First Prev
of 2
Next Last
umm

Booneville, MS

#1 Mar 17, 2013
If i see you drink and drive again like the other night- I will not turn my head- you arr not above the law
???

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Duh there are like ten million April's who and where from
umm

Booneville, MS

#3 Mar 17, 2013
She knows... She thinks she can get away with everything because her "daddy" was a cop once
steve

Booneville, MS

#4 Mar 17, 2013
April its time to grow up
hahaha

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Lmao y'all are so stupid
overcurious

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2013
This fixation with April is getting old. You "april-haters need to quit being jealous of her and get your own style. You will never measure up to her so give it up. You will get what's coming to you. I'll still be here waiting to say "I told you so!" April keep taking the high road. You are the perfect example of how a true woman should act. Your good looks are just a bonus. Keep up the good work April! All of us mentally stable people got your back.
whatever

Tupelo, MS

#9 Mar 19, 2013
April is nothing but trash.. If you dont know it you will... Is screws everyone over
overcurious

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2013
whatever wrote:
April is nothing but trash.. If you dont know it you will... Is screws everyone over
You are entitled to your opinion. As am I. Thank you for your concern.
anon

Memphis, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2013
[QUOTE who=" ???"]Duh there are like ten million April's who and where from [/QUOTE] This was posted by the same person who always posts about "April" at least once a month. Just goes to prove that small towns like this little hell hole more often than not produce small minds. Nothing to do but stay in everybody's business because they don't have lives of their own and if they do have a life, they sure as hell are going to keep it secret. That's why Iuka will never change. It's so stupid!! It's like the old saying about cats: You know they do it, but they never get caught. Take the damn log out of your own eye before you bitch about the splinter in someone else's.
whatever

Tupelo, MS

#12 Mar 21, 2013
She needs to clean her dang yard up
hAhA

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 21, 2013
whatever wrote:
She needs to clean her dang yard up
How about you go clean if up yourself since it bothers you enough to post it on topix DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!! Geeez get a life!!!!!!!!!!
yup

Tupelo, MS

#14 Mar 28, 2013
We told you that you could never make it on your own...you just keep crying to everyone about how hard it is till they feel bad for you.. Stop taking advantage of my family!
ohh

Booneville, MS

#15 Mar 30, 2013
OMG I think she is moving in down the street from me, I saw her and some other people bring some kids stuff. Oh Crap!
tru

Dennis, MS

#16 Apr 5, 2013
She left that rent house so nasty no one wants to live there.. And thats the truth!
kdm

Booneville, MS

#17 Apr 5, 2013
She didn't leave that house nasty. I wen and looked at it the day she got done moving because I'm going to rent it. You people really need to get a life. Bunch of jealous folks
tru

Lacombe, LA

#18 Apr 5, 2013
You dont know what you talking about... It took two days.. And 4 trashbags and some of the floors have to be replaced..get your facts right
kdm

Booneville, MS

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Those 4 trash bags were things she got rid of dumbass I helped take those to the road. God y'all r stupid
Daddy

Corinth, MS

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Whorres will be whorres... You little cuntlings getting on here bashing April and talking shit are either super jealous of April or lead a really pathetic life... I'm leaning towards being pathetic b/c you are on here every other week doing something.. Too bad your mothers were such crack whores who never took the time to raise you right and let you have some common sense about yourself. I would tell you to get a life but hell it wouldn't do no good b/c trash is just that trash and you will always be a bottom feeding slutts..
okk

Booneville, MS

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Why dont you learn to spell before you post stuff on here, makes you look really stupid!
MS Illiterates Are Funny

Booneville, MS

#22 Apr 5, 2013
What the hell are whorres and slutts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dakota thacker? (Apr '15) 1 hr gag 8
News Corinth man charged with assaulting Tishomingo ... 2 hr Bounty Hunter 8
Betteroff what's wrong?? Wed Techno 3
Government paid offices Tue Dog 3
any married women looking for day fun? (Feb '16) Nov 29 You shouldnt have 11
dakota lovelace Nov 29 Stinky 3
Trash Talk Nov 28 Wildfire 1

Iuka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance