Cornell profs: Black hole research won't kill everyone

Full story: Ithaca Journal
ITHACA - Two Cornell professors reassure the public that they are reasonably sure their project will not destroy the planet. Full Story
JosephMendiola

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Aug 22, 2008
PRE-TEST > operating energy testing at various scales or levels [E.g. Low, Medium, High, Overload]. IFF HADRON IS INDEED THE CAUSE OF PROTO-BLACK/WORMHOLES APPEARING OVER GUAM-WESTPAC, THE QUESTION BECOMES AT WHAT ENERGY LEVEL(S) WAS HADRON BEING TESTED?

Covert, PDeniable Systems Testing is nuthing new to the Feds, nor Science, nor Tech History.
Clo

UK

#2 Sep 8, 2008
Well will it kil us or not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Joe Voter 6,473
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
Three State Parole Officers Under Arrest Tue HIGh ya 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
Guest Viewpoint: What to do about the deer?Gues... Sep 21 conklincolt 1
Ithaca Dating
Find my Match

Ithaca Jobs

Ithaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ithaca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ithaca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]