created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 803)

Showing posts 16,041 - 16,060 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18071
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

To whoever denegrates my post with standard negative judgings; you don't even read them, because you are a coward afraid of the truth, a pathetic worm leaving a trail of worm waste everywhere you travel in this earth.....
Dingleberry

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18072
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a vile worm dropping, typical of obama supporter, don't you have a welfare check to cash?
how would you like to lick my sweaty, sweet, crunchy, cheesy, smelly balls?lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18073
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text> how would you like to lick my sweaty, sweet, crunchy, cheesy, smelly balls?lol
Lick obamas balls, ball licker, oh thats right, we have a ball less president, forgot, lick Napolitanos balls instead.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18074
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

In high school, Obama, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot.
Boring

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18075
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MacDaddyobama wrote:
In high school, Obama, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot.
How shocking.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18076
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

MacDaddyobama wrote:
In high school, Obama, according to his yearbook photo, was part of the "Choom Gang." Chooming was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot.
So.

xd

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18079
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Boring wrote:
<quoted text>
How shocking.
I agree with you. Then he grew up to be a destructive punk with a chip on his shoulder for America, a narcissist narcotic user in college, then a meglomaniac who led the democratic rats into a narcosis of utopian promise leading to them all falling off the cliff of sequestration, The End.

Thank you for your support.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18080
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
So.
xd
Cheers

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18081
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

MRS MONICA LAWRENCE wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I am Mrs Monica Lawrence ,i and my husband just got a
loan from this company called MRS FLORISH JOYCE LOAN INVESTMENT without
we being scammed.i am so happy that after all this years we can still
find our feet back again.i am so happy that now that we do not have a
job we can find a way to live again and i want to tell every body that
if you need financial help you can contact them via email at
florishhouseofloans@hotmail.co m they also have a co- partner
which also give out loans, here is also there e-mail address
gt03_loanfirm@yahoo.com . this company can also help you out
with your financial stress okay .
Thanks for listen may God help you too.
Regards,
Mrs Monica Lawrence
God helps those, that help themselves. But I did send the link to the Southern District, maybe someone over ther needs a celestial loan.
Dingleberry

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18082
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
God helps those, that help themselves. But I did send the link to the Southern District, maybe someone over ther needs a celestial loan.
sounds like you are desperate for a stiff cock rammed up your ass. For more info on having your ass rectified contact the NIBC (National Institute for BUTT CRACKERS), at 1-800-we-fix-butts for more info.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18083
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you are desperate for a stiff cock rammed up your ass. For more info on having your ass rectified contact the NIBC (National Institute for BUTT CRACKERS), at 1-800-we-fix-butts for more info.
Isn't it time for you to "toss obamas salad", ball licker.
Free Ride is OVER

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18084
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Looks like the repuke free ride is over, eh ?

So sad.

TOO FUGGIN' BAD !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18085
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Free Ride is OVER wrote:
Looks like the repuke free ride is over, eh ?
So sad.
TOO FUGGIN' BAD !
Did you major in Moron in school?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18086
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Free Ride is OVER wrote:
Looks like the repuke free ride is over, eh ?
So sad.
TOO FUGGIN' BAD !
Oh did they ground Air Force One?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18087
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I enjoy the death of Chavez, it brings out the best of Hollywood and failed presidents to wail and mourn about the carcass of chavez attaining room temperature. Mssrs. Penn, Moore, Stone, Carter, all skunks of different stripes, mourning the enemy of the United States. All democrats.

The champion of the people left a 2 billion dollar estate, while people struggled, sound familiar?
The Mercedes marxists are in mourning, how pathetic.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18088
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Friend --
Thanks to Republican obstructionism in Congress, the nation was forced into the sequester last Friday -- a series of automatic and destructive budgets cuts that you and your neighbors are just beginning to feel.
Blah,blah,blah, does anyone believe the pathological liar in the White House?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18089
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

A House hearing on Global warming was cancelled today, the reason? A snowstorm, brought to Washington by Albert Gore aboard his Gulfstream jet.
Insane Rants

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18090
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Right on brother
Consciouslll

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18092
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Friend --
Thanks to Republican obstructionism in Congress, the nation was forced into the sequester last Friday -- a series of automatic and destructive budgets cuts that you and your neighbors are just beginning to feel.
Blah,blah,blah, does anyone believe the pathological liar in the White House?
What moron does not know that the Whitehouse is and has always been occupied by a lier? A lier has sat in the White house the entire history of the republic, and has consistantly lied to the American people. Not only him, the entire present and past administrations have lied and are gangsters. So what? Our international gangsterism is what finance the American standard of living. America dont mind liers, they just want the lies to benefit them. You think the President is a lier? You should see those who pull the strings, get a clue dude.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18093
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Consciouslll wrote:
<quoted text>What moron does not know that the Whitehouse is and has always been occupied by a lier? A lier has sat in the White house the entire history of the republic, and has consistantly lied to the American people. Not only him, the entire present and past administrations have lied and are gangsters. So what? Our international gangsterism is what finance the American standard of living. America dont mind liers, they just want the lies to benefit them. You think the President is a lier? You should see those who pull the strings, get a clue dude.
Are they sitting in your living room now? Are you the only one that can see them? Have you given them your instructions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,041 - 16,060 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ithaca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ithaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ithaca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ithaca
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••