ukfan26 wrote:
who will win?uk ,u know this!
and we did....big!
Big Blue

London, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Dreas wrote:
<quoted text>and we did....big!
yes we did..hahaha...i love it!! looks like all the slander before the game didn’t work, did it? And how about throwing our player to the ground? Our team is young, but they acted far more professional than your team of seniors. If i was you, i would be ashamed of how my team acted
Strength

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2010
Shame on the fans who were so mean to our boys. Really shows your true character and lack of class. Cinderella?? Not in your lifetime with ugly fans like yours.... GO CATS!!
Big Blue

London, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2010
Strength wrote:
Shame on the fans who were so mean to our boys. Really shows your true character and lack of class. Cinderella?? Not in your lifetime with ugly fans like yours.... GO CATS!!
Exactly!! They chanted "over-rated" when the Cats was practicing, didnt make any calls on Cornell, even after they tackled Cousins to the ground and pushed another Ky player off the court!! But, thats O.K..it will probably be 20 years before Cornell ever gets a decent team to go to the sweet 16 again..haha...And you notice that nobody is posting anything one here from Cornell...I wouldnt either after the way they acted. VERY childish team and fans....
ukfan26

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2010
cornell never had a chance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
News Structure fire in Enfield (Dec '07) Dec 2 noneya 2
Groton the sleepy little hub (Mar '11) Nov 29 passerby 2
News Travel Agent Arrested (Aug '10) Nov 18 Leigh 15
News Young Atlantic Canadians shouldn't have to leav... Nov '16 No Jobs No Cash eh 1
indymedia reports gang stalking and covert hara... (Jun '07) Oct '16 gsosbee 8
News Police: Student Fatally Stabbed In 'Large Fight... Sep '16 Wlm fkers 2

Ithaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ithaca Mortgages