of 7
Next Last

Tupelo, MS

#1 Apr 11, 2011
If you're gay and proud, comment on this!!(:
Asdfjkl

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2011
It's hard to be "gay and proud" in Iuka...too many judgmental people that don't let others live their lives....you're probably only going to gt negative comments on this "topic"...but good luck to the few that might honestly comment....as far as I go, idk if I'm gay but I'm a proud supporter of it if tht counts...we're all people tryin to find the right person to love...thts my comment on this (:
Southern

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 12, 2011
All I'm going to say is read your Bible and see what Jesus says about that
peoplerdumb

Booneville, MS

#5 Apr 15, 2011
Southern wrote:
All I'm going to say is read your Bible and see what Jesus says about that
You would be southern. I'm not gay, but love is love. No matter who with.
lizzy

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Apr 15, 2011
peoplerdumb wrote:
<quoted text>You would be southern. I'm not gay, but love is love. No matter who with.
I agree! The bible also says not to judge but, to love everyone! I'm not gay either but, people have to do what makes them happy.
country girl

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2011
lizzy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! The bible also says not to judge but, to love everyone! I'm not gay either but, people have to do what makes them happy.
It's precisely this attitude about gays that allowed them to start creeping out of the closet. "oh,it's ok, it's just "love"!
When it comes to gay's, think about what types of sex their having. Think about to men in bed together and what their doing. If that doesn't make a straight person sick then maybe you too have the gay disease.
lizzy

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2011
Just because I'm accepting of other people doesn't mean I'm gay. To be honest it makes me sick to think of anyone in bed together.
Southern

Irmo, SC

#9 Apr 17, 2011
What about what makes God happy
lizzy

Saltillo, MS

#10 Apr 17, 2011
The bible says that all sin is equal. Having hateful thoughts toward other people is a sin. You might as well be gay. Also God knows that everyone sins. Plus just a hint not everyone is a Christian.
lexiepooh

Florence, AL

#11 Apr 19, 2011
oh come on. gays are people just like us. no I'm not gay, but i know people that are. and they are no different from me when it comes to love. you love who you want to, doesn't matter what sex they are. if you're happy that's all that matters. and yes i know what the bible says but that's between them and God once they pass on. it's none of our business who they love.
jerkbeefy

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Apr 20, 2011
You know why I hate, is all these souther people who always turn to there bible and say somethings not right! You know what , if a moths Fu**er wants to be gay, let them it's not your choice to judge other peoples actions. And another thing, it's pretty bad the you have to turn to a book you probably have never read.
MsKid

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Apr 20, 2011
I'm not gay, I don't think it's right, BUT if ppl wonna be gay then go ahead. I don't have a problem with it.. It's not my bussinse. BUT also I don't give 2 shits about seeing gay ppl all over each other I don't like seeing straight ppl doing "PDA" and I sure as hell don't wanna see a man an a man or a woman and a woman! So with that being said I think that they should be more respectful about there lovingness in public... But I 100% don't have a problem with gay ppl its there bussinse! I don't have a hand in that one
lol :-)

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2011
If it wasn't for the misspelling I'd call you mrs fowler
TooLong Cummin

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2011
I dissagree with the whole Gay scenario not just because the bible says no i dissagree with it because 80% of gay americans have either the a.i.d.s or hiv they are carriers of the disease and it kills wide amounts of people usually starts with 2 white guys having sex then a black guy gets in on it and BAM somebody has the aids its down right disgusting and inhumane i say jail the gays and leaave them to ROT!!!
jerkbeefy

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Apr 20, 2011
MsKid wrote:
I'm not gay, I don't think it's right, BUT if ppl wonna be gay then go ahead. I don't have a problem with it.. It's not my bussinse. BUT also I don't give 2 shits about seeing gay ppl all over each other I don't like seeing straight ppl doing "PDA" and I sure as hell don't wanna see a man an a man or a woman and a woman! So with that being said I think that they should be more respectful about there lovingness in public... But I 100% don't have a problem with gay ppl its there bussinse! I don't have a hand in that one
Gotta disagree just a little but only on the hit bi chicks. Other than that just keep the sexual stuff behind doors, please.
MsKid

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="lol :-)"]If it wasn't for the misspelling I'd call you mrs fowler[/QUOTE]

Wat a Dbag!!

Since: Mar 11

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Apr 21, 2011
2 guys having sex is really Sick. I can't believe this crap goes on in small town Mississippi. To shoot a queer would be a wast of a good bullet.
wtf, america?

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Apr 27, 2011
country girl wrote:
<quoted text>It's precisely this attitude about gays that allowed them to start creeping out of the closet. "oh,it's ok, it's just "love"!
When it comes to gay's, think about what types of sex their having. Think about to men in bed together and what their doing. If that doesn't make a straight person sick then maybe you too have the gay disease.
First of all, you redneck hick, there is no such thing as a "gay disease". Number two, God condemns homosexuals in the Bible as of today's translation, but if you'll look at the Aramaic translation (the original text) the condemnations aren't nearly as harsh. Third, the Bible was written by men, not by God himself. Fourth, if you're going to back the Bible, you should be tolerant because the Bible preaches tolerance. Fifth, think about what an under age girl and an over age guy do in bed. Yeah, maybe it's two different sexes, but that doesn't make it right, now does it? Finally, your intolerance and hatred for someone who lives a different lifestyle than you is the type of thing that fuels a Holocaust. Live and let live. You think you're so smart and so correct in what you say, but the world doesn't end on Mississippi. Travel and reality will hit you. You can't be so close minded. You've done nothing but make yourself look stupid. I could rant all day, but I think I'll stop here.
wtf, america?

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 27, 2011
TooLong Cummin wrote:
I dissagree with the whole Gay scenario not just because the bible says no i dissagree with it because 80% of gay americans have either the a.i.d.s or hiv they are carriers of the disease and it kills wide amounts of people usually starts with 2 white guys having sex then a black guy gets in on it and BAM somebody has the aids its down right disgusting and inhumane i say jail the gays and leaave them to ROT!!!
First, cite your statistics because they seem like bull to me. Second, homosexuals aren't the only ones who carry AIDs. Third, they have a medicine that somewhat helps to cure it. Fourth, race plays no part in sexuality.
Finally, as my refutation to you saying the gays should be sent to jail and rot, maybe we should send small town dumb asses there, too! I'm sure you wouldn't fare too well :)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 May 3, 2011
The Bible calls homosexuality an abomination to God. Yes, the Bible was "written" by men, but God used them to write what He wanted us, as humans, to know. In Genesis, God made MAN. period. He saw that MAN needed a companion, so He made WOMAN. He did not make a MAN to be a companion for another MAN! HELLO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iuka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's race 2015 39 min truth 19
J. C. Johnson 5 hr rdh 18
Jessica Trimm 12 hr jessica 40
Clayton Matthew Cummings Wed itshot 26
Madelyn Griffin? Jul 27 tcbbp 24
Soccer team? Jul 27 Hey 75
hate crime Jul 26 bump 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iuka Mortgages