Groton Police arrest two men, confisc...

Groton Police arrest two men, confiscate AK-47 assault rifles

There are 5 comments on the Ithaca Journal story from Mar 21, 2009, titled Groton Police arrest two men, confiscate AK-47 assault rifles. In it, Ithaca Journal reports that:

Groton Police have arrested two men and confiscated two semi-automatic AK-47 assault rifles following a nearly three-month long investigation and a multi-agency operation based on neighbors' complaints and threatening internet videos the men allegedly produced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ithaca Journal.

timmy

Spencer, NY

#1 Mar 24, 2009
it just to bad ill end up losing my gun rights over something some punk kid has went and done by doing what they have with guns it looks bad all over the shooting industry as a whole but lets take a look at the parents they too share some blame for how they raised lawless kids and let private citizens pay for their mistakes look em up so tight they never see light of day... due to this my right and yours too is threatned thanks you rowdy kids
go play baseball or better yet go fishing cause your hooked already the hook of the law
timmy

Spencer, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2009
with no jobs and poor economy how do all the bars stay in buisness do people save for times like this to drink more ? every baroom full and every store empty welcome to groton ny say hi to april those who know her stop by farrells bar
timy

Spencer, NY

#3 Mar 24, 2009
hi N-V lumber owner i need a job i can saw wood can you hire me im a good mechinic too so comon raymond hire me too
Ben

Copenhagen, NY

#4 Mar 24, 2009
well timmy its people like you who made us who we are so i suggest you watch wat you say before anything happens by the way keep it krooked
Cheesehead

Auburn, NY

#5 Apr 5, 2009
timmy wrote:
it just to bad ill end up losing my gun rights over something some punk kid has went and done by doing what they have with guns it looks bad all over the shooting industry as a whole but lets take a look at the parents they too share some blame for how they raised lawless kids and let private citizens pay for their mistakes look em up so tight they never see light of day... due to this my right and yours too is threatned thanks you rowdy kids
go play baseball or better yet go fishing cause your hooked already the hook of the law
I really doubt your right to bear arms will be impacted by this incidence unless also have guns what hold bananna clips and a bayonet making them a military rifle and these laws have been on the books for a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dryden Cops and Tickets May 27 CNY 1
Nicole Randall May 6 SamR 4
Park / Trail Vote Defeat May 5 CNY 1
twins adopted from ithaca area 1990 (Nov '12) Apr '16 adopted 6
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Tompkins F... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News County Gears Up For Bicentennial Celebration Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News California lawmaker calls for supervised heroin... Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ithaca Mortgages