Missing Irondequoit man found, family thanks law enforcement ag...

A missing Irondequoit man has been found safe. John Lipari was found late Friday night in Ithaca, New York. Full Story
13suks

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Did I miss something?? When, where, and what "law enforcement agencies" helped?????
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Thanks to the RPD for such great help in this case.
I can not tell a lie

Lansing, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2009
Listen you two nimrods unless you are one in the same.The story says that the IPD and RPD helped why do you have to question it??? Do you need to review their call logs. Go sell crazy somewhere else we are all stocked up here. D-i-c-k-H-e-a-d-s!
13suks

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2009
I can not tell a lie wrote:
Listen you two nimrods unless you are one in the same.The story says that the IPD and RPD helped why do you have to question it??? Do you need to review their call logs. Go sell crazy somewhere else we are all stocked up here. D-i-c-k-H-e-a-d-s!
The guy wasn't even found in Monroe COunty, so how did they help???
I can not tell a lie

Lansing, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2009
13suks wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy wasn't even found in Monroe COunty, so how did they help???
Ummmmm well in the year 2010 we have these things called phones, computers and radios that help us communicate over great distances. I'm sure that some form of communication to other departments around the state were put out giving a description of this man. And if the family is thanking them they obviously did something to help find this guy. More then you obviously did. Nope nothing for you to see or bash here 13suks move on to the next cop story for you to try to shread apart. Come on now move along move along...
13suks

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2009
I can not tell a lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm well in the year 2010 we have these things called phones, computers and radios that help us communicate over great distances. I'm sure that some form of communication to other departments around the state were put out giving a description of this man. And if the family is thanking them they obviously did something to help find this guy. More then you obviously did. Nope nothing for you to see or bash here 13suks move on to the next cop story for you to try to shread apart. Come on now move along move along...

Listen, it makes no sense to have a story saying the family thanks law enforcement agencies, with out telling us "HOW" they helped??
It never even said the police found him.
concerned

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2009
HEY YOU 2 IDIOTS WITH THE STUPID COMMENTS.go get a job and get off welfare and do something constructive with your time
I can tell a lie

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2009
I'd also like to thank the Boy Scouts that helped in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth labs- what is going on? Sat lonesterr 2
Racism Dec 15 jamesporter 2
For These Millennials, Gender Norms Have Gone O... Dec 4 Belle Sexton 16
My Pet World: Feline herpes virus similar to co... (Jun '09) Dec 3 Michael2327 2
Daniel Swansbrough (Sep '09) Nov 29 mel 7
Reading online reviews? Be careful whose advice... Nov '14 TekSavvy 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Ithaca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ithaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ithaca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ithaca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 am PST