TurdTownToons

Gowanda, NY

#6710 Jun 3, 2013
TurdTownToons wrote:
Michele Kielar
Thomas Kielar
Bigfoot

New York, NY

#6711 Jun 4, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
<quoted text>I am Bigfoot - Let's meet a the Clinton and battle this out!
What a shame to clame the fame of my name
voter

New York, NY

#6713 Jun 5, 2013
voter

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6714 Jun 5, 2013
Ok, folks, the topic is "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?" Do any of you know that it is 2013. Now lets consider the fact that Topix is so up to date that they still post that question. Does that tell you that maybe Topix really is not up to date and the person responsible does not have the ability to keep it current.
Tax payer

Gowanda, NY

#6715 Jun 6, 2013
They all lie so they don't have my support at all.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6718 Jun 6, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
They all lie so they don't have my support at all.
Then this is as a good as a reason I can think of not to get involved, do not enter that voting booth, do not try to make a difference, just sit back and complain on blogs like these. PS a job well done.

Since: Jun 13

Far Rockaway, NY

#6721 Jun 14, 2013
Gillibrand is a puppet for Schumer and backs any vote he supports.
NY is number one in taxes and number 50 for bad for business friendly. The Liberal Dems have ruined another state.
Joe

Portland, OR

#6725 Jun 26, 2013
No
uouy

Lockport, KY

#6728 Jul 1, 2013
Obama rules
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#6729 Jul 2, 2013
These officials are not for the people they are for themselves. They lust for power, money and self grandeur. They are clueless on purpose to the needs of the people they were elected to serve. These and all elected officials are puppets for the rich and Corporate America.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6730 Jul 2, 2013
allknowing wrote:
These officials are not for the people they are for themselves. They lust for power, money and self grandeur. They are clueless on purpose to the needs of the people they were elected to serve. These and all elected officials are puppets for the rich and Corporate America.
And it will remain so, until the uninformed begin to take an interest in the process and select servants to the public good, rather than empty cult figures like obama. Term limits would eliminate professional politicians and political dynasties. No former senator or congressman should be allowed to work as a lobbyist to congress after serving their term. It really is simple, save the fact that Fox runs the chicken house.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6731 Jul 2, 2013
the fox

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6732 Jul 2, 2013
uouy wrote:
Obama rules
I bow to no king, serf.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#6733 Jul 3, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I bow to no king, serf.
Says the guy who does nothing but repeat right-wing talking points. You bow. You bow and you pull your cheeks apart.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6734 Jul 3, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who does nothing but repeat right-wing talking points. You bow. You bow and you pull your cheeks apart.
You should stop drinking obamas' urine and sober up.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#6735 Jul 3, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop drinking obamas' urine and sober up.
Aw look, an ad hominem from the big boy. How cute.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6736 Jul 3, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw look, an ad hominem from the big boy. How cute.
"ad hominem"? really, does that mean you reallly do imbibe the prophets urine?
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#6737 Jul 3, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"ad hominem"? really, does that mean you reallly do imbibe the prophets urine?
I'm sorry, I should've realized using advanced terminology (not to mention proper grammar and spelling) would only cause confusion. Look it up, big boy. Google is made for people like you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6738 Jul 3, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I should've realized using advanced terminology (not to mention proper grammar and spelling) would only cause confusion. Look it up, big boy. Google is made for people like you.
"advanced terminology" ? You seem like a Wiki kind of guy :

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of ...

Obviously, I wasn't attacking you, merely giving you some sound advice, consider sobriety, allow some cogent thoughts to flow, discover the true obama, obama urine was a figure of speech, I hope you're really not drinking it, it's bad for you, like obamacare.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

#6739 Jul 3, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"advanced terminology" ? You seem like a Wiki kind of guy :
Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of ...
Obviously, I wasn't attacking you, merely giving you some sound advice, consider sobriety, allow some cogent thoughts to flow, discover the true obama, obama urine was a figure of speech, I hope you're really not drinking it, it's bad for you, like obamacare.
Glad to see you looked it up. See? You learned something today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
largest shed size without a permit (Aug '13) Apr 22 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Jobs picture in region tops most of New York Apr 21 Rich M 1
News Three State Parole Officers Under Arrest (Sep '14) Apr 9 Philly2034 15
Racism Apr 8 Kathy D 5
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... Mar 31 Remnant 134999 67
Meth labs- what is going on? Mar 29 Ithaca 3
News Ithaca Creates Snitch System For 'Micro-Aggress... Mar 29 Ithaca 1
More from around the web

Ithaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]