First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I doubt it

Tupelo, MS

#21 Jun 17, 2011
In regards to fredpd... i seriously doubt a word that you said...

I seriously doubt if you had anything stolen...they would just blow it off like that.. I am not saying anyone is perfect... but sounds a little suspicious to me...

What investigator did you report it to? Have you went to the jail and spoken with the Sheriff?
Just Saying Too

Edmonton, Canada

#22 Jun 17, 2011
Hello,
I'm looking for anyone who has suspicion of the two character related to the disappearance of Donna Cupido. One a Deputy, Stan ??. The other Sonny Robinson. Or more importantly, "anyone" who they may feel having information in this disappearance. Please reply on the Topix forum:
"Missing Woman's Husband Passes Lie Detector Test" Both "Characters" had some form of relationship with Donna. There is rumours that Sonny failed the lie detector. If anyone has information or heard rumours related to her disappearance. Please reply on that thread.

Donna's family and friends think of her often and we want to re-ignite the community in talking about this case once again to hopefully find closure for everyone...Especially her children.

Hoping since Oct 04.

Thanks,
not me

Pinola, MS

#23 Jun 17, 2011
I doubt it wrote:
In regards to fredpd... i seriously doubt a word that you said...
I seriously doubt if you had anything stolen...they would just blow it off like that.. I am not saying anyone is perfect... but sounds a little suspicious to me...
What investigator did you report it to? Have you went to the jail and spoken with the Sheriff?
I don't doubt it at all. I've had things stolen and my experience was the same!
Taxpayer

Pontotoc, MS

#24 Jun 17, 2011
Parsons
Cough Cough is right

Edmonton, Canada

#26 Jun 20, 2011
lol wrote:
Cough*stan hester*cough
Stanely Hester Cough Cough. I don't trust that man. He was in a relationship with that Canadian Women who went missing years back at the time she went missing. There are a lot of suspicions out there about this guy and this cold case. Check out "Missing Womans husband passes lie detector test". "Just Sayin" has a lot of interesting inside info. Was he ever given a lie detector test? How about that Sonny guy that lives on Main. A Deputy would know how to fool a test like this anyway... A little on the strange side no?

Anyways Mike Parsons for sheriff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Wiginton 20 hr Pimp 6
michael horton Wed truth 2
Why the cheating Dec 6 Hilarious 58
Inbreds Dec 6 Scaredmf 6
Colin Wright Dec 6 Why yo texting 30
Pos Dec 6 Whodidit 4
Trash Dec 4 Bully 2

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance