Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.

Now you know why obama is smiling all the time, he is laughing his ass off at all you suckers that voted for him, silly fools.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that, 16 million mexican democrats
Good style but whuttup with the corny name?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I believe McCringleberry played for Penn State.
Electra 225

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

check this out every liberal Obama moron should watch this http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8%2...
Tinkle Mcfagitory

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

"So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left."

Newflash, dimwit.

We WANTED taxes to go up !

DUHHHHHHHHHH !
Spike

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
"So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left."
Newflash, dimwit.
DUHHHHHHHHHH !
Worthless jobless pillow-puffs like you don't pay taxes anyway, dummkopf!
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
Now you know why obama is smiling all the time, he is laughing his ass off at all you suckers that voted for him, silly fools.
We WANTED taxes to go up, you retarded fool.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
Newflash, dimwit.
DUHHHHHHHHHH !
But not yours, liar

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
Newflash, dimwit.
DUHHHHHHHHHH !
Readit and weep dinkleberry,.....

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
We WANTED taxes to go up, you retarded fool.
Really, welfare rat,.....

The Twittersphere was even funnier.

“Really, how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama,” wrote “Meet Virginia.”“Nancy Thongkham” was much more furious.“F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Romney don't pay no social security taxz;

Just you fools
shameless-li

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.
there are alot of stupid people out there....this was the end of a two-year payroll reduction not a "raise" in taxes.

if people are complaining about not being able to get by because of this 2%, then i think they have bigger problems to worry about....
2%, common on.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
there are alot of stupid people out there....this was the end of a two-year payroll reduction not a "raise" in taxes.
if people are complaining about not being able to get by because of this 2%, then i think they have bigger problems to worry about....
2%, common on.
New Democrat mantra - "Let them eat cake," eh?

THAT's you answer to this administration jamming it to the low- and middle-income rubes that were snookered into re-electing this incompetent, before the ink on his inauguration invitations was even dry?

And Democrats already saying they want to raise as much as $1 trillion in new revenues later this year?

Only one skin that kind of money is coming from - MIDDLE-CLASS AMERICA.

And you're cheerleading for these fraudsters.

Bend over, America - you voted for it. Elections have consequences. Eat your peas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
2%, common on.
Those were quotes from people who voted for obama. The average household debt is $117,000. Hey, what's 2%, big spender.
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mitt Romney don't pay no social security taxz;
Just you fools
Okay...you can quit pretending to be black; nobody is buying it and you sound like an idiot.

You think that we buy that you're black just because you say "lawdy, lawdy, dat mista' Obammmy be taxin' da po' folks to deaf!"

Yeah...real convincing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you can quit pretending to be black; nobody is buying it and you sound like an idiot.
You think that we buy that you're black just because you say "lawdy, lawdy, dat mista' Obammmy be taxin' da po' folks to deaf!"
Yeah...real convincing.
Pardon the typo, and black people do speak English, except democrats who lay on a Hollywood dialect to ingratiate themselves to the uninformed. We have all heard Al gore, Hillary clinton, Joe biden and including none other than the southern black man from Hawaii, barack obammy use suspect dialect, so I understand your poor intuition.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Free Entertainment !
Tinkle Mcfagitory

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But not yours, liar
Isn't it about time ?

The average working American, with his average little $40k annual wage.....has been carrying the tax burden of the wealthy since Ronald Reagan first soiled the office of President of the United States.

It's long past time to change that.

And change it we will.

Sucks to be you, Jethro.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Goot - a Conversation !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Tinkle Mcfagitory wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it about time ?
The average working American, with his average little $40k annual wage.....has been carrying the tax burden of the wealthy since Ronald Reagan first soiled the office of President of the United States.
It's long past time to change that.
And change it we will.
Sucks to be you, Jethro.
You are that dumbass cracker from the communal welfare trailer in Gloversville, the one with the still by the creek. Listen up cracker, there are no classes in America, we all one. Classes is a KArl Marx concept, used by slippery politicians to divide us and conquer us like silly sheep, and you are a silly sheep that believes that class bullshit, Everybody has the same opportunity. You are surrendering your freedom and building your own class warfare, because obama said so? You a fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,405
Cornell Embezzlement Coverup (Nov '13) Tue Where the justice at 13
Marty Watson Mon Kentucky Girl 1
Fairport grad's family disputes license claim (Jul '07) Aug 16 Diamond Daisy 2
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
Great Philosophy of How to Please Mother Nature Aug 8 Tom 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••
•••
•••

Ithaca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ithaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ithaca News, Events & Info