Nurseing Home On the Hill?

Posted in the Iuka Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
looking

Monroeville, AL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
This a good place to work? Said they had openings for CNA's...
Big Fan

New York, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Yea go ahead n kiss ass first make sure you tell the admnstrtr her butt looks as good as her face an u shall be hired!!
Big Fan

New York, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Its all about friendship there better be friends with them all or NOTHING!
overcuriousu

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
So true, So true! The "new" administrator is a joke. She is only concerned with who she has to step on or whose a$$ she has to kiss to get ahead. Resident care is the very least of her concern and she will throw anyone under the bus to save herself. Trust me, you'd really rather she not like you. If she is nice to you it's only because she has a target on your back where she's gonna put the knife when the opportunity presents itself to make herself look better (or so she thinks). With all that said, if you dodge her, the staff, overall, are good people. The nurse's and aides are eager to help you so long as your willing to do your part.
sam

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Some are eager to help and some aint
a nurse who knows

Corinth, MS

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I worked there thru an agency, the worse place EVER! I Prayed during the entire shift to get thru it! Several narcotics missing , count was wrong, they implied that one of the agency nurses did it! Here I stand ? Totally freaked out ! I wanted to leave, I called my agency and ask if I could reject and leave. The problem , they were already short of nurses, so I couldn't leave! They as in in house nurse tried hard to FIX the count and me sign as correct! I refused , so some other nurse on the other side signed. Then as we recounted ha! The count was correct! Never again for this nurse !
a nurse who knows

Corinth, MS

#7 Feb 27, 2013
overcuriousu wrote:
So true, So true! The "new" administrator is a joke. She is only concerned with who she has to step on or whose a$$ she has to kiss to get ahead. Resident care is the very least of her concern and she will throw anyone under the bus to save herself. Trust me, you'd really rather she not like you. If she is nice to you it's only because she has a target on your back where she's gonna put the knife when the opportunity presents itself to make herself look better (or so she thinks). With all that said, if you dodge her, the staff, overall, are good people. The nurse's and aides are eager to help you so long as your willing to do your part.
Who is the administrator now?
overcurious

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
a nurse who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the administrator now?
Patricia Holmes formerly an RN there , LOL.
Manor employee

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Feb 27, 2013
To answer your original question. If you really want to know if this is a good place to work; ask one of the nearly 100 employees who just received an unexpected bonus check..........
it sux

Saltillo, MS

#10 Feb 27, 2013
I wouldnt want any member of my family working there. They are a bunch of liars and Patricia cant do her job because she is too busy with Alan in the dark rooms. lol
a nurse who knows

Corinth, MS

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Manor employee wrote:
To answer your original question. If you really want to know if this is a good place to work; ask one of the nearly 100 employees who just received an unexpected bonus check..........
Great, and wonderful, plz use ur penny bonus chec and buy ur narcotics, and stop putting blame on innocent people! I find it funny, on my behalf , the agency did call me again to work at Tishimingo, NH, and I was quick to decline, and the conversation ended. It took maybe and hour when the agency called me back , offered me double pay, and if anyone of u nurses have ever worked thru an agency, then I'm sure you are aware that the rate of pay is fairly well, again I said no, plz not. To ask , I will never be back in such a hell hole! I'm really stunned it still stands! God Bless u good nurses , cna's etc, I luv what I do as a nurse, and very proud , sure could say that at Tish!
we know

Saltillo, MS

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Emily Foster haven't you ever heard about what happens to talatales? Shame Shame . We know what you told!!!!!!!!
sirpatty

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 28, 2013
looking wrote:
This a good place to work? Said they had openings for CNA's...
Most of them are home wreckers. I would know.
jackr

Corinth, MS

#14 Mar 1, 2013
sirpatty wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them are home wreckers. I would know.
To hell with that place and everybody that work ther
YOUR SUCH A STUPID ASS

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2013
I thought Patricia Holmes was married!
jjjjj

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Marriage dosent mean much to any of them when the fly by nite van comes in at 5:00 in morn from prentiss co
notinvolved

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 10, 2013
All up there knows who his sweetie is. Its not patricia
YOUR SUCH A STUPID ASS

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Everyone knows. Who she meets up with! It's no secret! Her husband deserves much better! Ur right she's not much to look at! All u see is her big Ass! She's needs. A attitude ajustment, cause she's not all that! All her trips ha! She screwed her self to the top!
Emily Foster

Manitou, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
we know wrote:
Emily Foster haven't you ever heard about what happens to talatales? Shame Shame . We know what you told!!!!!!!!
LMAO look maw im famous. I made it to topixs. Now hun what is it that happens to snitches. I wudnt know. Tell Leanna Wilson I said that.
lol

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2013
the place does suck Alan is a liar don't believe nothing he says he will promise 10 ppl the same thing and then give it to the sorriest one of them they work u like a dog and lie to u about what they will do for u they think they are above u the office people there is a girl there blk girl that does restorative care with fake eye lashes she is a can but does nothing all day because she doesn't even know how to take a blood pressure then we got kiss ass Debbie Dooley thats a joke for sure a bunch of kiss ass think try better idiots then several up there are gay and all live together others are whores it is real sick the stuff they do that's wrong and Alan is so ignorant he don't even know the ones he thinks is top notch is the very ones doing shit against the law get a clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash 12 hr Bully 2
christa kissenger 15 hr oh yea 3
Inbreds 16 hr bsmo 2
News Corinth man charged with assaulting Tishomingo ... Sat power 46
Betteroff what's wrong?? Sat Youknowwho 4
Government paid offices Nov 29 Dog 3
any married women looking for day fun? (Feb '16) Nov 29 You shouldnt have 11

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance