Travis henry???
Amber

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2016
Who is this guy? He don't work lives of people heard he was in drugs
Oh gOOd

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2017
Former running back for Buffalo, Tennessee, and Denver of the NFL... hes been arrested for drug trafficking and impregnated 10 or so women. Be careful girl
Big Al

Truxton, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2018
Travis Henry? The guy married to Ellie Henry? They got that beautiful house over to lansing? he is a padieatrist ? One of them foot docs? Travis is a peach, well accept for the foot thing, always thought that was sorta strange. But he is a fin guy and Ellie is a doll. She make the cakes and pastries for that bakery near the Commons. She makes one mean have moon cookie, the size of a frisbee!!!! Now Travis is a bit of an inventor too, he came up with the idea for the eatable beer bottle that tastes like prentzuls. it doesn't quite work out yet but it will. he also came up with the idea for the Shower Snacks. As he alus says, people get hungry in the shower to!!! Anyway, Travis i
s also a actor and was in that communist play in Icatha last fall. It was halarius!!! Well worth the five bucks. my wife loved it to and went to see it twice, it was called arson and old lace i think. anyway, Travis is just a peach.
Lacey

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2018
Travis Henry from newfield?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group Sep '18 Groupie 2
Groton fire takes out entire home, no injuries Sep '18 Dave Flang 1
Groton NY Business Directory Sep '18 Dave Flang 1
Groton NY Museum (May '18) Aug '18 DelbertD 2
News Binghamton wants to change how downtown looks (Feb '18) Aug '18 LOLWeak 34
We Are Americans (May '18) Jun '18 NoWay 2
anyone know Eric Lee? (Jul '13) Jun '18 Crusty 2

Ithaca Jobs

Personal Finance

Ithaca Mortgages