Michael 10 hr Kindness 6
cheyenne roberts holloway 19 hr HillB17 1
Thief's at eastport boat ramp Jun 25 Yep 1
Please quit hiding my són from me Jun 25 Still doing big 2
What happened to the Amber post Jun 25 BIG MAN 29
Fireworks Jun 24 123 Yellow Brick ... 1

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance