Iuka area daycares
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
diva38852

Booneville, MS

#1 May 12, 2011
Looking for a good daycare. Anyone know a good, clean place that takes good care of children. I need info on the daycare at the school and the new one, Crumb Snatchers?
Kayla Sanderson

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 12, 2011
diva38852 wrote:
Looking for a good daycare. Anyone know a good, clean place that takes good care of children. I need info on the daycare at the school and the new one, Crumb Snatchers?
They are very good:)
:]

United States

#3 May 13, 2011
Crumb Snatchers! It's $60 for 1 and up and $70 for under 1, I think!

I also heard they have live cameras online you can access at anytime to see what you kiddo is up to!
divadixie

Booneville, MS

#4 May 14, 2011
Dont care anything about watching live cam of my children, my job doesnt allow me to get online during the day. If you trust the daycare/workers then theres no need for that.
:]

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 15, 2011
divadixie wrote:
Dont care anything about watching live cam of my children, my job doesnt allow me to get online during the day. If you trust the daycare/workers then theres no need for that.
Wow... Rude much?? I was just trying to help!

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 15, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
And I heard they never turn the cameras on and also tie the kids in a chair to punish them. Also, you can't just "drop in".
Tie them to the chair....bull crap!
Are that immature to say stuff like that
Just Sayin

Booneville, MS

#9 May 15, 2011
[QUOTE who="...."]<quote d text>
Are that immature to say stuff like that [/QUOTE]

Hey you don't have to believe me. Ask the kids and just "drop in" some time when they don't expect you. It is the way they punish kids, that's a fact and one I don't think even they have enough sense to deny. They say it's to keep them from falling out of the chair...BS!
Just Sayin

Booneville, MS

#10 May 15, 2011
[QUOTE who="...."]<quote d text>
Are that immature to say stuff like that [/QUOTE]

Also, go online and try to view these so called cameras...good luck seeing anything.
Qwerty

Philadelphia, PA

#11 May 15, 2011
Read the forum about the one at the school
Qwerty

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 15, 2011
I would recommend the forever friends daycare.
iuka23

Booneville, MS

#13 May 15, 2011
Where is that daycare at?
omg

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 15, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
And I heard they never turn the cameras on and also tie the kids in a chair to punish them. Also, you can't just "drop in".
Seriously... You're ridiculous! I "dropped in" the other day and trust me... The cameras were on and there weren't any kids tied to chairs. You're retarded!!!!
Just Sayin

Booneville, MS

#15 May 15, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously... You're ridiculous! I "dropped in" the other day and trust me... The cameras were on and there weren't any kids tied to chairs. You're retarded!!!!
You call that an insult?

Look, I'm not making this up. Why would I? A parent of one of the kids told me this because she was concerned about her child. I doubt she would dream this up. I don't know how often this happens but....it does happen. You willing to take that chance with your child?
omg

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 16, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>You call that an insult?

Look, I'm not making this up. Why would I? A parent of one of the kids told me this because she was concerned about her child. I doubt she would dream this up. I don't know how often this happens but....it does happen. You willing to take that chance with your child?
Did I ever say it was meant to be an insult? Nope!

I just think it's so stupid that people get on here and start drama! If you really heard that and believe it, REPORT THEM! Don't just talk crap!
allgrownup

United States

#17 May 16, 2011
you have to have a pass code to get onto the classrooms they arent gonna let just anyone look at these kids. there are some crazy people in this world ya know.
Just Sayin

Booneville, MS

#18 May 16, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever say it was meant to be an insult? Nope!
I just think it's so stupid that people get on here and start drama! If you really heard that and believe it, REPORT THEM! Don't just talk crap!
Oh so calling someone Retarded is not suppose to be an insult? Oh well excuse me! And I did report them but just thought that when a parent comes on here and ask about a daycare I would "enlighten" them. Have a little talk with Jr tonight and see what he/she says about it.....and if he/she is not old enough to talk then just take the day cares word for it....
Just Sayin

Booneville, MS

#19 May 16, 2011
allgrownup wrote:
you have to have a pass code to get onto the classrooms they arent gonna let just anyone look at these kids. there are some crazy people in this world ya know.
Now that, I must admit, is a good idea.
freebird

United States

#20 May 19, 2011
there is some people that do it out if their home and I would perfer that because its a home enviroment and theres more one on one. Plus its cheaper. I heard there was a lady here in Iuka by headstart that was really cheap. Dont know her name but heard she was really good with kids and done it a long time. Its like $50 per wk no matter the age and like $80.00 for two kids. Just thought I would throw that in.
just to warn you

Booneville, MS

#21 May 19, 2011
They do tie them to a chair its called the "time out chair" and the teacher let it slip that they was tying him to the chair and I did report them. Just be careful and listen to your child when they tell you something. I wouldnt trust Little Crumb Snatchers at all. Its like they dont want them to be kids. Ive taken mine back to Just Kids. He loves it over there.
Qwerty

United States

#22 May 19, 2011
Forever friends is by pizza hut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison Freeno 5 hr Ally 2
little freeno girl caught behind the wheel (Jun '15) 5 hr Enter username 32
Iuka Church of Christ 6 hr Tony 36
14 workers and a toxic fire. Was it really wort... 9 hr USSA 12
Sheriff's race 2015 (Jul '15) Thu chuckles 50
Billy Shane smith 40 year old male Thu He is a liar 2
Iuka City Fire Dept. & Iuka City Police Dept. Thu friend 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iuka Mortgages